Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie says "Okay, besides there probaly waiting for us pick up your Jeep or my car from the Impound which won't happened until I get my license renewed these guys are getting on my nerves alreadry now. Wait can't they just leave us alone alreadry we don't have nothing of theres. Hey wait a minute why don't we radio Bo and Luke and have one them pick up your Jeep and let them follow one of them around the county for a while if they can keep up with them."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "go to Uncle Jesses truck and radio them and be careful in case Left and Tiny are lurking around"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy nodded "go to Uncle Jesses truck and radio them and be careful in case Left and Tiny are lurking around"

Julie looks and theres was nobody out there and she gets in Uncle Jesse's truck and she is waiting for Daisy to come back right now and she radio her brother and cousin and told them where Daisy's Jeep was and what was going on as well.

Cue Anybody

"yeah" Daisy said and drove them into town and stoped in front of a place "okay go get you liscense renewed"

Julie walked in and she stood in line and a half-hour later she didn't have anything to worry about and she looks at Daisy and says "You know, I'm not worried about my license right now it's okay for the four years now Daisy."

Cue Anybody

"since you got you liscnese renewed now, you wana drive" Daisy said smiling

Julie says "Okay, now that I'm worried about being caught but one thing I was thinking do you think I could go and talk to Rosco about getting my car out of the impound car Daisy I miss it right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy rolled her eyes "k lets go"

Lefty and Tiny was watching the girls split up and Lefty says "We can one of them by herself won't be so a big deal and the other one would come as well. But I think the blonde is easier target between the two of them myself Tiny less feisty now."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.