Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"I don't know hey Luke have you ever seen a car like that around here?" Bo called. Luke looked out the window and smiled.

"Not around here. That there my dear cousins is a 1988 Pontiac Firebird convertible." Luke says. The brunette in the car climbed out and pulled her black and white stetson down on her head then readjusted her sunglasses before walking up to the house with two bags in her hands.

"I came as soon as I could, got two days before I have be back on set and No Luke it's an '89 Firebird Formula. I miss my Charger though. Dad refused to let me take the car when I lit out of here for Cali. So where are my nieces and nephew?" The woman asks removing her sunglasses and setting them on top of her hat.

Cue anyone.

Daisy puts the twins in there cribs and walked in the room and froze when she saw the woman

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighed, she didnt trust this woman anymore then twins started crying and Daisy picked them up and carried them into the room

"Luke do I really look that different?" She asks.

"Lizzy, it's been four years. You're auburn hair is now light brown with black streaks, your blue eyes are brown, you're wearing a tank top, shorts, and flip flops. The only way I recognized you is your driving and the stetson. There isn't another black and white stetson in a thousand miles. You look like a Hollywood star." Luke sighs.

"Right. I'm sorry. The eyes are color contacts. I had to get used to them for a part I'm doing in a few days. Same with the hair. The normal color is too red. They needed a true brunette but my agent pitched that I could do any accent and they fell. Dyed my hair up and got me contacts and bam I'm a new person. It's pretty sad though when your good friends don't even recognize you any more." Lizzy admits.

Cue anyone.

"Luke do I really look that different?" She asks.

"Lizzy, it's been four years. You're auburn hair is now light brown with black streaks, your blue eyes are brown, you're wearing a tank top, shorts, and flip flops. The only way I recognized you is your driving and the stetson. There isn't another black and white stetson in a thousand miles. You look like a Hollywood star." Luke sighs.

"Right. I'm sorry. The eyes are color contacts. I had to get used to them for a part I'm doing in a few days. Same with the hair. The normal color is too red. They needed a true brunette but my agent pitched that I could do any accent and they fell. Dyed my hair up and got me contacts and bam I'm a new person. It's pretty sad though when your good friends don't even recognize you any more." Lizzy admits.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sat down with the babies and gave them there bottles and said as quietly as she could "all she cares about now is hollywood why does she want to be here she doesnt even care whats going on with us"

Daisy sat down with the babies and gave them there bottles and said as quietly as she could "all she cares about now is hollywood why does she want to be here she doesnt even care whats going on with us"

"Daisy come on you know that's not true. I would have been here if I could have. It's just since that huge fight with my dad four years ago I couldn't stay in Hazzard. I've written all the time but things got busy. I never told you what my father and I fought over when I left Hazzard did I?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Daisy come on you know that's not true. I would have been here if I could have. It's just since that huge fight with my dad four years ago I couldn't stay in Hazzard. I've written all the time but things got busy. I never told you what my father and I fought over when I left Hazzard did I?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy looked up, tears in her eyes, having twins was stress full "no you didnt"

Daisy looked up, tears in her eyes, having twins was stress full "no you didnt"

Julie says "Lizzy, did you hear me and Kevin agruing outside eariler and nice car I like your new look I don't know why Daisy is acting this way and wait a minute there's somebody I got for you meet right now."

Julie walks over and picks up Patrick and says "This is my son Patrick, and he has Down's Syndrome like I was telling you on the phone but I don't want to but him up for adoption like the docter suggested. I'm raising him without his father and I don't care but you heard what he said didn't you."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Lizzy, did you hear me and Kevin agruing outside eariler and nice car I like your new look I don't know why Daisy is acting this way and wait a minute there's somebody I got for you meet right now."

Julie walks over and picks up Patrick and says "This is my son Patrick, and he has Down's Syndrome like I was telling you on the phone but I don't want to but him up for adoption like the docter suggested. I'm raising him without his father and I don't care but you heard what he said didn't you."

cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Daisy just picked the twins up and went into her room and waitied for everyone to just leave (sorry didnt read the cue i just realized it)

Daisy just picked the twins up and went into her room and waitied for everyone to just leave (sorry didnt read the cue i just realized it)

Julie let Lizzy hold Patrick and she says "Daisy and Me, was through something last year Lizzy and we both found out we was pregnant after we got rescued that has something to do with."

