Filed Under The Rug

Jason says "Listen Julie, I hate to tell to two of you but I knew those guys that took my Mustang and we pulled this same scam all over the south and my father's name is not Cotton Darling I just made that up girl. I'm not even from North Carolina or even Mayberry and you know, we want your as well but why did you make it so hard on me."

Julie says "*******, Jason I thought you was victim and here your the one people keep pulling over to help well you find you own may out of the swamp as far it concerned me right and you know what. That's worst accent I've heard in my life as well, I almost believed me and bye-bye I'm leaving right now."

Jason says "Okay, don't make me do this the hard way now I want your car and you'll be walking back or getting a ride with your brother not me walking."

Julie says "Well how in the hell are you going to stop me from leaving right now then I'm going right now."

Jason reaches behind his back and pulls a .45 and shoots a flat on her car before she can get in and he says "Listen just hand me the keys and I'll change the flat and just leave with your brother and I'll pretend that you know what I look like and my two friends as well."

Julie says "The hell I will hand you my keys I drive this baby on a flat if I have to right now, and listen you know what I can't trust you with nothing right now."

Jason says "Julie, I think you got a car key in your ear I want the damm keys right now and I'm taking your car okay."

Julie says "Jason, I don't think so just try and stop me right now okay I'm leaving on a flat and I'll get to safety soon enough and your walking allright."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo knew there had been something strange with Jason as far as he was concerned. Knowing what he knew then he tapped Jason on the shoulder and caused him to turn around and then Bo clocked him right in the nose causing Jason to stumble back. "Julie take the General and get out of here. Then call Luke and Lizzy and let them know." Bo demands watching Jason.

Cue anyone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo knew there had been something strange with Jason as far as he was concerned. Knowing what he knew then he tapped Jason on the shoulder and caused him to turn around and then Bo clocked him right in the nose causing Jason to stumble back. "Julie take the General and get out of here. Then call Luke and Lizzy and let them know." Bo demands watching Jason.

Cue anyone.

Julie got in the General and she took off as fast as she could and radio Luke and Lizzy, and then she noticed she had Rosco right behind and she looked this the best timing but she turned around and went right back through the swamp.

Cue anyone.

Jason is stunned by the punch and he dropped his gun on the way down, by the time he went to find he couldn't and he looked around and noticed that Julie was gone from the Swamp and he looked and says "Where's your sister, wow that's might work once but I still want her car Bo?"

Jason is stunned by the punch and he dropped his gun on the way down, by the time he went to find he couldn't and he looked around and noticed that Julie was gone from the Swamp and he looked and says "Where's your sister, wow that's might work once but I still want her car Bo?"

Jason looks around and finds his gun and gets up and says "Now Bo your going to change that tire I made flat and your going to hand me the keys, and I'm taking my sisters car allright and that's all that to it. I'll help but no tricks okay so don't try nothing funny look I know people don't like having there car stolen but it's going to happen now."

Jason looks around and finds his gun and gets up and says "Now Bo your going to change that tire I made flat and your going to hand me the keys, and I'm taking my sisters car allright and that's all that to it. I'll help but no tricks okay so don't try nothing funny look I know people don't like having there car stolen but it's going to happen now."

Bo smirked looking at Jason. "I can change the tire but that's about it. You know why? Cause I don't have the keys. Julie took them with her when she left." Bo says as Luke and Lizzy slide back into the swamp.

Cue anyone.

Bo smirked looking at Jason. "I can change the tire but that's about it. You know why? Cause I don't have the keys. Julie took them with her when she left." Bo says as Luke and Lizzy slide back into the swamp.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "Oh, that just great I have no idea how to steal cars I'm just the decoy of the group."

Jason says "Oh, that just great I have no idea how to steal cars I'm just the decoy of the group."

Julie grabs the cb and says "Hey listen, it's little sister and I got a problem of my own and it's in the swamp but I can't afford to stop right now. Bo told me to get out of here we have a ring of car thieves in Hazzard right now."

Julie clicks off and notices that the Sheriff is still behind her but not intersected in what she has to say right now so she just drives right back to the Swamp she just realized she has the keys to her car which left Bo and Jason stranded in the Swamp right now. She wandered in Lizzy and Luke made it back yet, she sure hope they did right now she was preying they.

