Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie says "I'm glad you did he keeps telling me it's no big deal and that he was scared when it happened as well. Daisy, do you think Kevin is cheating on me with this Salena girl or what? How can I marry somebody when he's supposed to be in love with me and Kaylee finds him out with Salena at the Boars Nest I thinking about giving his ring back and telling him to leave me and Kevin Jr alone Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i think its possibility that he is and it might be the right idea"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighed "i think its possibility that he is and it might be the right idea"

Julie says "Daisy, I'm too young to get married I'll be nineteen in a couple of months and allreadry got a baby which I love but I don't know if I want to be married alreadry it's hue step. And I invited him over, and after supper I'm going to break it off and tell him to leave me alone and go to Salena."

Kevin had wandered why Julie had invited him over for supper, he thought he had a standing invitations with Dukes. He was confident that nobody knew about him and Salena and he was going to keep this a secret and he was smiling because she just told him that she was three months pregnant as well.

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy, I'm too young to get married I'll be nineteen in a couple of months and allreadry got a baby which I love but I don't know if I want to be married alreadry it's hue step. And I invited him over, and after supper I'm going to break it off and tell him to leave me alone and go to Salena."

Cue Anybody

"ill be there to back you up, everythings going to be fine, but im scared what am i going to do about marrying Enos, i really am scared but i love him" Daisy said

"ill be there to back you up, everythings going to be fine, but im scared what am i going to do about marrying Enos, i really am scared but i love him" Daisy said

Julie says "He's loyal to you, you know I see he doesn't trust Kevin either and that's bad there both cops. I keep thinking this but what if Kevin was in on with Wildman Jack last year and what if he's dirty cop as well."

Later that night

Kevin came over for supper and he got the worst cold treatment from Julie's family apparently Bo and Luke had seen him out with Salena and did say anything that they had seen him as well.

After they ate Julie says "Daisy, can you watch Kevin Jr. for me I got to talk to his daddy right now and she says Kevin me and you outside right now I can say this in front of our son right now."

Kevin says "Okay, so were getting married tomorrow."

Julie says "No, but please let's talk outside okay."

Kevin and Julie walk outside and Julie says "We ain't never getting married and Kaylee told me about Salena. And Bo and Luke seen you as well in the Boars Nest with her why do you think they treated you so cold. My brother, well please don't make him mad right now and here's the ring back and leave me and Kevin Jr. alone and have a happy life with Salena."

Kevin says "Fine with me, but you'll regret with Julie and I love you as well and Salena is just a friend."

Julie says "Friend with benefits apparently right now."

Kevin left and Julie walked back in and she was crying and says "He didn't even take it bad and he just said the most frightening thing I ever heard in my life Uncle Jesse he said "You'll Regret this."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "He's loyal to you, you know I see he doesn't trust Kevin either and that's bad there both cops. I keep thinking this but what if Kevin was in on with Wildman Jack last year and what if he's dirty cop as well."

Later that night

Kevin came over for supper and he got the worst cold treatment from Julie's family apparently Bo and Luke had seen him out with Salena and did say anything that they had seen him as well.

After they ate Julie says "Daisy, can you watch Kevin Jr. for me I got to talk to his daddy right now and she says Kevin me and you outside right now I can say this in front of our son right now."

Kevin says "Okay, so were getting married tomorrow."

Julie says "No, but please let's talk outside okay."

Kevin and Julie walk outside and Julie says "We ain't never getting married and Kaylee told me about Salena. And Bo and Luke seen you as well in the Boars Nest with her why do you think they treated you so cold. My brother, well please don't make him mad right now and here's the ring back and leave me and Kevin Jr. alone and have a happy life with Salena."

Kevin says "Fine with me, but you'll regret with Julie and I love you as well and Salena is just a friend."

Julie says "Friend with benefits apparently right now."

Kevin left and Julie walked back in and she was crying and says "He didn't even take it bad and he just said the most frightening thing I ever heard in my life Uncle Jesse he said "You'll Regret this."

Cue Anybody

Daisy got up from the table and hugged Julie "oh Julie, it okay" then Enos walked in and Daisy just wanted to hide

Daisy got up from the table and hugged Julie "oh Julie, it okay" then Enos walked in and Daisy just wanted to hide

Julie says "Daisy, Enos, Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse what am I going to do right now I'm scared right now for me and Kevin Jr that's was him that just left now. I don't really know him he took me breaking off with him a little too calm right now, I don't trust Kevin I mean I really don't trust right now I can't explain it as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy, Enos, Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse what am I going to do right now I'm scared right now for me and Kevin Jr that's was him that just left now. I don't really know him he took me breaking off with him a little too calm right now, I don't trust Kevin I mean I really don't trust right now I can't explain it as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed and told Enos what Kevin did to her and told him the whole story

