Filed Under The Rug

Bo says "Thought you would and Jason wait till you've been here longer in Hazzard."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Jason says "Oh I can't wait but first of all I want my car back?"

Julie says "You okay, one of them did hit you over the head?"

Jason says "Darling, I got a hard head it will take alot more than that to scare me off and make me run off without my car."

Julie says "But they got guns Jason."

Jason says "But I got my brains, and my braun that might be better than guns now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason says "Oh I can't wait but first of all I want my car back?"

Julie says "You okay, one of them did hit you over the head?"

Jason says "Darling, I got a hard head it will take alot more than that to scare me off and make me run off without my car."

Julie says "But they got guns Jason."

Jason says "But I got my brains, and my braun that might be better than guns now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or anybody

"We don't even know who we're dealing with but he's a gun-ho to go get them. Reminds me of someone else I know." Luke said looking directly at Bo.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh come on Luke, it's not me but if you want a ride to town I don't mind at all if you don't mind a Pontiac now."

"So we're gonna head towards the pond and keep our eyes out for your mustang, Luke why don't you head west towards the Boar's Nest, Daisy's shift is over soon, and Julie you and Jason can head towards town and see if there's anything along that way." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"So we're gonna head towards the pond and keep our eyes out for your mustang, Luke why don't you head west towards the Boar's Nest, Daisy's shift is over soon, and Julie you and Jason can head towards town and see if there's anything along that way." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Okey-dokey Lizzy and Jason let's go I'll show you some driving okay."

Bo says "What are you thinking about Lizzy?"

"Why didn't Rosco show up? I know since it's got our names on it so he's bound to be suspicious but still, how often does a stranger get carjacked in Hazzard? Among other things, like what are we gonna do at the pond?" Lizzy says covering Bo's hand with her own.

Cue anyone.

"Why didn't Rosco show up? I know since it's got our names on it so he's bound to be suspicious but still, how often does a stranger get carjacked in Hazzard? Among other things, like what are we gonna do at the pond?" Lizzy says covering Bo's hand with her own.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh I don't know, but it's not important right now I wonder if this a ring here right now?"

Bo says "Well Lizzy, listen a minute what if they try to steal other cars in the county by the same exact way you know it's possible Lizzy."

"Of course it is. But you know the General stands out to much. Everyone in Hazzard know the car and who it belongs to. You're not worried about me are you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Of course it is. But you know the General stands out to much. Everyone in Hazzard know the car and who it belongs to. You're not worried about me are you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Come on almost everybody has a Trans Am around here and it's a fairly common racing car as well. Think about what if they tried to steal my sister's car for the parts now. And of course I'm worried about you Lizzy, and for Daisy and everybody else in the county as well."

Bo says "Come on almost everybody has a Trans Am around here and it's a fairly common racing car as well. Think about what if they tried to steal my sister's car for the parts now. And of course I'm worried about you Lizzy, and for Daisy and everybody else in the county as well."

"Oh, look there's the pond." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Thanks Lizzy, I was scared when I heard she was watching from the distance, what if they figure out who she is as well?"

Lizzy sat down next to Bo and looking at his hand she laced her own with it. "If they do we'll find some way to protect her." Lizzy replies. "Today was supposed to be a fun day not filled with worry. I know you don't want to lose your sister I feel the same way but can we not talk about her right now?"

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sat down next to Bo and looking at his hand she laced her own with it. "If they do we'll find some way to protect her." Lizzy replies. "Today was supposed to be a fun day not filled with worry. I know you don't want to lose your sister I feel the same way but can we not talk about her right now?"

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Sure want to go skinny dipping today?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.