The Ghost Post Challenge!

MaryAnne

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought that would set a nice mood heah. ROFL

I'm on like page 9 or something with my story. Muses are cooperatin' for the most part. LOL. But, yeah I'm lookin' at the calendar and thinkin' "ahh...crap. I got about 18 days to go....eek, gah. Ack. Jit."

For the record, since Brian asked, we've received three stories so far. But, as noted above we got 18 days to go. A lot can happen in 18 days. :D

Good Luck with that.

We've got 3 stories in, and plenty of time for the rest of ya'll to finish yours. Looks like plenty of spookifyin' stories are in the works!

I can't resist giving MaryAnne a peek into the abyss...

338761127.jpg

Lemme just say this...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair tho', here's a peek into the spirit world for Brian...

spookydiablo.jpg

I'm only on page 11 tho'...

the deadline is Oct. 28th. And sadly, I haven't even started on my story...my muse isn't cooperating as she should be hehe.

Lori, maybe a one person focus piece will apease your muse? There could be a benefit to being a ghost... keeping MaryAnne & Brian busy. And isn't that our civic duty? <grin> Like jury duty.

Daney, are you playing to lose? Benefits to being a ghost....I can't really think of any! Personally I plan to put off that experience for as long as possible.

Except for MaryAnne's writing, which sounds like it's gettin' sinister. I shoulda known it would come to this some day. After years of petty bickering, pranks, duels, and squabbling over day-old baked goods left at the office.....now we're officially authoring each other's demise.

And if the photoshop taunts are any indicator, MaryAnne's parting with the earth looks very dramatic and creepy. Here it is again, just to annoy her.

338761127.jpg

Ghost Patrol! Heh heh.

To be fair, I applied the same photoshop trick to the photo she had for me, to see how it would look. It's creepy, but in a peaceful sorta way. Respectively.

338883977.jpg

I'd better get back to writing. 13 days left.......bwaahahahaha!!

Daney, are you playing to lose? Benefits to being a ghost....I can't really think of any! Personally I plan to put off that experience for as long as possible.

Except for MaryAnne's writing, which sounds like it's gettin' sinister. I shoulda known it would come to this some day. After years of petty bickering, pranks, duels, and squabbling over day-old baked goods left at the office.....now we're officially authoring each other's demise.

And if the photoshop taunts are any indicator, MaryAnne's parting with the earth looks very dramatic and creepy. Here it is again, just to annoy her.

338761127.jpg

Ghost Patrol! Heh heh.

To be fair, I applied the same photoshop trick to the photo she had for me, to see how it would look. It's creepy, but in a peaceful sorta way. Respectively.

338883977.jpg

I'd better get back to writing. 13 days left.......bwaahahahaha!!

I can't wait to read your story Brian, one question what is your favorite Stephan King Book or Movie? It kind of reminds of Christine.

I can't wait to read your story Brian, one question what is your favorite Stephan King Book or Movie? It kind of reminds of Christine.

Me thinks Julie is rooting for my demise...

For more photoshop taunting of Brian, I applied the same trick he did to his pics with some more here...muhahahahhahahaa....

spookymaverick.jpg

spookydiablo2.jpg

spookypatrol.jpg

Ya realize, of course, that the spirit world really isn't ready for Coltranes to be messin' around in it. KHEE!!

Quick reply heah....

Julie, I'm not a big Stephen King fan, but I have read Christine, and I saw the movie years ago. Lotsa fun. Out of all his books, my favorite is "The Eyes of the Dragon." It's a great time-period drama, and if you're into medieval themes you'll dig it.

MaryAnne, why is it we don't have our stories done, but we can fritter away time making creepy photoshop effects? In the process, I notice you've made the After-Hazzard look a mite darker. You sinister fiend! I think you're enjoying yourself just a little too much with this. We'll find out just how far you take things by the 28th.

I don't know whether to look forward to the story, or...freak out now and save myself some time. Gah!

Quick reply heah....

Julie, I'm not a big Stephen King fan, but I have read Christine, and I saw the movie years ago. Lotsa fun. Out of all his books, my favorite is "The Eyes of the Dragon." It's a great time-period drama, and if you're into medieval themes you'll dig it.

