Filed Under The Rug

Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks back at Jason. "So what did your car look like?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "A Black Mustang, with "Stang" for a license plate and it's Gt which means pretty fast as well and a convertible."

Julie says "Sounds pretty fast as well Jason."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Charger is mad by Dodge." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "Well for your information Lizzy, Mopar is the name for all Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth part fall under I thought you knew that."

Julie just smiled and and didn't say anything and thinking that Jason Darling was the man for her.

"I was making sure you knew that." Lizzy says rolling her eyes.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "You know Lizzy, I wasn't sure you did know that little fact and you know what ford stands, well it stands for "First On Race Day".

Julie says "You know Jason, I heard it stands for something else but I won't say it. You might get mad at me right now."

Jason says "You know Lizzy, I wasn't sure you did know that little fact and you know what ford stands, well it stands for "First On Race Day".

Julie says "You know Jason, I heard it stands for something else but I won't say it. You might get mad at me right now."

"Of course I knew what it stood for. Ford on the other hand stands for Fix Or Repair Daily." Lizzy replies

Cue anyone.

"Of course I knew what it stood for. Ford on the other hand stands for Fix Or Repair Daily." Lizzy replies

Cue anyone.

Jason says "Not anymore mine is solid Lizzy, that was in the past baby?"

Julie looks at Jason, Bo and Lizzy and says "And also stolen as well, don't you think instead of agruing what Ford stands we should get in contact with the Sheriff. This can wait, I can tell what's going to happen when the race starts?"

Bo says "What's that Julie?"

Jason says "Not anymore mine is solid Lizzy, that was in the past baby?"

Julie looks at Jason, Bo and Lizzy and says "And also stolen as well, don't you think instead of agruing what Ford stands we should get in contact with the Sheriff. This can wait, I can tell what's going to happen when the race starts?"

Bo says "What's that Julie?"

"I'm gonna win like always Bo you should know that by now." Lizzy replies cockily. Bo rolls his eyes and goes to contact the sheriff and Luke.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Lizzy, you should relax and your way too cocky about winning that race right now!"

Lizzy rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything. Soon Bo comes back and tells everyone that the Sheriff and Luke are on their way out and the rest will keep their eyes open for the missing Mustang.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything. Soon Bo comes back and tells everyone that the Sheriff and Luke are on their way out and the rest will keep their eyes open for the missing Mustang.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Well okay, but later I can give a ride back into town if you want me to."

"He is supposed to be showing me something in Hazzard that I ain't seen yet. He even jumped Dry Creek. Scared the day-lights out of me I tell ya. Now he's talking about some branch manager down at the Hazzard Pond." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Oh I know now once the Sheriff was chasing him and Luke and they treed the Sheriff."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.