Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"i dont like it now lets go talk to Cooter" Daisy said flat out and got in her jeep and headed for Cooters garadge

when they got there Daisy knocked on the door "Cooter?"

Julie was following still seemed to be in the habit of looking over her shoulder still after a year since it happened. Kevin was in the office and was waiting for them to walk in Julie looked in and says "Daisy, Kevin is in the office it's a trap I bet he had one of his other cousins with him as well!"

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie was following still seemed to be in the habit of looking over her shoulder still after a year since it happened. Kevin was in the office and was waiting for them to walk in Julie looked in and says "Daisy, Kevin is in the office it's a trap I bet he had one of his other cousins with him as well!"

Cue Anybody

Daisy opend the door and Cooter was standing there with the other men a hand gun pointed at them "Cooter, how could you be on the side? and you call us you friends"

Daisy opend the door and Cooter was standing there with the other men a hand gun pointed at them "Cooter, how could you be on the side? and you call us you friends"

Julie wouldn't be left behind she followed her cousin in and looked and faints upon seeing Kevin standing there. Kevin says "Well, that's some reaction to seeing me now Daisy from your cousin and she still will be my wife yet and I want our kids as well. Where are those two as well you can tell me?"

Cue Anybody

Julie wouldn't be left behind she followed her cousin in and looked and faints upon seeing Kevin standing there. Kevin says "Well, that's some reaction to seeing me now Daisy from your cousin and she still will be my wife yet and I want our kids as well. Where are those two as well you can tell me?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy was almost hysterical and Cooter thought of a minute and put the gun down and went over and hugged her and said "Kevin, get you of here now, leave these two alone.

Daisy was almost hysterical and Cooter thought of a minute and put the gun down and went over and hugged her and said "Kevin, get you of here now, leave these two alone.

Kevin says "No way, I still want to marry Julie she's my fiancee Cooter you know I got my family and besides Milo was just a distraction and it worked as well but where is my kids at Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said crying "Kevin, leave us alone, were not going with you and i dont know"

Kevin got closer and signalled for cousin to pick up Julie and and he got closer to Daisy and says "I think so, besides we need us a bridesmaid this time around as well but you know I think I got bride in mind for Milo but it might take some work as well."

Julie was waking up and one of the Beaudry's was picking her and up and she was trying to struggle with him but he was much bigger than her right now she couldn't do anything and just gave in to him.

Cue daisydukeXEnosStrate or LizzyJackson-Davenport

Kevin got closer and signalled for cousin to pick up Julie and and he got closer to Daisy and says "I think so, besides me need a bridesmaid this time around as well but you know I think I got bride in mind for Milo but it might take some work as well."

Julie was waking up and one of the Beaudry's was picking her and up and she was trying to struggle with him but he was much bigger than her right now she couldn't do anything and just gave in to him.

Daisy struggled against Cooter who was holding her so she wouldnt get away and loose her cool and she said "Cooter dont just stand there please help us!"

Daisy struggled against Cooter who was holding her so she wouldnt get away and loose her cool and she said "Cooter dont just stand there please help us!"

Julie says "Please help us Cooter, please not again I can't take this another time. And there my kids not ever yours they carry my name. Both of them you'll never get them as well Kevin you'll never be my husband not willingly I hate you."

Julie says "Please help us Cooter, please not again I can't take this another time. And there my kids not ever yours they carry my name. Both of them you'll never get them as well Kevin you'll never be my husband not willingly I hate you."

Cooter helped the girls make a run for it and as soon as they got out of the garadge by some miracle the boys in the General came up and Daisy said "Boys! get up out of here, Please!" she was hystercally crying and she had just let loose

Cooter helped the girls make a run for it and as soon as they got out of the garadge by some miracle the boys in the General came up and Daisy said "Boys! get up out of here, Please!" she was hystercally crying and she had just let loose

Julie looked at her cousin and brother and says "I fainted when I seen Kevin again, he was just there I don't know it's just like last year at the farmhouse again."

Cue daisydukeXEnosStrate and LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie looked at her cousin and brother and says "I fainted when I seen Kevin again, he was just there I don't know it's just like last year at the farmhouse again."

Cue daisydukeXEnosStrate and LizzyJackson-Davenport

Cooter had to practcally hold Daisy up, thats how bad off she was and Cooter was just confused "why is she like this right now, why cant she seem to gain control of herself?"

Cooter had to practcally hold Daisy up, thats how bad off she was and Cooter was just confused "why is she like this right now, why cant she seem to gain control of herself?"

Bo looked and said "I don't know, but both seem to be very emotional ever since two years ago and last year there scared of Kevin and the Beaudry's more than you'll ever know Cooter."

Cue Anybody

Bo looked and said "I don't know, but both seem to be very emotional ever since two years ago and last year there scared of Kevin and the Beaudry's more than you'll ever know Cooter."

Cue Anybody

Daisy said getting in the General with Cooters help "Boys! theres not time to chat, please get us out of here?" she was scared and hysteric, not a good combination for her

Daisy said getting in the General with Cooters help "Boys! theres not time to chat, please get us out of here?" she was scared and hysteric, not a good combination for her

Bo looked at his sister and knew the kids were safe and went to the best possible place and besides he wanted to see what was wrong with both especially since Julie had fainted and then she looked and says "Why we going this direction right now?"

Cue Anybody

Bo looked at his sister and knew the kids were safe and went to the best possible place and besides he wanted to see what was wrong with both especially since Julie had fainted and then she looked and says "Why we going this direction right now?"

Cue Anybody

Bo says "to get you away from those guys and to see whats wrong with you and Daisy, is she still in hysterics back there?"

Julie says "Okay, but please don't let Kevin catch up he wants to marry me and take the kids as well Bo!"

Cue Anybody

Bo sighed "okay but hes not what im worried about at this moment im worried about you and Daisy, a really Daisy isnt doing so well, if she keeps what shes doing back there up she'll die from high blood pressure"

Bo sighed "okay but hes not what im worried about at this moment im worried about you and Daisy, a really Daisy isnt doing so well, if she keeps what shes doing back there up she'll die from high blood pressure"

Julie looked and says "What, I had no idea Bo. I swear but I was just so scared of what happened eariler and it's just that he keeps coming back around me and Daisy. What use is what I have, if he keeps coming back now it's useless!"

Cue Anybody

everyone shook there head no and Daisy said "Julie, im alright im calmed down, now what did you mean by 'why did you never tell me?'"

Julie says "I didn't know that Kevin and the Beaudry's and scared you so much as well I thought it was just me now. Well when Patrick was little he loved that song I swear that one of his first words are going to come from that song now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.