Katts and Dog

Lost Soul

I wonder if anyone here has seen the show Katts and Dog. About a police officer named Hank Katts who fights crime with his K-9 partner Rudy. Some people may remember the show as Rin Tin Tin: K-9 Cop. Rin Tin Tin: K-9 Cop was the name of the show in the US, and they also dubbed the name Rudy to Rinty. Why they did that I'll probably never know.

I have join a petition site the try and get this show on DVD or back on the air. I used to watch it a lot and I really liked that show. I really miss it too. :(

Hers the link to the Katts and Dog petition. Please sign, need as many as I can get!

Me ! Me ! I remember! *jumps up and down*

I liked that show! To this day I call every German Shepard I see (or any dog that remotely resemble one) Rudy. I can't help myself. LOL If I ever get a dog that will be his name.

The title Katts and Dog was so much better than Rin Tin Tin. Why did they changed it I wonder too.

I will sign your petition and hope that they will restore Rudy's name and the show title on the DVD.

• 1 month later...

I liked that show! To this day I call every German Shepard I see (or any dog that remotely resemble one) Rudy. I can't help myself. LOL If I ever get a dog that will be his name.

The title Katts and Dog was so much better than Rin Tin Tin. Why did they changed it I wonder too.

I will sign your petition and hope that they will restore Rudy's name and the show title on the DVD.

I'm glad someone has remembered it. I expected to get no replies. BTW, someone of Youtube is uploading the shows. He said he probably has every episode on tape. He has 2 episodes uploaded so far. Good quality too.

I'm glad someone has remembered it. I expected to get no replies. BTW, someone of Youtube is uploading the shows. He said he probably has every episode on tape. He has 2 episodes uploaded so far. Good quality too.

• 3 weeks later...