Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy perked up "Jul, lets go, ill put my feelings aside from David Hasselhoff, heck i dont like him but im willing to meet him again if you are"

Bo says "Wait a minute, you two turned it around on me I don't think so besides I got the keys with me right now."

Julie teasing says "Who needs key Bo?"

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy helps her get out of the General "by boys, well get Davids autograph for ya"

Bo says "Hasselhoff, is going to have for the two of you, Julie are you still dizzy right now."

Julie says "Yeah, but I think well it's worst then just dizzy now."

Bo says "Oh don't tell me you met somebody else alreadry?"

Julie says "No, I kinda skipped lunch today that's all and besides the kids keep me pretty busy lately to meet anybody right now."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Hasselhoff, is going to have for the two of you, Julie are you still dizzy right now."

Julie says "Yeah, but I think well it's worst then just dizzy now."

Bo says "Oh don't tell me you met somebody else alreadry?"

Julie says "No, I kinda skipped lunch today that's all and besides the kids keep me pretty busy lately to meet anybody right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy says "yes Bo David Hasselhoff" then all of a sudden she felt like something hit her in the stomach but it passed and so didnt Julies dizzyness "okay lets go Jul, Cooter can you give us a ride to the airport"

Daisy says "yes Bo David Hasselhoff" then all of a sudden she felt like something hit her in the stomach but it passed and so didnt Julies dizzyness "okay lets go Jul, Cooter can you give us a ride to the airport"

Julie says "Daisy, I really am dizzy right now and besides you don't look so good yourself can I lean on you right now. I think there right and besides everybody's spinning righ tnow as well I feel like I'm going to faint really."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy, I really am dizzy right now and besides you don't look so good yourself can I lean on you right now. I think there right and besides everybody's spinning righ tnow as well I feel like I'm going to faint really."

Cue Anybody

"thats why i asked Cooter to give us a ride" and she helped her up in Cooters truck and Julie fell asleep and when they got there Julie woke up and Daisy and Cooter were out side the truck and Cooter was holding Daisys hair back

"thats why i asked Cooter to give us a ride" and she helped her up in Cooters truck and Julie fell asleep and when they got there Julie woke up and Daisy and Cooter were out side the truck and Cooter was holding Daisys hair back

Bo says "Wait a minute here, your sick right now can't the two of you tell it your more stubborn than ever now."

They just watched and looked, and they wandered right now.

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Wait a minute here, your sick right now can't the two of you tell it your more stubborn than ever now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy finished and looked at Cooter "im not pregnant i havent missed my month thing, and besides i get carsick on occasion remember when we were five and my Uncle was driving us all to Texas"

Cue Anybody

Julie looked at Daisy and Cooter and says "This isn't right I'm sick and my kids I can't run off to Hollywood because of some man I got to "Get Back Up" excuse me Daisy aren't me Dukes now. We don't runaway were running away from finding out what's really wrong and I don't care I feel like I want to throw up as well, please let's turn around okay. But Daisy, if we do this now aren't we showing the Beaudry's and Kevin they won as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie looked at Daisy and Cooter and says "This isn't right I'm sick and my kids I can't run off to Hollywood because of some man I got to "Get Back Up" excuse me Daisy aren't me Dukes now. We don't runaway were running away from finding out what's really wrong and I don't care I feel like I want to throw up as well, please let's turn around okay. But Daisy, if we do this now aren't we showing the Beaudry's and Kevin they won as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "you go back im going, if your not taking this job i will , i love my kids, i need the money and so does Enos, ill see you when i get back" Daisy got her bags out of the truck

Daisy sighed "you go back im going, if your not taking this job i will , i love my kids, i need the money and so does Enos, ill see you when i get back" Daisy got her bags out of the truck

Julie says "What about your daughters you going to leave them behind Daisy, there beautiful they need a Momma right now and a their father please stay. Can't be that bad now, if you stay I'll stay as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "What about your daughters you going to leave them behind Daisy, there beautiful they need a Momma right now and a their father please stay. Can't be that bad now, if you stay I'll stay as well."

Cue Anybody

"ive thought about Aimil and Kara and Ashlyn and thats why im doing this, Jul please understand, i wont be gone for long" Daisy said

"ive thought about Aimil and Kara and Ashlyn and thats why im doing this, Jul please understand, i wont be gone for long" Daisy said

Julie says "But Daisy, whatever's bothering you right now can't be that bad and besides have you forgotten about last year or was wiped clean from your memory as well. And besides I can't walk back if there's another thing of dizzyiness hits me again, I don't know where I'm at right now."

Little did the two of them know that Bo and Luke was following in Julie's car and they figured that whatever this was they might need some help of not getting Daisy to runaway and besides Julie ios dreamer but doesn't follow through except with having her kids and being the best mother that she can be right now.

Cue Anybody

Julie says "But Daisy, whatever's bothering you right now can't be that bad and besides have you forgotten about last year or was wiped clean from your memory as well. And besides I can't walk back if there's another thing of dizzyiness hits me again, I don't know where I'm at right now."

Little did the two of them know that Bo and Luke was following in Julie's car and they figured that whatever this was they might need some help of not getting Daisy to runaway and besides Julie ios dreamer but doesn't follow through except with having her kids and being the best mother that she can be right now.

Cue Anybody

"i have to go, im sorry Julie" Daisy said turning around

Daisy lookes and says "im going"

David says "Well okay, man your stubborn I see where your daughters gets it from you know when Kevin and Milo had kidnapped the two of last year. Do you know who got your daughters asleep and along with Patrick because all three miss's you so much it was Rosco of all people."

Cue Anybody

David says "Well okay, man your stubborn I see where your daughters gets it from you know when Kevin and Milo had kidnapped the two of last year. Do you know who got your daughters asleep and along with Patrick because all three miss's you so much it was Rosco of all people."

Cue Anybody

Daisy rolled her eyes "David Hasselhoff, i cant believe you, you just march up to me and try to tell me to stay in Hazzard, were is your mind, oh i forgot you left it in Hollywood in KITT"

Daisy rolled her eyes "David Hasselhoff, i cant believe you, you just march up to me and try to tell me to stay in Hazzard, were is your mind, oh i forgot you left it in Hollywood in KITT"

David says "Well that Man over there says your running away from daughters and husband, what could be so bad that you would leave it's your hubby he caused a fight they girls were crying at the time and no Kitt isn't here as well."

Cue Anybody

David says "Well that Man over there says your running away from daughters and husband, what could be so bad that you would leave it's your hubby he caused a fight they girls were crying at the time and no Kitt isn't here as well."

Cue Anybody

"not what i mean, im going because i need money for my girls and my husband, or we cant live, thats all im going for, im not running away just to get away" Daisy said looking up and David

"not what i mean, im going because i need money for my girls and my husband, or we cant live, thats all im going for, im not running away just to get away" Daisy said looking up and David

David says "But your sick what's wrong how old are your girls right now and what happened today that cause you to run off and try right now and not take your family with you. Well my wife is expecting our first child as well but do you really want to a sixteen to eighteen hour day and then when you get home you'll too tired to pay attention to your daughters Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.