• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy shrugged "me either but lets go" she said and heading for the speed trap

Tiny looks at Lefty and says "Listen I trying for a rear tire that ought to slow the blonde down by a bit but keep the car still okay Lefty."

Lefty says "Well okay, but listen I hope this works now Tiny."

Julie hears a shot wiz by her car and she tries to keep calm she doesn't run into this situation much and radio Daisy and tells her what's going on as well.

Cue anybody

Tiny looks at Lefty and says "Listen I trying for a rear tire that ought to slow the blonde down by a bit but keep the car still okay Lefty."

Lefty says "Well okay, but listen I hope this works now Tiny."

Julie hears a shot wiz by her car and she tries to keep calm she doesn't run into this situation much and radio Daisy and tells her what's going on as well.

Cue anybody

Daisy tries not to panic and calles Bo and Luke on there CB's and tell them they need help and she told them were they are

Daisy tries not to panic and calles Bo and Luke on there CB's and tell them they need help and she told them were they are

Julie is trying not to get her tire shot out right now it seems that there going after her right now because they think she's weaker and Daisy will come to find her maybe, they want to use her as bait right now. Julie radios that she doesn't know much longer she can keep weaving from these gunshots and that she's worried because she doesn't like these guys very much and about how she messed up her ankle prior to now.

Cue Anybody

Julie is trying not to get her tire shot out right now it seems that there going after her right now because they think she's weaker and Daisy will come to find her maybe, they want to use her as bait right now. Julie radios that she doesn't know much longer she can keep weaving from these gunshots and that she's worried because she doesn't like these guys very much and about how she messed up her ankle prior to now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy doesnt know wat to do but she wished Bo and Luke would help them soon

Daisy doesnt know wat to do but she wished Bo and Luke would help them soon

The General pulls behind them and Lefty looks in the rearview mirror and Tiny says "I can get the blondes tire out and she'll and we'll stop and we'll grab her. And Lefty if this works than they won't follow us and we'll be free and clear will just make that brunette stop and somehow and make it so we get her as well and take her Jeep to get away now."

Lefty says "Oh easier said than done were outnumbered but wait a minute I still got ammunition and if you get the right and I get the right she'll stop or might crash that cars of hers as well and she might flip over her precious cars of her making it easier."

Julie is a little scared right now because there getting awfully close to her and she knows there's help but what if they force her off the road now.

Cue Anybody

The General pulls behind them and Lefty looks in the rearview mirror and Tiny says "I can get the blondes tire out and she'll and we'll stop and we'll grab her. And Lefty if this works than they won't follow us and we'll be free and clear will just make that brunette stop and somehow and make it so we get her as well and take her Jeep to get away now."

Lefty says "Oh easier said than done were outnumbered but wait a minute I still got ammunition and if you get the right and I get the right she'll stop or might crash that cars of hers as well and she might flip over her precious cars of her making it easier."

Julie is a little scared right now because there getting awfully close to her and she knows there's help but what if they force her off the road now.

Cue Anybody

Daisy looked behind her shocked "dangit"

Daisy looked behind her shocked "dangit"

Tiny hit the tire and she swerved and stopped and Daisy notice it as well and she looked she turned around. Julie had a plan, and she rolled up her windows making it more harder for either one of those guys to reach her and she locked her doors as well and she just waited for help to arrive as well.

Cue anybody

Tiny hit the tire and she swerved and stopped and Daisy notice it as well and she looked she turned around. Julie had a plan, and she rolled up her windows making it more harder for either one of those guys to reach her and she locked her doors as well and she just waited for help to arrive as well.

Cue anybody

Daisy was in a jeep so she could do much and then a bullet hit her in the arm making her swerve off the road and into a tree knocking her unconsious

Daisy was in a jeep so she could do much and then a bullet hit her in the arm making her swerve off the road and into a tree knocking her unconsious

Tiny says "Okay, the brunette is out and I'll go get her and Lefty get the blonde out of her car I think she locked herself in right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was still uncounsious and she couldnt hear her CB

Lefty walked up to the Trans Am and says "Come on now girl, unlock your door I'm not going to hurt you right now besides Tiny is getting your cousin from her Jeep right now as we speak."