Cue anybody

Daisy saw Lizzy and Julie come into her room but she didnt say anything

Julie says "Daisy, it's okay I understand it's just that I'm scared with what Kevin meant by "You'll Regret This" he has ways of finding stuff out he is cop after all. And another thing he never even held Patrick it's like he was disappointed he wasn't healthy or something."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy, it's okay I understand it's just that I'm scared with what Kevin meant by "You'll Regret This" he has ways of finding stuff out he is cop after all. And another thing he never even held Kevin it's like he was disappointed he wasn't healthy or something."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "Lizzy promised wed always be friends and then last month she called me and told me she never wanted to speak to me again, you remember that dont you Julie, then she calls me back and says she was sorry and said she was just mad, and after that she never called me or wrote me again, im tired of people getting mad at me so much, im sorry i mess everything up but it cant help it"

Daisy sighed "Lizzy promised wed always be friends and then last month she called me and told me she never wanted to speak to me again, you remember that dont you Julie, then she calls me back and says she was sorry and said she was just mad, and after that she never called me or wrote me again, im tired of people getting mad at me so much, im sorry i mess everything up but it cant help it"

Julie says "Wait a minute Lizzy, did you really do that I guess you didn't know what happened last year did you. My cousin needs all the friends she can have right now she it still bothering about what happened don't you understand that right now. Didn't I right you about what happened as well, so have you given up on my brother as well Lizzy."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Wait a minute Lizzy, did you really do that I guess you didn't know what happened last year did you. My cousin needs all the friends she can have right now she it still bothering about what happened don't you understand that right now. Didn't I right you about what happened as well, so have you given up on my brother as well Lizzy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy saw Lizzy back away a little bit and Daisy said "its true and she called me and told me that she didnt know what was going on at all and she said that since no one would tell her whats going on, expecially me, that she wasnt going to talk to anyof us anymore"

Daisy saw Lizzy back away a little bit and Daisy said "its true and she called me and told me that she didnt know what was going on at all and she said that since no one would tell her whats going on, expecially me, that she wasnt going to talk to anyof us anymore"

Julie looks and says "Excuse me, listen we got kidnapped by Honest Wildman Jack's goons and we escaped twice and third time they managed wound both of us. And then when we did escape, at the hosptial at Bo and Luke's insistance we found that we was well both pregnant as well. Talk uncomfortable and we've been very close ever since we went through the two of us and how come your talking to any of us Lizzy this unlike you at all."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks and says "Excuse me, listen we got kidnapped by Honest Wildman Jack's goons and we escaped twice and third time they managed wound both of us. And then when we did escape, at the hosptial at Bo and Luke's insistance we found that we was well both pregnant as well. Talk uncomfortable and we've been very close ever since we went through the two of us and how come your talking to any of us Lizzy this unlike you at all."

Cue Anybody

Daisy saw Lizzy just go out of the room and heard the front door slam and Daisy just burst into tears right when Lizzy left

Daisy saw Lizzy just go out of the room and heard the front door slam and Daisy just burst into tears right when Lizzy left

Julie looks at Daisy and says "Sorry but she had to know Daisy, and listen I'm going to find out whats going on and I promise to becareful I still don't trust Kevin right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "okay"

Julie says "Okay, listen can you watch Patrick for me she can't just slam our door without giving a reason why she did that and why she doesn't want anything to do with us as well. You know the last time I was at Cooter's and Lizzy's house there was pregnancy test sitting in the bathroom as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie says "Okay, listen can you watch Patrick for me she can't just slam our door without giving a reason why she did that and why she doesn't want anything to do with us as well. You know the last time I was at Cooter's and Lizzy's house there was pregnancy test sitting in the bathroom as well."

Daisy sighed "yeah ill watch Patrick, please be careful"

Daisy sighed "yeah ill watch Patrick, please be careful"

Julie says "I will, I'm coming back for Patrick she can't just do that to everybody and she's not telling us something Daisy."

Julie runs out and catch's Lizzy befores she gets in her car and says "Since you left Hazzard Lizzy, your a snot you know that and I don't care that you heard that it's true."

Julie says "I will, I'm coming back for Patrick she can't just do that to everybody and she's not telling us something Daisy."

Julie runs out and catch's Lizzy befores she gets in her car and says "Since you left Hazzard Lizzy, your a snot you know that and I don't care that you heard that it's true."

(LizzyJackson is offline) Daisy could watch the two out the window

(LizzyJackson is offline) Daisy could watch the two out the window

Julie is listening to Lizzy explain and Julie says "Listen, I know you had a thing for my brother those years ago but why not talk to everybody else. Were all going through something here did you know I was seventeen when I had got pregnant with Patrick."

Cue Anybody

Julie is listening to Lizzy explain and Julie says "Listen, I know you had a thing for my brother those years ago but why not talk to everybody else. Were all going through something here did you know I was seventeen when I had got pregnant with Patrick."

Cue Anybody

then Lizzy heard about Daisys first baby and the miscarrige that Julie had to tell Lizzy about and that was another reason that Daisy was acting like she was

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.