Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy slaps Cooter again and runs after Bo and Lizzy

"Man, I wish she would stop slapping me." Cooter says.

"You are the only, only man alive that can make Lizzy cry. I'm not surprised she slapped you." Luke says.

"What would you do if your only daughter has a kid at 17. She was barely old enough to look after herself and now she has her own kid. She wouldn't have been able to handle it." Cooter argues.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Man, I wish she would stop slapping me." Cooter says.

"You are the only, only man alive that can make Lizzy cry. I'm not surprised she slapped you." Luke says.

"What would you do if your only daughter has a kid at 17. She was barely old enough to look after herself and now she has her own kid. She wouldn't have been able to handle it." Cooter argues.

Luke just goes after Bo and Daisy and Lizzy who Bo and Daisy are hugging Lizzy and saying it will all be okay, thats when Cooter walked up and punched Daisy and knocked her out right in front of Enos and the others

Luke just goes after Bo and Daisy and Lizzy who Bo and Daisy are hugging Lizzy and saying it will all be okay, thats when Cooter walked up and punched Daisy and knocked her out right in front of Enos and the others

"You know it's one thing when you yell at me and call me a screw up." Lizzy says kicking him in the groin. "Quite another when you don't want me." She continues punching him in the face breaking his nose. "And still another when you hurt my best friend." She finishes socking Cooter in the stomach and then clubbing him over the head. Cooter falls back on the ground withering in pain.

"You know you used to be my best friend because your heart was always in the right place but now...I'm not so sure about that." David says pulling Cooter up and decking him hard.

"Mommy, you said it wasn't right to hit people." A little girl said. Lizzy looks down and then scoops up Belle.

"It's not sweetheart even if they really deserve it. Sometimes though even grownups can't refrain and it happens. I don't ever want you to hit someone. Remember that song, Coward of the County? Remember what he says at the end?"

"That you have to fight when your a man?" The girl asks.

"Uh huh. When you're bigger you'll know the difference. Belle I want you to meet someone." Lizzy says.

"You know it's one thing when you yell at me and call me a screw up." Lizzy says kicking him in the groin. "Quite another when you don't want me." She continues punching him in the face breaking his nose. "And still another when you hurt my best friend." She finishes socking Cooter in the stomach and then clubbing him over the head. Cooter falls back on the ground withering in pain.

"You know you used to be my best friend because your heart was always in the right place but now...I'm not so sure about that." David says pulling Cooter up and decking him hard.

"Mommy, you said it wasn't right to hit people." A little girl said. Lizzy looks down and then scoops up Belle.

"It's not sweetheart even if they really deserve it. Sometimes though even grownups can't refrain and it happens. I don't ever want you to hit someone. Remember that song, Coward of the County? Remember what he says at the end?"

"That you have to fight when your a man?" The girl asks.

"Uh huh. When you're bigger you'll know the difference. Belle I want you to meet someone." Lizzy says.

Daisy wakes up "i feel like someone hit me in the face with a baseball bat"

Daisy brushes the grass off her dress "can i hold her"

"What do you think Belle?" Lizzy asks. Belle turns to her mom and burries her head in Lizzy's throat. "I don't know where you get this shyness from. Belle this is Daisy, Luke, Bo, and Uncle Jesse Duke. Say hi." Belle pulled back and looked around.

"Hi." She says softly.

"If you insist." Lizzy says.

"Mommy he's cute." Belle says.

"Who's cute?" Lizzy asks.

"Him Mommy." Belle says pointing to Bo.

"His name sweetie."

"Bo. Bo's cute mommy. Can he be my new daddy?" Lizzy swallows hard and stares at her little girl.

Daisy lookes and Lizzy then back at Bo then Cooter woke up tried to grab Daisys waist and Daisy kicks him in the head

Daisy lookes and Lizzy then back at Bo then Cooter woke up tried to grab Daisys waist and Daisy kicks him in the head

"Something's wrong with him." Lizzy says. Rosco sighs and handcuffs Cooter and takes him to jail. After locking him up he comes back to the square to see Lizzy in tears and Belle looking around.

"What happened?" Rosco asks.

"Something's wrong with him." Lizzy says. Rosco sighs and handcuffs Cooter and takes him to jail. After locking him up he comes back to the square to see Lizzy in tears and Belle looking around.

"What happened?" Rosco asks.

Everyone looked around and Daisy was out cold which no body knew how that happend she just fell (sorry if you had an idea about what could have happend while Rosco was gone but i couldnt think of anything else)

Everyone looked around and Daisy was out cold which no body knew how that happend she just fell (sorry if you had an idea about what could have happend while Rosco was gone but i couldnt think of anything else)

Lizzy looked at Bo who was now holding Belle. "Maybe the stress was too much for her." Lizzy says. "I'm sorry Enos. Maybe I should just go back to Cali. Dad's after me and he'll do anything to make sure I'm hurt."

Lizzy looked at Bo who was now holding Belle. "Maybe the stress was too much for her." Lizzy says. "I'm sorry Enos. Maybe I should just go back to Cali. Dad's after me and he'll do anything to make sure I'm hurt."

Rosco shook his head "hes not gettin' out right now, you just stay" Rosco tried to wake Daisy up but she didnt come too making everyone panic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.