Julie is still calling for help and she says "Mayday, Mayday, I need somebody right now I'm running out of options right now."

Cue Anybody

Lefty walked up to the Trans Am and says "Come on now girl, unlock your door I'm not going to hurt you right now besides Tiny is getting your cousin from her Jeep right now as we speak."

Julie is still calling for help and she says "Mayday, Mayday, I need somebody right now I'm running out of options right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy woke up she was being carried but she couldnt move her right arm and it felt like it was on fire

Daisy woke up she was being carried but she couldnt move her right arm and it felt like it was on fire

Tiny says "Okay, calm down Daisy your arm was nick by the bullet but not shot now works everytime just keep still. Lefty is still working on getting Julie out of her car right now but she's being stubborn right now."

Lefty points something at Julie and says "Okay you open that door right now it's like you can go very far when you tripped eariler today girl."

Cue Anybody

Tiny says "Okay, calm down Daisy your arm was nick by the bullet but not shot now works everytime just keep still. Lefty is still working on getting Julie out of her car right now but she's being stubborn right now."

Lefty points something at Julie and says "Okay you open that door right now it's like you can go very far when you tripped eariler today girl."

Cue Anybody

Daisy wasnt calm and then Bo and Luke came and saw Tiny carrying Daisy and so did Julie and then they saw her arm and it made them all three mad

Daisy wasnt calm and then Bo and Luke came and saw Tiny carrying Daisy and so did Julie and then they saw her arm and it made them all three mad

Julie looks and says "No way, somebody shot my cousin there and I'm not unlocking my door as well. I'll drive away on three good tires If I have to but I'm not getting out right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy yelled out as Tiny dropped her and she tried to run

Tiny looked and noticed that her ankle or leg seemed to be hurt he hoped that Lefty had better luck with the Blonde right now. Tiny snucked up an grabbed her and had his gun out and says "Now nice and easy, and Lefty get that other out of her car allreadry what's taking so long can't handle a girl right now."

Julie hears the commotion and rolls down the window and realizing she made a mistake and Lefty pulls up the latch and opens her door for her and she looks and says "No, I'm not going with you leave me alone right now I'll run from you right now."

Lefty says "I doubt you can get very far you messed up your ankle the last time just come with me peacefully okay."

Cue Anybody

Tiny looked and noticed that her ankle or leg seemed to be hurt he hoped that Lefty had better luck with the Blonde right now. Tiny snucked up an grabbed her and had his gun out and says "Now nice and easy, and Lefty get that other out of her car allreadry what's taking so long can't handle a girl right now."

Julie hears the commotion and rolls down the window and realizing she made a mistake and Lefty pulls up the latch and opens her door for her and she looks and says "No, I'm not going with you leave me alone right now I'll run from you right now."

Lefty says "I doubt you can get very far you messed up your ankle the last time just come with me peacefully okay."

Cue Anybody

Daisy cursed her self "damn why do they keep catching us and what do they want with us"

Daisy cursed her self "damn why do they keep catching us and what do they want with us"

Tiny says "Okay we'll our car, and this time your not getting away and it seems that Lefty has your cousin and she makes quite a nice shield right now as well."

Julie says "Let go of me, what do you want with me right now I didn't do nothing to your boss everything you have is junk to begin with...."

Cue Anybody

Tiny says "Okay we'll our car, and this time your not getting away and it seems that Lefty has your cousin and she makes quite a nice shield right now as well."

Julie says "Let go of me, what do you want with me right now I didn't do nothing to your boss everything you have is junk to begin with...."

Cue Anybody

just then Lefty slapped Daisy for not listing to him

just then Lefty slapped Daisy for not listing to him

Tiny was holding on to Julie making sure she didn't scream or nothing and pulls out his hankerchief and gags and her and ties her hands up and gets her in the backseat and closes the door and helps out Lefty as well. Julie was upset and she looks at Daisy, and just is crying because she got her car back but her license renewed but now this happened to them again.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.