Filed Under The Rug

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cops what do they know." Lizzy spits.

"She doesn't like cops either." Bo says playing with Lizzy hair.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Yeah Brian, you shouldn't said it seems there alot you got to learn about your sister like don't call her by her full first name and middle name you'll get a reaction out of her as well."

Brian looks and says "What Elizabeth, she doesn't like that as well?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Yeah Brian, you shouldn't said it seems there alot you got to learn about your sister like don't call her by her full first name and middle name you'll get a reaction out of her as well."

Brian looks and says "What Elizabeth, she doesn't like that as well?"

"It's not that I don't like my first name it's just that any time someone's used it together with my middle name I've been in a lot of trouble and I'd rather keep it that way." Lizzy says.

"It's not that I don't like my first name it's just that any time someone's used it together with my middle name I've been in a lot of trouble and I'd rather keep it that way." Lizzy says.

Brian says "Oh Okay, I understand right now well it seems that when Mom wanted to get my attention it was Brian Lee get your tail down here right now. What, Mom was from Success, Missouri and they used to say that all the time it's not funny Lizzy and Julie stop that you wouldn't think it was funny if somebody said that you everytime they wanted your attention."

Julie says "I'm sorry but that's funny and I'm not the only who thinks so as well. Oh come one, I know somebody else finds it funny now."

Brian says "Oh Okay, I understand right now well it seems that when Mom wanted to get my attention it was Brian Lee get your tail down here right now. What, Mom was from Success, Missouri and they used to say that all the time it's not funny Lizzy and Julie stop that you wouldn't think it was funny if somebody said that you everytime they wanted your attention."

Julie says "I'm sorry but that's funny and I'm not the only who thinks so as well. Oh come one, I know somebody else finds it funny now."

"Yeah that is kinda funny. My mom always said 'Elizabeth Natalie if your butt isn't in here in the next three seconds I'll turn you over my knee.'" Lizzy says smirking.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah that is kinda funny. My mom always said 'Elizabeth Natalie if your butt isn't in here in the next three seconds I'll turn you over my knee.'" Lizzy says smirking.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Lizzy, did she ever do that to ya and why are you so darn stubborn I remember what used to get me in trouble as kid was Mom was say she was sick and I would add Tired. Well, I never heard the end of that as well but it was worth it as well because then my cousin when he was over would try and he was yelled at just as much as I was it was funny because he was older than me Lizzy."

Brian says "Lizzy, did she ever do that to ya and why are you so darn stubborn I remember what used to get me in trouble as kid was Mom was say she was sick and I would add Tired. Well, I never heard the end of that as well but it was worth it as well because then my cousin when he was over would try and he was yelled at just as much as I was it was funny because he was older than me Lizzy."

"I'm stubborn because my parents fought all the time." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Oh that's the reason, what was your Mom like then. Mine was sweet but don't get her mad now."

"I guess she tried too hard. She was always aiming for a southern belle of sorts but she didn't get it so she tried hard to make my life comfortable after David left. I guess when she realized she couldn't she shipped me off to my...our grandmother's." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I guess she tried too hard. She was always aiming for a southern belle of sorts but she didn't get it so she tried hard to make my life comfortable after David left. I guess when she realized she couldn't she shipped me off to my...our grandmother's." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Was your grandmother nicer than your Mom then? And would this be our Grandma Davenport by any chance she came to visit me one birthday and told me that I should meet my father sometime."

Brian says "Was your grandmother nicer than your Mom then? And would this be our Grandma Davenport by any chance she came to visit me one birthday and told me that I should meet my father sometime."

"Yeah that's her. She was the sweetest woman in the world. Raised me for a few years before things went bad. She got really sick. I was with Dad when I found out." Lizzy says looking at her lap.

"Lizzy it's alright." Bo whispers stroking her back.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah that's her. She was the sweetest woman in the world. Raised me for a few years before things went bad. She got really sick. I was with Dad when I found out." Lizzy says looking at her lap.