Daisy sighed and told Enos what Kevin did to her and told him the whole story

Julie just looked and says "Yes, I was only seventeen way back when I didn't tell anybody but I love my son and I'm up for the challenge as well. What's can happen, hasn't this been too long right now Enos. It's been almost a year right now he'll just get away with it right? Julie looked, I don't know much about the law myself but I do something seventeen and eighteen is different when it comes to girls and theres a big difference as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie just looked and says "Yes, I was only seventeen way back when I didn't tell anybody but I love my son and I'm up for the challenge as well. What's can happen, hasn't this been too long right now Enos. It's been almost a year right now he'll just get away with it right?"

Cue Anybody

Enos clinched his fists "not with what he did to Daisy, and you either Julie"

everyone nodded "if i ever hear the name Kevin again, someone will get hurt"

Julie says "The Best thing that came out of last year was Patrick my son, he's may need extra care but I love him with all my heart and he's my pride and joy. You know it's funny last year I said that about my car but now I say that about my son, I think I'm growing up here."

Bo looks and says "I glad that Patrick doesn't look like his father and I liked his middle name better than his first name and I don't trust the guy either. But Enos, what can we do about it right now it's been almost a year."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "The Best thing that came out of last year was Patrick my son, he's may need extra care but I love him with all my heart and he's my pride and joy. You know it's funny last year I said that about my car but now I say that about my son, I think I'm growing up here."

Bo looks and says "I glad that Patrick doesn't look like his father and I liked his middle name better than his first name and I don't trust the guy either. But Enos, what can we do about it right now it's been almost a year."

Cue Anybody

Enos sighed "i dont know, but if he comes back here ill have a talk with him" and then he saw the twins and picked them up which was very surprising

Enos sighed "i dont know, but if he comes back here ill have a talk with him" and then he saw the twins and picked them up which was very surprising

Julie says "Daisy and Enos, how in the world do you tell Aimil Lynn and Kara Lee apart there identical I could never do it. I have to keep there bracelets on them until I could my identical twins apart and thank You Enos. With what he said to me could I get a restrain order on him, is that considered threatening?"

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy and Enos, how in the world do you tell Aimil Lynn and Kara Lee apart there identical I could never do it. I have to keep there bracelets on them until I could my identical twins apart and thank You Enos."

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiled "theres one differnce even thought there identical, Aimil has blue eyes like me, and Kara Lee has brown eyes like Enos and i memorized them"

Daisy smiled "theres one differnce even thought there identical, Aimil has blue eyes like me, and Kara Lee has brown eyes like Enos and i memorized them"

Julie says "Really, they got different eye colored you know I think Patrick is going big blue eyes like me and Bo have he's definitely a Duke right now. Enos, is what he said to me is that consider threatening would that be enough for a restraining order or not."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Really, they got different eye colored you know I think Patrick is going big blue eyes like me and Bo have he's definitely a Duke right now. Enos, is what he said to me is that consider threatening would that be enough for a restraining order or not."

Cue Anybody

Enos nodded "well no unless he pulled a weapon on you"

Enos nodded "well no unless he pulled a weapon on you"

Julie says "No Enos, he never done that on me but I don't want to be around him right now. But did you think he was involved with Wildman Jack now. Daisy, I'm worried pretty soon my maternity leave at the post office will be up and then what will I do about you know?""

Cue Anybody

Enos sighed "yes he was being followed like ya'll and me and Rosco couldnt do anything about it though"

Julie says "So Wildman Jack, had four guys working for him now that's scary no wonder his guy kept finding the two of us Daisy. You know Lefty and Tiny really scared me pretty good everybody."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "So Wildman Jack, had four guys working for him now that's scary no wonder his guy kept finding the two of us Daisy. You know Lefty and Tiny really scared me pretty good everybody."

Cue Anybody

When Julie was letting Kevin down easy she noticed somebody pulled in the driveaway and she looked oh great, how embrassing can this get now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy saw the car too and she said "oh man, who is that"

"I don't know hey Luke have you ever seen a car like that around here?" Bo called. Luke looked out the window and smiled.

"Not around here. That there my dear cousins is a 1988 Pontiac Firebird convertible." Luke says. The brunette in the car climbed out and pulled her black and white stetson down on her head then readjusted her sunglasses before walking up to the house with two bags in her hands.

"I came as soon as I could, got two days before I have be back on set and No Luke it's an '89 Firebird Formula. I miss my Charger though. Dad refused to let me take the car when I lit out of here for Cali. So where are my nieces and nephew?" The woman asks removing her sunglasses and setting them on top of her hat.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.