Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uh maybe later. Isn't there something else you want to show me first?" Lizzy asks hoping to calm down before Bo makes the jump again.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "What about the Hazzard Pond?"

Meanwhile the handsome young stranger has pulled over with a flat tire and he stopped to change it and he was just about done putting his flat tire in his trunk right now. What some big guys surprized him and says "The keys and I'm taking the car right now!"

Just a minute later, the other gets him on the back of the head and it seems that they take off with his car as well.

A Little while later, Julie was driving by and seen what had happened and she seen how he was doing and she calls on the radio for some help and tells everybody on the Hazzard about his Mustang being stolen and she thinks he might need some help as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo says "What about the Hazzard Pond?"

Meanwhile the handsome young stranger has pulled over with a flat tire and he stopped to change it and he was just about done putting his flat tire in his trunk right now. What some big guys surprized him and says "The keys and I'm taking the car right now!"

Just a minute later, the other gets him on the back of the head and it seems that they take off with his car as well.

A Little while later, Julie was driving by and seen what had happened and she seen how he was doing and she calls on the radio for some help and tells everybody on the Hazzard about his Mustang being stolen and she thinks he might need some help as well.

Julie went on stopped she went to see how the young man was and she looked at him and says "Excuse me sir, what happened I called the Sheriff for ya and seen the whole thing myself."

Bo hearing the call turns to Lizzy. "What do ya think?"

"Stop and check it out, it's on the way to the pond right?" Lizzy says.

Bo smirks and nods driving faster to get there.

Cue anyone.

Julie see's her brother come up fast and she is seeing with the young man is okay and she says "Excuse me Sir, are you okay you don't look so good right now."

"What's going on?" Lizzy asks sliding out of the car.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "These guys pulled up and and stole his car and the one guy hit him the handsome young stranger with the but of the gun, I seen the whole thing but I was too far away to stop and too scared they had guns Lizzy."

Julie says "These guys pulled up and and stole his car and the one guy hit him the handsome young stranger with the but of the gun, I seen the whole thing but I was too far away to stop and too scared they had guns Lizzy."

"Good thing you just stayed put. Sir did you see what they looked like?" Lizzy asks as Bo wraps an arm around Lizzy waist.

Cue anyone.

"Good thing you just stayed put. Sir did you see what they looked like?" Lizzy asks as Bo wraps an arm around Lizzy waist.

Cue anyone.

The Handsome Young Stranger says "Well I had a flat tire and I was done changing it on my new Mustang and this guys comes up and says and he likes my car."

Jason says "Oh I love that car, but it has a picture of my family inside the glove that's what want back the most!"

"We'll do our best. I'm Lizzy by the way. Lizzy Davenport and this here is Bo Duke and his little sister Julie." Lizzy says. "Bo get on the CB and call to Dad and Luke and see if they can help us out."

Cue anyone.

"We'll do our best. I'm Lizzy by the way. Lizzy Davenport and this here is Bo Duke and his little sister Julie." Lizzy says. "Bo get on the CB and call to Dad and Luke and see if they can help us out."

Cue anyone.

Julie says "By the way I'm single and looking Jason!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.