Filed Under The Rug

It's a beautiful day in Hazzard this handsome stranger driving his brand new Mustang was going down the road, and he loved driving his car he noticed somebody coming close to him when and they noticed they were following him right now. He thought to himself this is some beutiful country and then he noticed the pretty blonde driving the Pontiac going the other way, he also thought that if all the girls in Hazzard County then he was in some serious trouble right now. He was also unaware the trouble he was really in but the girls sure were cute here as well.

Cue Anybody

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a beautiful day in Hazzard this handsome stranger driving his brand new Mustang was going down the road, and he loved driving his car he noticed somebody coming close to him when and they noticed they were following him right now. He thought to himself this is some beutiful country and then he noticed the pretty blonde driving the Pontiac going the other way, he also thought that if all the girls in Hazzard County then he was in some serious trouble right now. He was also unaware the trouble he was really in but the girls sure were cute here as well.

Cue Anybody

At the Boar's Nest Lizzy was sitting on a stool talking to Daisy drinking a Pepsi.

"So Lizzy how'd your date go the other night?" Daisy asks.

"What date?" Lizzy asks.

"The one with my lovable cousin." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

At the Boar's Nest Lizzy was sitting on a stool talking to Daisy drinking a Pepsi.

"So Lizzy how'd your date go the other night?" Daisy asks.

"What date?" Lizzy asks.

"The one with my lovable cousin." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo walks and says "Hey there girls, so is Lizzy talking about me again Daisy? Geez, it must be this irrestible Duke Charm of mine?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Bo walks and says "Hey there girls, so is Lizzy talking about me again Daisy? Geez, it must be this irrestible Duke Charm of mine?"

Lizzy blushes and pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "No Daisy was asking about my date with her somewhat cocky and arrogant cousin last night." Lizzy replies.

Cue anyone.

"Do you really think Luke would know much about the picnic on the river bank last night? Or are you saying that last night was that bad you wish you weren't there." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Bo says "Oh that was good, and there somethings you wouldn't brought but I do remember you being there Lizzy."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.