• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Enos nodded and Daisy too and watched her leave

Lizzy got back to the Duke farm and found Luke on the couch with Julie and Bo dancing with Belle in the living room while Uncle Jesse watched from the kitchen. It was a touching scene that made Lizzy sad she had to drag Belle away. "Honey we need to go." Lizzy says.

"Can't I stay here Mommy?" Belle asks.

"I'm sorry honey you know we have to go home." Lizzy replies.

"But Mommy, Uncle Bo says we can stay here and he'll take care of us and you won't have to work all the time." Belle says. Lizzy lets out a heavy sigh and glares at Bo.

Lizzy got back to the Duke farm and found Luke on the couch with Julie and Bo dancing with Belle in the living room while Uncle Jesse watched from the kitchen. It was a touching scene that made Lizzy sad she had to drag Belle away. "Honey we need to go." Lizzy says.

"Can't I stay here Mommy?" Belle asks.

"I'm sorry honey you know we have to go home." Lizzy replies.

"But Mommy, Uncle Bo says we can stay here and he'll take care of us and you won't have to work all the time." Belle says. Lizzy lets out a heavy sigh and glares at Bo.

Bo just backs away

Bo just backs away

"Look I appreciate it Bo really I do, but until my father figures out what has crawled up his butt and died..." Lizzy starts.

"Mommy said a wordy dird." Belle says.

"You little girl need to stop repeating everything your Uncle Fred says." Lizzy says.

"Sorry Mommy." Belle says pulling out her puppy dog pout.

"Until then the safest place for me and Belle is in Cali. I promise I'll keep in better touch but for now we have to go." Lizzy says.

"Can we see Uncle Fred." Belle asks.

"When we get home."

"Can he take me to the zoo?"

"No, I draw the line at Zoos."

"Look I appreciate it Bo really I do, but until my father figures out what has crawled up his butt and died..." Lizzy starts.

"Mommy said a wordy dird." Belle says.

"You little girl need to stop repeating everything your Uncle Fred says." Lizzy says.

"Sorry Mommy." Belle says pulling out her puppy dog pout.

"Until then the safest place for me and Belle is in Cali. I promise I'll keep in better touch but for now we have to go." Lizzy says.

"Can we see Uncle Fred." Belle asks.

"When we get home."

"Can he take me to the zoo?"

"No, I draw the line at Zoos."

the next day after Lizzy and Belle left, Cooter came to Daisy and Enos's house after getting out of jail and Daisy opend the door and was shocked

Daisy sighed "yeah come on in" and let him in

"You shouldn't have done that but I'm glad you did. I wanted to apologize for what I did. It's just seeing Lizzy yesterday made something snap. I didn't mean to hurt you and I really hope you forgive me. Things have been really hard since Lizzy left. I know that's not an excuse. Something in me snapped when I realized that Lizzy would chance a custody trial to see her best friend get married. Maybe I've been to hard on her but I don't know she's just so darn hard headed." Cooter says.

"You shouldn't have done that but I'm glad you did. I wanted to apologize for what I did. It's just seeing Lizzy yesterday made something snap. I didn't mean to hurt you and I really hope you forgive me. Things have been really hard since Lizzy left. I know that's not an excuse. Something in me snapped when I realized that Lizzy would chance a custody trial to see her best friend get married. Maybe I've been to hard on her but I don't know she's just so darn hard headed." Cooter says.

Daisy sighed "you could have hurt me bad yesterday more than you thought, i found out yesterday that im pregnant"

Daisy sighed "you could have hurt me bad yesterday more than you thought, i found out yesterday that im pregnant"

"I know, you are? I'm so sorry Daisy. It's just...I was only 15 when Lizzy was born and her mom was 16 I didn't want Lizzy to shelf her future with a kid. She had such a bright future a head of her and I knew a kid could ruin it. I didn't want that. Truly what parent does. So I thought if I could anger her enough she'd do what I asked. It happened before I was praying it would now. It's too bad it didn't. I guess I'm just so scared of what would happen now if I apologized. I think she's better off thinking I hate her." Cooter says looking down at his feet.

"I know, you are? I'm so sorry Daisy. It's just...I was only 15 when Lizzy was born and her mom was 16 I didn't want Lizzy to shelf her future with a kid. She had such a bright future a head of her and I knew a kid could ruin it. I didn't want that. Truly what parent does. So I thought if I could anger her enough she'd do what I asked. It happened before I was praying it would now. It's too bad it didn't. I guess I'm just so scared of what would happen now if I apologized. I think she's better off thinking I hate her." Cooter says looking down at his feet.

Daisy sighed "its okay and i want you to be the godfather of my baby" Daisy said then Enos walked in the house

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.