Jason looks around and he see's them get out and walks around, and says "Well I'll just take there vehicle then we'll solve that little problem or will all just wait for Julie to come back to the Swamp that might work it seems that she didn't think to give you her keys now."

Julie grabs the cb and says "Hey listen, it's little sister and I got a problem of my own and it's in the swamp but I can't afford to stop right now. Bo told me to get out of here we have a ring of car thieves in Hazzard right now."

Julie clicks off and notices that the Sheriff is still behind her but not intersected in what she has to say right now so she just drives right back to the Swamp she just realized she has the keys to her car which left Bo and Jason stranded in the Swamp right now. She wandered in Lizzy and Luke made it back yet, she sure hope they did right now she was preying they.

Jason looks around and he see's them get out and walks around, and says "Well I'll just take there vehicle then we'll solve that little problem or will all just wait for Julie to come back to the Swamp that might work it seems that she didn't think to give you her keys now."

Julie finally gets there and the Sheriff is right behind her and she slides out of the General and she see's that he's mighty annoyied with her as well. Jason uses this a perfect time right now he see's Julie and walks up just grabs her says "Okay cutie, your brother is going to be changing that tire and after that your driving me out of the Swamp with me understood darling."

Julie realized he is behind her and she can't get out of his grasp and everybody is watchign right now she didn't know he was quite that fast as well. She looks and says "I guess Jason I have no choice but why take me as well as my car that kind of mean right now."

Jason says "No, your the insurance so that cop doesn't follow us out of this swamp here and no tricks okay and nobody follows us as well."

Julie looks and she is a little worried right now, because things went from bad to worst right now and she doesn't know how to get out of it right now. Jason says "Maybe I will find out if you have that bikini on after all cutie!"

Julie finally gets there and the Sheriff is right behind her and she slides out of the General and she see's that he's mighty annoyied with her as well. Jason uses this a perfect time right now he see's Julie and walks up just grabs her says "Okay cutie, your brother is going to be changing that tire and after that your driving me out of the Swamp with me understood darling."

Julie realized he is behind her and she can't get out of his grasp and everybody is watchign right now she didn't know he was quite that fast as well. She looks and says "I guess Jason I have no choice but why take me as well as my car that kind of mean right now."

Jason says "No, your the insurance so that cop doesn't follow us out of this swamp here and no tricks okay and nobody follows us as well."

Julie looks and she is a little worried right now, because things went from bad to worst right now and she doesn't know how to get out of it right now. Jason says "Maybe I will find out if you have that bikini on after all cutie!"

Julie looks and she says "Jason, what are you planning on doing with me I'm not much use to you just take my car allreadry it has a full tank in it right now. Your smooth allright buddy, you just charmed me out of your car and that takes something for me now. I was fool to help you today, and there's my brother and my cousin as well so your kind of outnumbered right now."

Julie looks and she says "Jason, what are you planning on doing with me I'm not much use to you just take my car allreadry it has a full tank in it right now. Your smooth allright buddy, you just charmed me out of your car and that takes something for me now. I was fool to help you today, and there's my brother and my cousin as well so your kind of outnumbered right now."

"Hey Lizzy." Luke says.

"Yeah?"

"You got your knives?" Lizzy slides her hands into her back pockets but comes up empty handed.

"They're in my car." Lizzy says.

"So what do you want to do know." Luke asks.

"If I was being taken hostages I kick him where the sun don't shine but it's not me so I think we better figure out how to keep a tail on him. I just hope we can stall him longer and Bo doesn't change the tire." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Lizzy." Luke says.

"Yeah?"

"You got your knives?" Lizzy slides her hands into her back pockets but comes up empty handed.

"They're in my car." Lizzy says.

"So what do you want to do know." Luke asks.

"If I was being taken hostages I kick him where the sun don't shine but it's not me so I think we better figure out how to keep a tail on him. I just hope we can stall him longer and Bo doesn't change the tire." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Bo, please don't change that tire it's depending on you right now. I don't want this to happen right now."

Jason grabs her tighter and says "Hey I got your little sister, you had better change that tire allreadry and she sure is cute as well."

