I need your help

canayaboy

Some of you may have read my post. I am a crazy fan of the Dukes from Rosario, Argentina. Two years ago, I bought the entire series, but I was a victim of a scam. My dvd's are not subtitled into Spanish, maybe they are not originals, but I paid the price of the originals!

My problem is: I've searched the length and width of the web and only found subtitles for the first season. I can't find the subtitles of the season 2 to 7. And I feel very sad. I love the Dukes and everything that is relevant to it. I am transported to my childhood, adolescence, when I felt very happy.

The only hope I have is you could extract the subtitles in Spanish from your own copy, i don´t know how, but its possible, and send me by mail, or the second option and the most cumbersome: I do not understand the English spoken, but read, I can translate a text. If any of you in spare time, (if any), transcribed the talks to a word document and send it to me by mail, I could translate it and create my own subtitles.

The third option would be to buy the seven series again, but my economy is very committed. (I have a baby and a wife to maintain).

Friends, can you help me or not, I'm going to be eternally grateful, for letting me belong to your team. Four days ago I registered but i can't stop visiting this page. I became addicted to you.

I don't know if it is permissible to publish my mail, but if you ask me, I understand that yes, and published it in my next response.

Many, many, thank you very much, especially DaisyMaeDuke, DaisydukeXenosstrait, julieduke and Garret duke.

Sorry for my english.

Your English is fine, Canayaboy. You are very welcome...I wish I could help you out there, I feel for you. I'd be lost without the Dukes or to have something as the Dukes and not to be able to understand it all. If I happen upon anything of what you are wanting, I will make sure to tell you, but as of now, I haven't heard or seen anything like that. All I know is of the series I have and I am betting it is probably the same as the one you mentioned. :( I am sorry, I can't be of much help.

I enjoyed talking to you the other day and getting to meet you. ;) It is always great to meet new people and talk to other Duke fans. This site is great that you get to talk to other big Duke fans who understand what's so big about the show. If you know what I mean. ;) There is something about the show and this site that just seems to keep you addicted and wanting more. In a good way.

I hope that you will soon find what you are looking for. Good luck in your search.

¡Hola!

Have you tried the subtitles option on your DVD player if it has it?

One day I was watching movie and seeing subtitles even after I selected "no subtitles" on the DVD itself. My brother looked at the remote and there was a button called "subtitles"! The player was putting them on! Maybe you add them from the machine instead of the disc.

I wish I could help you more than that. I don't have the Dukes DVDs.

Thank you for your answers my friends, my DVDs do not have set box, so I think I was deceived.

BoJamesDuke, if you have the seventh season, and have a little time, you could extract the subtitles in Spanish and send them to me?, (you can do it with a small program called SubRip) is quick and easy, and I would be eternally grateful. My e-mail: haiek@hotmail.com

Garret Duke, thanks for making me feel so comfortable.

can help me, or not, thank you very much for your response. Greetings friends.