Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy was shocked "i dont want Julie to feel bad, i can give the girls up for adoption so she wont feel bad" Daisy really thought about it

Kevin says "Oh please don't do that, I told her it was okay whatever she decided but she wouldn't here of putting the Kevin Jr. up for adoption or the abortion either."

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Kevin says "Oh please don't do that, I told her it was okay whatever she decided but she wouldn't here of putting the Kevin Jr. up for adoption or the abortion either."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i just want Julie to be happy, her and my girls are what i care about the most, and my other cousins and Enos but shes important to me alot"

Daisy sighed "i just want Julie to be happy, her and my girls are what i care about the most, and my other cousins and Enos but shes important to me alot"

Kevin says "You know I can't even think about putting my son up for adoption right now he's my boy and my namesake Daisy and Enos. I don't care that he's not perfect he's perfect in the eyes of God and that's all that matters to me right now, I love Julie and Kevin and when she told me well I told her I'm up for the challenge and she even told me it's going to be hard. And you know what I told her, bring it on and I meant it I don't want either of you to think I'm going to run in six months or a year I'm going to here but I want to marry Julie but when she's ready you know."

Cue anybody

Kevin says "You know I can't even think about putting my son up for adoption right now he's my boy and my namesake Daisy and Enos. I don't care that he's not perfect he's perfect in the eyes of God and that's all that matters to me right now, I love Julie and Kevin and when she told me well I told her I'm up for the challenge and she even told me it's going to be hard. And you know what I told her, bring it on and I meant it I don't want either of you to think I'm going to run in six months or a year I'm going to here but I want to marry Julie but when she's ready you know."

Cue anybody

Daisy sighed "dont hurt her like you hurt me"

Daisy sighed "dont hurt her like you hurt me"

Kevin says "But I love Julie and I love Kevin Jr. there my life I could've run when I it when she said that she was pregnant but I didn't. I know that you have alot of question from last year like where was I Daisy. But I was just as concerned but I don't know that was in the past she still gets nightmares from what happened from what I hear as well. When I talked to Julie in private a little bit after she found she was pregnant she was told by the docter she three options she could have an abortion, have the baby and put him or her up for adoption or she could have the baby and keep it and raise it. Now you know what decision she had made and they only said the other two because she was eighteen years old and they thought she was too young. But you what Julie, told me that she wasn't too young and she wanted our baby as well. Daisy I get the feeling that you still don't trust yet."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "But I love Julie and I love Kevin Jr. there my life I could've run when I it when she said that she was pregnant but I didn't. I know that you have alot of question from last year like where was I Daisy. But I was just as concerned but I don't know that was in the past she still gets nightmares from what happened from what I hear as well. When I talked to Julie in private a little bit after she found she was pregnant she was told by the docter she three options she could have an abortion, have the baby and put him or her up for adoption or she could have the baby and keep it and raise it. Now you know what decision she had made and they only said the other two because she was eighteen years old and they thought she was too young. But you what Julie, told me that she wasn't too young and she wanted our baby as well. Daisy I get the feeling that you still don't trust yet."

Cue Anybody

Daisy had tears in her eyes "i trust Julie, but Kevin after what you did to me i cant trust or forgive you"

Daisy had tears in her eyes "i trust Julie, but Kevin after what you did to me i cant trust or forgive you"

Kevin says "But Julie trust me, but I don't understand why she doesn't want to get married right away. But I'll wait, I guess things are just moving way to fast for her right now, you know I can accept that but it's was a years ago. Does Julie know what happened between us you keeping that a secret for us as well? If you kind of told her what happened she would really not want to Marry then, please don't tell her Daisy I love your cousin with all my heart?"

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "But Julie trust me, but I don't understand why she doesn't want to get married right away. But I'll wait, I guess things are just moving way to fast for her right now, you know I can accept that but it's was a years ago. Does Julie know what happened between us you keeping that a secret for us as well? If you kind of told her what happened she would really not want to Marry then, please don't tell her Daisy I love your cousin with all my heart?"

Cue Anybody

"i told her the first day we got kidnapped, but i felt i had too i didnt know you plans" Daisy knew she was in trouble

"i told her the first day we got kidnapped, but i felt i had too i didnt know you plans" Daisy knew she was in trouble

Kevin says "Why Daisy but I told you I was sorry about what happened I didn't mean anything to happened, and I wanted the baby as well. No wonder she's no cautious about getting married she's known all along now. Oh I got to go and talk to her before she's asleep and tell her what happened it's was an accident and even you know that it wasn't on purpose Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "Why Daisy but I told you I was sorry about what happened I didn't mean anything to happened, and I wanted the baby as well. No wonder she's no cautious about getting married she's known all along now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "im sorry it told her, and im sorry i ruinded ya'lls relashionship, im sorry i just mess everything up"

Daisy sighed "im sorry it told her, and im sorry i ruinded ya'lls relashionship, im sorry i just mess everything up"

Kevin says "You didn't you wanted to warn her, but it seems like Julie isn't ready for Marriage she's ready for a baby but not for Marriage and I'll wait for as long or until she's ready to get married Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "I will, but you know I swear that Bo and Luke are still mad about what happened between you and me I explained it hundreds of times to them. How many more time can I keep saying I'm sorry to you and your family."

