Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show

• 1 month later...

I think we ought to start ( If I haven't done it already) a WHAAT??  section, for like when Enos said something in one episode about how " Well, I guess that clears the Dukes" and Rosco ( while holding the evidence) said, " That's a wrong that's a wrong! They're probably hiding the evidence just ot weasel out of it!" WHAAAT??? He was holding some of the evidence at the time he said this. 

How about when Coy and Vance were chasing the bad guys and Jesse told Daisy, let's get on the CB and tell the boys the rats have done left the ship......WHAAAT??? 

Some of the stuff they said made no sense whatsoever!

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Anyone else besides me catch the blooper during the Hazzard Connection in Season 2, in the race between Bo in the General Lee and Shoulders in the Slammer car? In 2 shots of Bo, the scene was mirrored. The General Lee had a mirror on the passenger side.

No but I do remember the vehicles on the back of the car carrier kept changing! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I noticed that in one of the episodes ( not sure which) , Waylon said Boss would just be happy if  Lulu fixed him something to eat but in Ep. 1 ( ? )  he eats at the  Boar's Nest,   because his wife Lulu is a terrible cook ( and then he eats raw liver and Waylon says, " Well, at least he don't dunk it." )

I also noticed when Rosco asked about if Daisy was the one that distracted the High Jackers, the High Jackers were in the back seat of Rosco's car. When he told them to get out, they just opened the door ( FROM THE INSIDE OF THE CAR) and got out. You can't do that in a police car. The back doors are locked and can only be opened from the outside.

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

30 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I noticed that in one of the episodes ( not sure which) , Waylon said Boss would just be happy if  Lulu fixed him something to eat but in Ep. 1 ( ? )  he eats at the  Boar's Nest,   because his wife Lulu is a terrible cook ( and then he eats raw liver and Waylon says, " Well, at least he don't dunk it." )

I also noticed when Rosco asked about if Daisy was the one that distracted the High Jackers, the High Jackers were in the back seat of Rosco's car. When he told them to get out, they just opened the door ( FROM THE INSIDE OF THE CAR) and got out. You can't do that in a police car. The back doors are locked and can only be opened from the outside.

I don't think the second quote is the one you're trying to remember, but it serves the same purpose.

From 'One Armed Bandits' (S1E1):

"Boss eats at the Boars Nest because his wife Lulu is a lousy cook."

From 'Cool Hands, Luke & Bo' (S7E7):

"Boss got all of his businesses back and he was looking forward to some of Lulu's fine home cooking."

It's possible that the latter line is sarcastic as Boss ends up with three beans on a platter.

30 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Maybe Cooter never fixed the locks when he put the doors back on. What do you expect for $35.42? :p

16 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I remember how Boss  said something once when Lulu put him on a diet, that he didn't mind_______ but he's gotta have the feedings.

You're probably thinking of this scene in 'The Revenge of Hughie Hogg' (S5E13). Boss has told Rosco that he's supporting Hughie Hogg for sheriff:

Lulu: "...and until you give Rosco his job back you're gonna have to find another place to feed your face and lay that body down. Now, I mean it. And I mean it."
Boss: "Oh, Lulukins, please."
Lulu: "I do."
Boss: "I don't mind about the laying down but I sure gotta have the feeding."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Wow HossC. :)

LOL If we didn't repeat ourselves half of the content would be gone. I just posted Sleepy CITY on the A-Z game. I wonder how many times I've used that one....even though I don't remember using it before. I guess that's a trait of a long successful website and forum. 

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

LOL If we didn't repeat ourselves half of the content would be gone. I just posted Sleepy CITY on the A-Z game. I wonder how many times I've used that one..

FWIW, you've posted "Sleepy CITY" three times including last night and "SLEEPY City" four times in the A-Z game. You also mentioned "Sleepy City" in another reply.

The search feature on HNet works pretty well and it only takes seconds if you want to check. While you're viewing a thread it'll default to only searching that thread, so you don't get results from the whole site (unless you want to).

On 2/17/2024 at 4:44 AM, HossC said:

The search feature on HNet works pretty well and it only takes seconds if you want to check. 

Thanks for explaining this. I thought MM replaced Hoss with an artificial intelligence robot and I was going to petition to get the real Hoss back. It would make a good episode though....Robot P Hoss.