The Ghost Post Challenge!

MaryAnne

Alex, that's from a classic joke about.... ah, nevahmind. I'm surprised Mufn hasn't posted it somewhere on the site.

Anyhow, MeadowMufn ol' commander n' chief, I think yer gonna halfta sweeten the pot.

Without proper and due motivation, MaryAnne and I might nevah finish our stories. You wouldn't want that, wouldja?

Hows this for motivation Brian? The one that doesnt finish the story gets flushed! *laughing*

Alex, I might have a ghost gig at the moment, but you're the one who's gonna disappear if ya keep up the sass.

Oh, and in case you forgot. Mwwuaahahahaaa!!! BEWARE!!!

Oh! Youre right, did slip my mind that you have spectral duties. In that case...allow me to respond appropriately....

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex, that's from a classic joke about.... ah, nevahmind. I'm surprised Mufn hasn't posted it somewhere on the site.

Anyhow, MeadowMufn ol' commander n' chief, I think yer gonna halfta sweeten the pot.

Without proper and due motivation, MaryAnne and I might nevah finish our stories. You wouldn't want that, wouldja?

Ok, ok. Winner will get a bona-fide ghost radar. LOL. It'll help ya keep track of the one left as a ghost.

http://www.ghostradar.co.uk/

No, you're just not payin' any dang attention to what you're doin'.

Oh, I forgot. Booowaahahaha!!! Gotta remember to keep the basics covered. Let's see...wail n' moan...that's easy, I do that enuff...and make the stairs creak, ok that's easy....and make things go bump in the night.

*BAM!* *crash!!* Ooops. Didn't know my astral from my elbow there. Poltergeistin' ain't as easy as it looks.

Hey Brian can you and Maryanne be ghostwriters on "Three Amigas In A Big Pond" for me. I think somebody might need a good haunting after all.

Pardon me while I interrupt the ghostly shenanigans here for a spirited announcement. Khee.....

The stories from our Ghost Post Challenge are now posted at DOHFF! Check it out y'all!

http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/SubmittedFanFic/Halloween2008/index.htm

Now, what's this about proper motiviation to finish our stories and reap some kinda reward? :deputy:

*Sipping apple cider and patting full tummy from the delicious traditional Strate baked spaghetti dinner and trick-o-treat candy*

Mmmm, yes Happy Halloween indeed. I guess I don't lay yellow eggs, Hhhmm Alex?

Since you have stepped up to the plate and did such a fine job on Dark Ripples, Alex, your Dukes/Supernatural Cross over, maybe you should do a Christmas story as well?

Hhhhmmm, which gives me an idea. Well, really, it is your idea and I just elaborated on it, because you did challenge me by throwing the gauntlet down to do a story. Why don't I challenge you now to do a Christmas story with the Winchesters returning to Hazzard? There is a catch; you cannot mention Santa at all in the story.

Now if anyone else wants to partake in the challenge you do not have to do a Dukes/Supernatural cross over but you cannot mention Santa. I would be held to those rules as well.

Looser could have to tote around an icon in their signature that had lumps of coal and say something along the lines that we were bad because we did not complete our challenge stories. In addition, we could have Grinch Avatars for the losers for a few weeks. I'm sure MM, Brian, and MaryAnne could come up with something in photo shop for those of us who make the 'naughty' list.

What do ya say Alex? You up for it? Or are you a frozen chicken?

Val

*Sipping apple cider and patting full tummy from the delicious traditional Strate baked spaghetti dinner and trick-o-treat candy*

Since you have stepped up to the plate and did such a fine job on Dark Ripples, Alex, your Dukes/Supernatural Cross over, maybe you should do a Christmas story as well?

Hhhhmmm, which gives me an idea. Well, really, it is your idea and I just elaborated on it, because you did challenge me by throwing the gauntlet down to do a story. Why don't I challenge you now to do a Christmas story with the Winchesters returning to Hazzard? There is a catch; you cannot mention Santa at all in the story.

Uh Val, I think you did overdo the Halloween candy. The idea of a Christmas challenge with no Santa, was my idea. So um its really hard to challenge someone when its their idea in the first place now isnt it? *chuckles*

OH I think its clear you’re a little dingy even without bells... *laughs*

*laughs*

Ring, ding, a ding, let Christmas bells ring! Well at least I'm jolly, festive and not a Scrooge! Things could be worse. I could be a fruitcake.

Besides, even though we've both accepted the terms, it's still not deemed o-fficial until the officials get a hold of it and announce it all.

Edited by Val Strate

*laughs*

Ring, ding, a ding, let Christmas bells ring! Well at least I'm jolly, festive and not a Scrooge! Things could be worse. I could be a fruitcake.

You can't be a fruitcake. That's my department. KHEE!

Awrighty, since Alex came up with the idea of the No Santa Claus clause and Val came up with the consequences, and since you both at least seem to be willing to take on the challenge, I think we can do it. I'll start a new O-fficial thread for it to post the particulars, time frame, rules an' regulations, disclaimers and whatnot. LOL.

It'll be like our Ghost Post Challenge, where folks will have to post their intention to write a story in the thread and if they don't make the deadline they'll have to suffer the consequences.

Which, atleast they won't have to post in italics for two weeks. ROFL

You can't be a fruitcake. That's my department. KHEE!

Ahahahah! Ok, all fruitcakes go to the Sheriff's Department! All Ding-Bells can go to the wildlife department. At least we don't have a Nutcracker department, because all the nuts would go there! Sorry could help myself.

Awrighty, since Alex came up with the idea of the No Santa Claus clause and Val came up with the consequences, and since you both at least seem to be willing to take on the challenge, I think we can do it. I'll start a new O-fficial thread for it to post the particulars, time frame, rules an' regulations, disclaimers and whatnot. LOL.

It'll be like our Ghost Post Challenge, where folks will have to post their intention to write a story in the thread and if they don't make the deadline they'll have to suffer the consequences.

Which, atleast they won't have to post in italics for two weeks. ROFL

Thanks MA. This is probably true but do you want to be on the shame, shame everyone knows their name, 'Naughty List'?

I look forward to the thread, to post my intention.

Ahahahah! Ok, all fruitcakes go to the Sheriff's Department! All Ding-Bells can go to the wildlife department. At least we don't have a Nutcracker department, because all the nuts would go there! Sorry could help myself.

Thanks MA. This is probably true but do you want to be on the shame, shame everyone knows their name, 'Naughty List'?

I look forward to the thread, to post my intention.

Actually Val there is a Nutcracker Department! Hazzard's finest crazy, squirrely and just plain insane go there and its headed up by the lead nut, Brian Coltrane! *laughs*

Now if anyone else wants to partake in the challenge you do not have to do a Dukes/Supernatural cross over but you cannot mention Santa. I would be held to those rules as well.

Looser could have to tote around an icon in their signature that had lumps of coal and say something along the lines that we were bad because we did not complete our challenge stories. In addition, we could have Grinch Avatars for the losers for a few weeks. I'm sure MM, Brian, and MaryAnne could come up with something in photo shop for those of us who make the 'naughty' list.

What do ya say Alex? You up for it? Or are you a frozen chicken?

Val

Hey Brian, which one is your Dukes/Supernatural crossover I really would like read that I watch Supernatural when I get the chance to as well.

Oh, I'm sorry Alex I was credit to somebody else can you send a link or the name to me then.

Hey Alex would you be intersecting in partnering with me in a Supernatural/Dukes crossover maybe something kind of spooky in ways as well. I found your story it's pretty good I read some of it not quiet all of it just yet it's pretty long.