Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"I can get the information if you want. Maybe have them look into it and one day maybe you could go see him." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded just then Bo and David came up behind her and Bo said "Daisy, how could you do something like this and not tell anyone" Daisy caught up to what he was saying and turned to David "you promised me you would never tell anyone, i knew i couldnt trust you"

Daisy nodded just then Bo and David came up behind her and Bo said "Daisy, how could you do something like this and not tell anyone" Daisy caught up to what he was saying and turned to David "you promised me you would never tell anyone, i knew i couldnt trust you"

"How could she not tell me. I'm her best friend besides it was none of your business. Do you have to know everyone your cousin has ever slept with or had a kid with. Are you that ingrained in Luke's life as well?" Lizzy spat at Bo then turned to David and sneered. "Shouldn't you be with your wife?"

"How could she not tell me. I'm her best friend besides it was none of your business. Do you have to know everyone your cousin has ever slept with or had a kid with. Are you that ingrained in Luke's life as well?" Lizzy spat at Bo then turned to David and sneered. "Shouldn't you be with your wife?"

"maybe his wife knows about me since he cant keep a secret" Daisy said

David looses her cool and slaps Daisy and Daisy just takes it

Lizzy on the other hand has always hated violence against women especially against her best friend. She whips out her knife and presses it against David's throat. "Daisy take Belle back to the farm now. Get Uncle Jesse to put some ice on that cheek before it swells and make sure my daughter isn't scared by this." Lizzy says. "Hasslehoff you're about to make me do something I regret in front of my five year old little girl."

Lizzy on the other hand has always hated violence against women especially against her best friend. She whips out her knife and presses it against David's throat. "Daisy take Belle back to the farm now. Get Uncle Jesse to put some ice on that cheek before it swells and make sure my daughter isn't scared by this." Lizzy says. "Hasslehoff you're about to make me do something I regret in front of my five year old little girl."

Daisy pickes Belle up "come on Bell, were going to the farm" Daisy says, she takes Belle to the farm and gets Uncle Jesse and tells him what happend

Daisy pickes Belle up "come on Bell, were going to the farm" Daisy says, she takes Belle to the farm and gets Uncle Jesse and tells him what happend

Belle on the other hand is prancing around the house singing "I'm getting a new Daddy."

Lizzy stares down David smirking. "You are going to that way and get the heck out of Hazzard. You'll call the agency in the morning and tell them to find someone else to play the part. I don't want you anywhere near my best friend or my daughter. If you don't you can bet that I'll have a restraining order against you in a matter of seconds." Lizzy growls.

Belle on the other hand is prancing around the house singing "I'm getting a new Daddy."

Lizzy stares down David smirking. "You are going to that way and get the heck out of Hazzard. You'll call the agency in the morning and tell them to find someone else to play the part. I don't want you anywhere near my best friend or my daughter. If you don't you can bet that I'll have a restraining order against you in a matter of seconds." Lizzy growls.

David just leaves

David just leaves

Lizzy then turns to the cliff and sees Bo leaning against the General looking out over the view.

"Remind you of something?" Lizzy asks.

"Come here." Bo says. Lizzy walks around the car then to Bo who turns her around and pulls her back against him lacing his hands over her stomach. "Now it does."

"The night before I left." Lizzy sighs.

At the farm house Luke scoops up Belle and sits in the rocker. "What makes you so sure you're getting a new Daddy?" He asks.

"Because my mommy told me she still loves Uncle Bo and Uncle Freddy is certain Uncle Bo loves Mommy so it's simple I'm getting a new daddy." Belle explains. Which Luke realizes makes perfect sense to her five year old mind.

Lizzy then turns to the cliff and sees Bo leaning against the General looking out over the view.

"Remind you of something?" Lizzy asks.

"Come here." Bo says. Lizzy walks around the car then to Bo who turns her around and pulls her back against him lacing his hands over her stomach. "Now it does."

"The night before I left." Lizzy sighs.

At the farm house Luke scoops up Belle and sits in the rocker. "What makes you so sure you're getting a new Daddy?" He asks.

"Because my mommy told me she still loves Uncle Bo and Uncle Freddy is certain Uncle Bo loves Mommy so it's simple I'm getting a new daddy." Belle explains. Which Luke realizes makes perfect sense to her five year old mind.

Daisy hears a knocke at the door and it was David "no David, leave me alone" she screamed, no body knew he wasnt going to stop

Daisy hears a knocke at the door and it was David "no David, leave me alone" she screamed, no body knew he wasnt going to stop

"Do you want me to force you to leave or do you want me to call my daughter and have her make you leave?" Cooter asks.

"Mommy says she'll get a strainin' order." Belle says toying with Luke's fingers. "She's not very quiet when she's mad."

"A restraining order?" Luke asks.

"Yeah one of dose." Belle says.

"You probably want to go away. She's very close with local and federal law enforcement she can do it too if she felt threatened." Cooter says.

"Do you want me to force you to leave or do you want me to call my daughter and have her make you leave?" Cooter asks.

"Mommy says she'll get a strainin' order." Belle says toying with Luke's fingers. "She's not very quiet when she's mad."

"A restraining order?" Luke asks.

"Yeah one of dose." Belle says.

"You probably want to go away. She's very close with local and federal law enforcement she can do it too if she felt threatened." Cooter says.

David lets Daisy go "learn to keep your mouth shut from now on" and he left

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.