Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"I'm still not sure this is all a plot to get me to bring her back so he can take my Belle. You know as well as Daisy that I couldn't take that chance." Lizzy says.

Bo sighed "Cooter was threatned to take Aimil, Kara, and Patirck away from Daisy and Julie and he didnt , and i know he wont take Belle away from you, he just wants to see you, hes told me hes told Daisy and hes told Uncle Jesse'

Bo sighed "Cooter was threated to take Aimil, Kara, and Patirck away from Daisy and Julie and he didnt , and i know he wont take Belle away from you, he just wants to see you, hes told me hes told Daisy and hes told Uncle Jesse'

"Maybe he's lying to all of you. You didn't hear the venom in his voice when he told me to get out. I love my father but everything he said to Daisy a bit ago after they escaped Kevin and Milo, he was just awful. Calls me nothing but a screw up and I won't submit my daughter to that." Lizzy says.

"Maybe he's lying to all of you. You didn't hear the venom in his voice when he told me to get out. I love my father but everything he said to Daisy a bit ago after they escaped Kevin and Milo, he was just awful. Calls me nothing but a screw up and I won't submit my daughter to that." Lizzy says.

Bo just sighed and hung up "i tried"

Bo just sighed and hung up "i tried"

Lizzy sighed and looked at the phone before hanging it up.

"Let me try." Luke said.

"Be my guest." Cooter says.

"Hey Lizzy." Luke says when Lizzy picks up.

"Like I told your cousins until I'm sure that this isn't all a ploy to get my daughter, I will not come back to Hazzard for him." Lizzy says.

"What about talking on the phone? It's not like he can convince you of anything over the phone. Just listen. You don't have to talk much just listen to what he has to say. Lizzy, you're both stubborn and I doubt he wants to take your Belle. Maybe he really just wants to apologize. It's up to you. Baby steps is all you can do." Luke says.

Lizzy sighed and looked at the phone before hanging it up.

"Let me try." Luke said.

"Be my guest." Cooter says.

"Hey Lizzy." Luke says when Lizzy picks up.

"Like I told your cousins until I'm sure that this isn't all a ploy to get my daughter, I will not come back to Hazzard for him." Lizzy says.

"What about talking on the phone? It's not like he can convince you of anything over the phone. Just listen. You don't have to talk much just listen to what he has to say. Lizzy, you're both stubborn and I doubt he wants to take your Belle. Maybe he really just wants to apologize. It's up to you. Baby steps is all you can do." Luke says.

everyone looked at Cooter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.