Julie says "Bo, please don't change that tire it's depending on you right now. I don't want this to happen right now."

Jason grabs her tighter and says "Hey I got your little sister, you had better change that tire allreadry and she sure is cute as well."

"Take me instead. There's more at risk with me." Lizzy offers.

Cue anyone.

"Take me instead. There's more at risk with me." Lizzy offers.

Cue anyone.

Jason says "But Lizzy, I don't want you right now. I want to see what her bikini looks like even thow she says she doesn't have it on under her clothes."

Julie says "What, you jerk I don't believe that's behind this whole thing let me go!"

Jason says "No I won't and quit struggling your making it harder right now."

Jason says "But Lizzy, I don't want you right now. I want to see what her bikini looks like even thow she says she doesn't have it on under her clothes."

Julie says "What, you jerk I don't believe that's behind this whole thing let me go!"

Jason says "No I won't and quit struggling your making it harder right now."

Lizzy smirks at Julie hoping she caught Jason's last statement. "Harder on who? On yourself or harder on Julie?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy smirks at Julie hoping she caught Jason's last statement. "Harder on who? On yourself or harder on Julie?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Jason grabs Julie even harder and says "Harder on her, and please I wish she wouldn't make it so hard right now."

Julie says "Let me go, I don't like you and your hurting me now. Your squeezing me too hard now it's too tight please let me go alreadry."

Jason grabs Julie even harder and says "Harder on her, and please I wish she wouldn't make it so hard right now."

Julie says "Let me go, I don't like you and your hurting me now. Your squeezing me too hard now it's too tight please let me go alreadry."

"Let her go and I'll make sure you walk away from this with nothing but a painful memory. Keep up your dangerous game and you're not gonna like the result." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Let her go and I'll make sure you walk away from this with nothing but a painful memory. Keep up your dangerous game and you're not gonna like the result." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Come on Jason, I don't care just take my car and leave me behind allreadry. Your hurting me right now let up a little bit don't you even care about your doing to me right now."

Jason looks at Bo and says "Are you done over there yet?"

Julie says "Come on Jason, I don't care just take my car and leave me behind allreadry. Your hurting me right now let up a little bit don't you even care about your doing to me right now."

Jason looks at Bo and says "Are you done over there yet?"

"Luke." Bo says looking at his cousin. Luke shrugs and goes to help Bo with the tire.

"What are you thinkin?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Luke." Bo says looking at his cousin. Luke shrugs and goes to help Bo with the tire.

"What are you thinkin?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Well go get the tire iron from the her trunk, I sure hope my sister has one we have to wait till he gets here and listen take advantage the trunk of her car not staying open as well."

"I don't know Bo. How's that supposed to help?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Jason looks and thinks something is up and says "Hurry up allreadry I'm getting inpatient besides I can do this forever anyways but Julie ain't going to comfortable as well. And besides the .45 is loaded and I sure wouldn't it go off accidently now."

Jason looks and thinks something is up and says "Hurry up allreadry I'm getting inpatient besides I can do this forever anyways but Julie ain't going to comfortable as well. And besides the .45 is loaded and I sure wouldn't it go off accidently now."

"Shyster monkey wrench." Lizzy breathes. Luke looks at Bo as they change the tire.

Cue anyone.

"Shyster monkey wrench." Lizzy breathes. Luke looks at Bo as they change the tire.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Fine the tire is changed and please don't hurt my sister but that don't mean I won't try to follow you now."

Jason looks at Julie as they get close and he says "Get in", and he aims at the General's tire and shoots a flat and looks at somebody's else car a he does the samething. Jason looks and says "Okay I'm getting in, and I don't think so Julie now drive just remember what I got now allright."

Once they were on the road Jason says "Your going to watch us part out your car cutie!"

Bo says "Fine the tire is changed and please don't hurt my sister but that don't mean I won't try to follow you now."

Jason looks at Julie as they get close and he says "Get in", and he aims at the General's tire and shoots a flat and looks at somebody's else car a he does the samething. Jason looks and says "Okay I'm getting in, and I don't think so Julie now drive just remember what I got now allright."

Lizzy holds in her laugh watching and waiting for Julie to drive away with Jason.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.