"Lizzy it's alright." Bo whispers stroking her back.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "She looked sick, when I met her Lizzy and you know I think you look alot like what do you think dad."

Brian says "She looked sick, when I met her Lizzy and you know I think you look alot like what do you think dad."

"Yeah I can see it too." Cooter says.

"Ok let's say you're both telling the truth and you really are my little brother. How come you never tried to tell me before?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah I can see it too." Cooter says.

"Ok let's say you're both telling the truth and you really are my little brother. How come you never tried to tell me before?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "My job kept me busy, and I got this case and he was going after you in general Lizzy and I had protect you with telling in as well."

Brian says "My job kept me busy, and I got this case and he was going after you in general Lizzy and I had protect you with telling in as well."

"Dad..." Lizzy asks.

"I told you, you went through so much in the past couple of years that it would tear you apart to know you had a little brother." Cooter says.

"That's no reason not to tell me." Lizzy spits. She knew if it hadn't been for Bo's hand on her back and the pain her knee she would have been up screaming at them both.

Cue anyone.

"Dad..." Lizzy asks.

"I told you, you went through so much in the past couple of years that it would tear you apart to know you had a little brother." Cooter says.

"That's no reason not to tell me." Lizzy spits. She knew if it hadn't been for Bo's hand on her back and the pain her knee she would have been up screaming at them both.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "But there plan was to kidnap you and it's just they ran into Julie first that's all and besides she was supposed to my Capt borrow her car and she wouldn't Lizzy. Kevin your fiance sure is stubborn why so attached to a car it's just sheet medal and a engine."

Brian says "But there plan was to kidnap you and it's just they ran into Julie first that's all and besides she was supposed to my Capt borrow her car and she wouldn't Lizzy. Kevin your fiance sure is stubborn why so attached to a car it's just sheet medal and a engine."

"Sheet metal and an engine...sheet metal...sheet...please tell me he did not just say that?" Lizzy asks clapping both hands over her heart.

Cue anyone.

"Sheet metal and an engine...sheet metal...sheet...please tell me he did not just say that?" Lizzy asks clapping both hands over her heart.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Well my car is pretty special because it was my step-father's car but you know that different it's just that I don't understand why everybody is so attached to their cars here."

Julie says "Well, listen I don't believe you either I don't think you got the Davenport love for cars Brian."

Brian says "Well my car is pretty special because it was my step-father's car but you know that different it's just that I don't understand why everybody is so attached to their cars here."

Julie says "Well, listen I don't believe you either I don't think you got the Davenport love for cars Brian."

"Sheet metal. A car is a finely tuned piece of equipment like a baby or a very special friend it's not just something that can be thrown together you have to treat it right or you'll never understand." Lizzy says with a dreamy look on her face.

Cue anyone.

"Sheet metal. A car is a finely tuned piece of equipment like a baby or a very special friend it's not just something that can be thrown together you have to treat it right or you'll never understand." Lizzy says with a dreamy look on her face.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "Oh I feel that way about my computer, I don't let anybody touch that Lizzy."

Kevin says "I think he's going to marry his computer Lizzy."

Brian says "Now that's not funny, I find out all kinds of stuff when were looking for people Kevin it's just a faster way of doing my job."

"Are you like five or something? 'Why don't you marry it then?' I swear I haven't heard that in forever. I think it's good you do that. It speeds up the process but there's nothing like good old fashioned hard work." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Are you like five or something? 'Why don't you marry it then?' I swear I haven't heard that in forever. I think it's good you do that. It speeds up the process but there's nothing like good old fashioned hard work." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Brian says "I'm more than five, hey Lizzy one question if you was cop which way you want go out on the street and talk to people and just google them."

Brian says "I'm more than five, hey Lizzy one question if you was cop which way you want go out on the street and talk to people and just google them."

"I think I'd talk to them. Especially if they had a common name. Not to mention you can't believe everything you read." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.