• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy laughed "me too"

Julie says "Well maybe I should tell Uncle Jesse what's going on so far we managed to lose both of our cars. We ought to borrow Tilly when we get back that's pretty if Uncle Jesse will let me I know it's a runner but it will be okay right now we need something fast right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Well maybe I should tell Uncle Jesse what's going on so far we managed to lose both of our cars. We ought to borrow Tilly when we get back that's pretty if Uncle Jesse will let me I know it's a runner but it will be okay right now we need something fast right now as well."

Cue Anybody

Lefty and Tiny woke and meanwhile Daisy and Julie had gotten away and it seems that Julie had dropped something with there address as well.

Lefty looks and says "You know what Tiny, the blondie dropped this letter it has there home address on it we should pay them a visit they sure are slippery as ever."

Cue Anybody

Lefty and Tiny woke and meanwhile Daisy and Julie had gotten away and it seems that Julie had dropped something with there address as well.

Lefty looks and says "You know what Tiny, the blondie dropped this letter it has there home address on it we should pay them a visit they sure are slippery as ever."

Cue Anybody

when Julie and Daisy got home they were soaked

yeah" Daisy said

Julie says "Well, I just remembered something I dropped a piece of mail out of the jeep with our address on it I hope those two didn't see that would terrible right now. I just curious why this Wildman Jack want to talk to the two or us right now, we both don't want to buy one of his cars on his lot there junk basically and probaly has more miles than both on our cars now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "oh dangit the've probablly found the damn address now and were in so much trouble and im sorry that i just cussed out loud but im mad though not at you" Daisy said kicking the wall

Julie says "Will go to our Aunt's our you know we need to talk to Uncle Jesse and boys right now they will know what to do about this right now."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Will go to our Aunt's our you know we need to talk to Uncle Jesse and boys right now they will know what to do about this right now."

Cue Anybody

Tiny looks at Lefty and says "Okay we need to surprized them at home and don't let that Blonde warn the other girl now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "k lets go"

Julie says "I think we might need to borrow Uncle Jesse's truck we will never make it walking and besides I think those guys are starting to catch on to what were doing right now."

Just then Lefty and Tiny was talking about their plan, and they thinking that somehow they had to get the blonde first she was the weaker one between the two of them and make sure there's no surprizes like last time they tried to get them.

Cue Anybody

Julie says "I think we might need to borrow Uncle Jesse's truck we will never make it walking and besides I think those guys are starting to catch on to what were doing right now."

Just then Lefty and Tiny was talking about their plan, and they thinking that somehow they had to get the blonde first she was the weaker one between the two of them and make sure there's no surprizes like last time they tried to get them.

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "and lets take the short cut through the woods so Tiny and Lefty wont catch on to us"

Daisy nodded "and lets take the short cut through the woods so Tiny and Lefty wont catch on to us"

Julie says "Okay, besides there probaly waiting for us pick up your Jeep or my car from the Impound which won't happened until I get my license renewed these guys are getting on my nerves alreadry now. Wait can't they just leave us alone alreadry we don't have nothing of theres. Hey wait a minute why don't we radio Bo and Luke and have one them pick up your Jeep and let them follow one of them around the county for a while if they can keep up with them."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.