MaryAnne, why is it we don't have our stories done, but we can fritter away time making creepy photoshop effects? In the process, I notice you've made the After-Hazzard look a mite darker. You sinister fiend! I think you're enjoying yourself just a little too much with this. We'll find out just how far you take things by the 28th.

I don't know whether to look forward to the story, or...freak out now and save myself some time. Gah!

Quick Andedote here and very true story, when my younger brother Doug was in Cub Scouts he found our father's copy of Christine well he wanted to read this for his pack. Our Father didn't let him take the book to his meeting, thank goodness on this right here. I've seen the Red Rose and some other ones as well wait a minute didn't Stephen King write "The Green Mile". I've seen the movie before it's pretty good.

Daney, are you playing to lose? Benefits to being a ghost....I can't really think of any!

MaryAnne made being a ghost sound like fun, Brian.

For more photoshop taunting of Brian, I applied the same trick he did to his pics with some more here...muhahahahhahahaa....

Ya realize, of course, that the spirit world really isn't ready for Coltranes to be messin' around in it. KHEE!!

The pictures are awesome, MaryAnne. Thanks to both of you for sharing!

There is still time for people to enter the challenge.

Muhahahahahahahahaa!!!

Yeah, I have noticed that fritterin' away time doing the creepy photoshop stuff is actually easier and more productive than writing the creepy stuff. LOL.

Val, you won't turn into a pumpkin. You'll be a ghost!! We'll all be ghosts if we don't finish and turn in stories by the 28th! *looks at calendar* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But don't feel bad, at the rate Brian and I are going, I think we're gonna have plenty of company. Heh!

Speak for yerself! My story is comin' along just fine. So far.

But, I've been thinkin' of you and your plight, so I took the liberty of updating your avatar with the ol' spookify setting. You might as well get used to it...

339570934.jpg

That is kinda spooky lookin'! GAAAHHH!!

To be fair, here's your avatar spookified....

BriansBarsnStarsspooky.jpg

Hmm....that'll actually look kinda nice for your avatar for a spell after this... :D

Muhahahahahahahahaa!!!

Yeah, I have noticed that fritterin' away time doing the creepy photoshop stuff is actually easier and more productive than writing the creepy stuff. LOL.

Val, you won't turn into a pumpkin. You'll be a ghost!! We'll all be ghosts if we don't finish and turn in stories by the 28th! *looks at calendar* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

But don't feel bad, at the rate Brian and I are going, I think we're gonna have plenty of company. Heh!

MaryAnne--

I have to agree with Brian here, some of us are nearly done with our stories! *chuckles*

MaryAnne--

I have to agree with Brian here, some of us are nearly done with our stories! *chuckles*

Oh great! Looks like the law might not win this fight! *facepalm*

The black Stetsons are going to win this one and justice won't prevail!

Eeeek! The suspense is killing me now because this is almost scary as the challenge. The outlaws plan to out the law with this challenge. Crickets and crocs! I don't think we can let this happen MA!

Nice job on the flag avatar, MaryAnne. That would come in handy IF I was going to be late turning in my story. Which I'm not. Far as I can tell at this point, anyway!

So, I'm carrying on with my taunts. Here's another picture that isn't quite spooky but it's a little scary nonetheless.

339593531.jpg

I'm sure Alex likes this concept, but.....

:escape:

Nice job on the flag avatar, MaryAnne. That would come in handy IF I was going to be late turning in my story. Which I'm not. Far as I can tell at this point, anyway!

So, I'm carrying on with my taunts. Here's another picture that isn't quite spooky but it's a little scary nonetheless.

339593531.jpg

I'm sure Alex likes this concept, but.....

:escape:

All I can say is............:-o WHOA!!!!! WOW!!! Where can I sign up to get arrested????

All I can say is............:-o WHOA!!!!! WOW!!! Where can I sign up to get arrested????

Why am I not surprised you'd dig that concept? Alex, ya got a one track mind... LOL

Les Carlisle's office <hums a Joey Scarbury tune> He works with Bill Maxwell.

Carlisle ain't got that kinda sense of humor. He'd arrest Alex, sure, but not with those kind of boots----umm, nevermind...

ANYWAY!!! Gettin' back on track with scary....(although I think I already crossed THAT line), I figure this is what I'm gonna look like as a ghost....

spookydeputy.jpg

Note the gun. Note to any demonic ghosts out there. I'm gonna have yer number! Muhahahahhahahaha.....