Cue anybody

Daisy sighed "you watched me fall off a ladder, you just stand there and make my cousins take me to the hospital and then you disappear when you heard i had a miscarrige, and your telling me that you wanted the baby and you wanted me, that really sounds like you cared about me"

Daisy sighed "you watched me fall off a ladder, you just stand there and make my cousins take me to the hospital and then you disappear when you heard i had a miscarrige, and your telling me that you wanted the baby and you wanted me, that really sounds like you cared about me"

Kevin says "But Daisy, I was scared at the time and I know about when you got kidnapped it looks like I did the samething but it's not true. Did you know that Wildman Jack had two other associates and they was chasing all over Hazzard the sametime you and Julie was chased around Hazzard. And I couldn't even lose them and it was like they was keeping me busy for some odd reason as well. I know that Bo and Luke rescued the two of you but I couldn't lose them two until Rosco and Enos boxed them in for me. It's was the only time as a cop I was being chased not the other way around and I couldn't even lose them."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "But Daisy, I was scared at the time and I know about when you got kidnapped it looks like I did the samething but it's not true. Did you know that Wildman Jack had two other associates and they was chasing all over Hazzard the sametime you and Julie was chased around Hazzard. And I couldn't even lose them and it was like they was keeping me busy for some odd reason as well. I know that Bo and Luke rescued the two of you but I couldn't lose them two until Rosco and Enos boxed them in for me. It's was the only time as a cop I was being chased not the other way around and I couldn't even lose them."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked down thinking for a minute "no i didnt know that and again i know that you and Julie wont want me around Kevin Jr. and it okay i understand if thats the way you feel"

Daisy looked down thinking for a minute "no i didnt know that and again i know that you and Julie wont want me around Kevin Jr. and it okay i understand if thats the way you feel"

Kevin says "No way, we want you and Enos to be the Godparents to Kevin Jr. I can forgive but please don't mention anything to Kevin Jr. when he's old enough to understand and I think the extra chromesome is a blessing not a jinx right now. You know Julie think's its her fault why the baby isn't perfect I keep telling her it's birth defect and she had nothing to do with in fact my own little brother has the exact samething Daisy. And I tried explaining this to Bo and Luke, but they think I just ran out again."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "No way, we want you and Enos to be the Godparents to Kevin Jr. I can forgive but please don't mention anything to Kevin Jr. when he's old enough to understand and I think the extra chromesome is a blessing not a jinx right now. You know Julie think's its her fault why the baby isn't perfect I keep telling her it's birth defect and she had nothing to do with in fact my own little brother has the exact samething Daisy. And I tried explaining this to Bo and Luke, but they think I just ran out again."

Cue Anybody

a week later Daisy got to go home with the twins but Kevin Jr. had to stay for an extra week but a he did come home and Julie noticed that Daisy still felt bad

a week later Daisy got to go home with the twins but Kevin Jr. had to stay for an extra week but a he did come home and Julie noticed that Daisy still felt bad

Julie walks up and says "Daisy, it's my fault about Kevin Jr how can you know what if my next baby has the samething I love Kevin I just don't know he wasn't there when we got kidnapped he told me there was somebody chasing him but I don't know do you believe I having serious trust issues with Kevin right now. You know after what you told me about when you lost his baby and everything and he ran out on us when we was kidnapped as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie walks up and says "Daisy, it's my fault about Kevin Jr how can you know what if my next baby has the samething I love Kevin I just don't know he wasn't there when we got kidnapped he told me there was somebody chasing him but I don't know do you believe I having serious trust issues with Kevin right now. You know after what you told me about when you lost his baby and everything and he ran out on us when we was kidnapped as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded as she was feeding the twins "im and the worst person in the world aint I, first i get pregnant once, i act stupid and fall of ladder when Bo and Luke told me not to climb up it, then the baby dies, then i act stupid again and have a one night stand with Enos, dont get me wrong i love Enos and i love that im marrying him and a I love my girls, but i wonder if im unfit to be a mom"

i still say i am" Daisy said putting the babys in there cribs

Julie says "Daisy, the only reason Kevin proposed to me is because when I slept with him I was seventeen and he doesn't want to get in trouble I should've said something when I found out that was pregnant but I kept quiet and he that's the only reason he wants to get married right now. You know he told me that his brother has the samething as Kevin Jr. and his mother never even thought about givin him up. But I know I'm in for a really hard time raising my baby but he's mine and it's one challenge I'm accepting right now. Did you know that Kevin wants another baby in a couple of years but I'm so young right now I want to take the years and enjoy Kevin Jr right now besides what if the next one is just like Kevin Jr Daisy.And just between you and me, did you know that friend Kaylee saw Kevin out with a girl named Salena at the Boars Nest when I was pregnant and I haven't told Kevin what I know I keep thinking it's not true. But when he was around he had the different perfume on then what I wear Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Daisy, the only reason Kevin proposed to me is because when I slept with him I was seventeen and he doesn't want to get in trouble I should've said something when I found out that was pregnant but I kept quiet and he that's the only reason he wants to get married right now. You know he told me that his brother has the samething as Kevin Jr. and his mother never even thought about givin him up. But I know I'm in for a really hard time raising my baby but he's mine and it's one challenge I'm accepting right now. Did you know that Kevin wants another baby in a couple of years but I'm so young right now I want to take the years and enjoy Kevin Jr right now besides what if the next one is just like Kevin Jr Daisy.And just between you and me, did you know that friend Kaylee saw Kevin out with a girl named Salena at the Boars Nest when I was pregnant and I haven't told Kevin what I know I keep thinking it's not true. But when he was around he had the different perfume on then what I wear Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "i think Kevins mad at me though, for telling you what happend between us"

Daisy nodded "i think Kevins mad at me though, for telling you what happend between us"

Julie says "I'm glad you did he keeps telling me it's no big deal and that he was scared when it happened as well. Daisy, do you think Kevin is cheating on me with this Salena girl or what? How can I marry somebody when he's supposed to be in love with me and Kaylee finds him out with Salena at the Boars Nest I thinking about giving his ring back and telling him to leave me and Kevin Jr alone Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.