• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy said "wered he go?"

"I haven't seen him since I left the Boar's Nest." Lizzy says.

"Think Lizzy, when the two of you got into it in High School where would he go?" Luke asks. Lizzy bites her lip and looks at Belle.

"There is one place but...I can't guarantee you'll be able to reach him."

"We can try." Luke says.

"I'd have to drive. That's the only way I remember where it is."

"Mommy please don't leave again." Belle begs. Lizzy makes a quick decision, one that will probably keep her out of trouble.

"Come with me." Lizzy says.

"Can I really?"

"Sure."

"I haven't seen him since I left the Boar's Nest." Lizzy says.

"Think Lizzy, when the two of you got into it in High School where would he go?" Luke asks. Lizzy bites her lip and looks at Belle.

"There is one place but...I can't guarantee you'll be able to reach him."

"We can try." Luke says.

"I'd have to drive. That's the only way I remember where it is."

"Mommy please don't leave again." Belle begs. Lizzy makes a quick decision, one that will probably keep her out of trouble.

"Come with me." Lizzy says.

"Can I really?"

"Sure."

Daisy sighed "im coming too i have to make up for punching him"

Daisy was the first one out "Bo!"

Not seeing him Lizzy helps Belle out of the car and looks at her. "Do not go close to that edge."

"Yes Mama." Belle answers. Lizzy then walks over to a tall oak tree and seeing Bo's boots starts to climb.

"You know this tree always was your hideout when you were mad at me." Lizzy says.

Not seeing him Lizzy helps Belle out of the car and looks at her. "Do not go close to that edge."

"Yes Mama." Belle answers. Lizzy then walks over to a tall oak tree and seeing Bo's boots starts to climb.

"You know this tree always was your hideout when you were mad at me." Lizzy says.

Daisy climbs up with her "if it takes me all day, im gonna talk to him"

Daisy climbs up with her "if it takes me all day, im gonna talk to him"

"I'm surprised you remembered that much." Bo says looking down at the two girls as they stop next to him on the tree branch.

"No you're not, you're glad I remembered it. You figured this was the only way you could get me to talk to you." Lizzy says.

"She looks like she belongs out here." Bo says watching Belle pick wildflowers.

"I'm surprised you remembered that much." Bo says looking down at the two girls as they stop next to him on the tree branch.

"No you're not, you're glad I remembered it. You figured this was the only way you could get me to talk to you." Lizzy says.

"She looks like she belongs out here." Bo says watching Belle pick wildflowers.

Daisy sighed "Bo, i understand if you hate me after what i did"

David quickly grabbed Belle

Once Lizzy's feet were firmly planted on the ground she looked around and saw David holding Belle. "Oh God. Thank you so much." Lizzy says rushing over to her daughter. "Belle sweetie, didn't I warn you about the cliff?"

"I'm sorry Mommy. There was this butterfly and..."

"Belle I want to show you something." Lizzy kneels down right by the cliff and pulls Belle in front of her. "Look down honey. If David hadn't gotten you, you would have fallen down that and you'd be with Grandma Davenport."

"Up dere in heaven?" Belle asks.

"Yes up there. And you know Mommy would miss you so very much. That's a 60 foot drop straight down. As much of an Angel you are to me I don't want you to visit Grandma Davenport so soon you understand?" Lizzy asks. Belle nods turning to hug Lizzy.

Once Lizzy's feet were firmly planted on the ground she looked around and saw David holding Belle. "Oh God. Thank you so much." Lizzy says rushing over to her daughter. "Belle sweetie, didn't I warn you about the cliff?"

"I'm sorry Mommy. There was this butterfly and..."

"Belle I want to show you something." Lizzy kneels down right by the cliff and pulls Belle in front of her. "Look down honey. If David hadn't gotten you, you would have fallen down that and you'd be with Grandma Davenport."

"Up dere in heaven?" Belle asks.

"Yes up there. And you know Mommy would miss you so very much. That's a 60 foot drop straight down. As much of an Angel you are to me I don't want you to visit Grandma Davenport so soon you understand?" Lizzy asks. Belle nods turning to hug Lizzy.

Daisy sighed and jumped out of the tree

Daisy turnes around "ill never punch you again, and if i do you have every right to hate me" Daisy said

"I could never hate you. You're my cousin, my family I'll always love you. Even after that fight I had with Luke that I had to leave the farm I never hated him. I couldn't do it to you either. Do you think I stand a chance with her?" Bo asks nervously.

"Yeah that's what I thought too. I mean there's plenty of hot guys in Cali, I don't stand a chance. She wouldn't want a farm boy like me when she's got Mr. Bad boy himself Freddy the stunt man." Bo says.

Daisy sighed "remember two years ago, when Enos went off to L.A. and i was so mad i took a trip to Hollywood and stayed there for 4 more years, i stayed in a hotel, then one day at a resteraunt i met David over there of course it was just a normal celebrity passing by but i was wrong he tried to make me his girlfriend but i turned him down and came back and got together with Enos, then after that David got married and i havent heard from him till now" Daisy said "you remember all of that?"

Daisy sighed "remember two years ago, when Enos went off to L.A. and i was so mad i took a trip to Hollywood and stayed there for 4 more years, i stayed in a hotel, then one day at a resteraunt i met David over there of course it was just a normal celebrity passing by but i was wrong he tried to make me his girlfriend but i turned him down and came back and got together with Enos, then after that David got married and i havent heard from him till now" Daisy said "you remember all of that?"

"Yeah what about it?" Bo asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.