• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy and Julie werent very quiet through the ride

Lefty reached back and gagged Daisy as well and looks and says "Now try something the two of you aren't very crafty now and I slowed those guys as well they got your car and their to change a tire on now Blondie."

Tiny reached the cabin in the woods and he parked and he looks to Lefty this better than the last place harder to escape from help me out I'll take one and you take the other one I their warn out by now.

Julie is still crying because she knows she's been caught and she doesn't know how to get out of this right here as well.

Cue Anybody

Lefty reached back and gagged Daisy as well and looks and says "Now try something the two of you aren't very crafty now and I slowed those guys as well they got your car and their to change a tire on now Blondie."

Tiny reached the cabin in the woods and he parked and he looks to Lefty this better than the last place harder to escape from help me out I'll take one and you take the other one I their warn out by now.

Julie is still crying because she knows she's been caught and she doesn't know how to get out of this right here as well.

Cue Anybody

]

Daisy shook her head and thought to herself "its my fault"

]

Daisy shook her head and thought to herself "its my fault"

Julie just looked and went along she didn't want to get slapped or anything and it seems that Wildman Jack was waiting for them and he says "Welcome girls, now I want to know what the two of you are up to and I'm not taking any chances with the both of you now."

Julie seen Lefty walking by and she kicked in the knee and she didn't care if he did slap her she didn't like being caught. And she felt like being rebelous, the ropes were way too tight and her ankle was starting to swell up and her as well and she was upset and uncomfortable as well.

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie just looked and went along she didn't want to get slapped or anything and it seems that Wildman Jack was waiting for them and he says "Welcome girls, now I want to know what the two of you are up to and I'm not taking any chances with the both of you now."

Julie seen Lefty walking by and she kicked in the knee and she didn't care if he did slap her she didn't like being caught. And she felt like being rebelous, the ropes were way too tight and her ankle was starting to swell up and her as well and she was upset and uncomfortable as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at her and then at Wildman but didnt say anything

Daisy looked at her and then at Wildman but didnt say anything

Julie was still upset and Wildman Jack says "Crying ain't going to help you and guys listen we got some chairs and some more rope now don't we here somewhere." Lefty and Tiny come back in and Julie kicks Tiny in the shine and he just looks and says "Oh yeah, those chairs lets make them more comfortable why don't we Lefty."

Cue Anybody

Julie was still upset and Wildman Jack says "Crying ain't going to help you and guys listen we got some chairs and some more rope now don't we here somewhere." Lefty and Tiny come back in and Julie kicks Tiny in the shine and he just looks and says "Oh yeah, those chairs lets make them more comfortable why don't we Lefty."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked down

Daisy looked down

Julie was still squirming even thow she knew it was doing her no good they had her hands too tight and Lefty just picked her up and tied her to the chair and it was anything but comfortable right now. He even made sure she didn't kick him or Tiny again he didn't like that she was still crying and upset and it seems that Tiny had the same plans as Lefty.

Cue Anybody

Julie was still squirming even thow she knew it was doing her no good they had her hands too tight and Lefty just picked her up and tied her to the chair and it was anything but comfortable right now. He even made sure she didn't kick him or Tiny again he didn't like that she was still crying and upset and it seems that Tiny had the same plans as Lefty.

Cue Anybody

Daisy was crying now

Daisy was crying now

Tiny pulled the samething he noticed they were both crying and he says "It ain't going to do you any good we got the upperhand and that pain in your arm will go away eventually now girl."

Wildman says "Listen, I'm going back to my lot and I'll talk to the two of you later don't go anywhere and you quit squirming it's not going to help you any."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at him "just shut up"

Tiny says "Well the two of us are just going to be the next room, and don't try nothing funny now and listen blondie quit squirming it's not going to help any and besides we have your home address and we might write out a nice little ransom not in the next room. Now wait a minute we have polariod around here somewhere and we'll get your picture as well, sorry you couldn't fresh up your make-up now."

Cue Anybody

Tiny says "Well the two of us are just going to be the next room, and don't try nothing funny now and listen blondie quit squirming it's not going to help any and besides we have your home address and we might write out a nice little ransom not in the next room. Now wait a minute we have polariod around here somewhere and we'll get your picture as well, sorry you couldn't fresh up your make-up now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy glared at him then looked at Julie

Daisy glared at him then looked at Julie

Julie had quit squirming and fell asleep right now it seems that Lefty had given her something in her arm and she was asleep and peaceful as ever. Tiny had walked over to Daisy and tried to do the samething grabbed her arm to keep it in place so she wouldn't squirm too much now.

Cue Anybody

Julie had quit squirming and fell asleep right now it seems that Lefty had given her something in her arm and she was asleep and peaceful as ever. Tiny had walked over to Daisy and tried to do the samething grabbed her arm to keep it in place so she wouldn't squirm too much now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy hated needles and she always did

Daisy hated needles and she always did

Lefty was finished and they was both peaceful and he snapped their picture he couldn't stand crying woman. He wanted some peace and quiet and besides if the blonde kept squirming she would've got the ropes lose eventually and that wasn't very good for them.

Cue Anybody

Daisy was in the middle of a dream

The Next Morning came, and Lefty came and told them good morning to the two them and says "Listen, the note is finally finished and your picture came out beautiful and were going to drop it off in my mailbox like it's just another piece of mail you see. I hope you wasn't too uncomfortable but my boss still wants to talk to the two of you when I come back and I think he's making something for breakfest as well."

Lefty removed Julie's gag and she says "You drugged me last night that's not very fair and I want to leave right now and untie me right now."

Lefty says "Well okay, but after that outburst I'm going put this back in I can't have you carryin one like now kid."

Cue Anybody

The Next Morning came, and Lefty came and told them good morning to the two them and says "Listen, the note is finally finished and your picture came out beautiful and were going to drop it off in my mailbox like it's just another piece of mail you see. I hope you wasn't too uncomfortable but my boss still wants to talk to the two of you when I come back and I think he's making something for breakfest as well."

Lefty removed Julie's gag and she says "You drugged me last night that's not very fair and I want to leave right now and untie me right now."

Lefty says "Well okay, but after that outburst I'm going put this back in I can't have you carryin one like now kid."

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked at him and wanted to punch him

Julie looked and says "Your a Jackass that's what you are right now, you know why do this us I don't won't to buy one of your Piece of **** cars from your boss's car lot okay."

Cue Anybody

Lefty had found the gag again and silenced Julie once again he couldn't believe she wasn't giving up and what's going on right now.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.