Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie says "Yeah me either, but what if they got guns with them now Daisy we'll have big trouble by then."

Back at the Duke Farm

Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse are getting worried because it's been sometime since Daisy and Julie left so she could her license taken care of right now. And now it seems that Enos decision to leniet on Julie wasn't what Rosco wanted right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Daisy knew they were worried and it wasnt good to keep her and Julies Uncle Jesse waiting "cousin, what are we going to do there almost gone" she said turning to Julie

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy knew they were worried and it wasnt good to keep her and Julies Uncle Jesse waiting "cousin, what are we going to do there almost gone" she said turning to Julie

Julie says "Why don't we take the chance besides they I still haven't renewed my license yet what the chances there still here anyways."

Cue anybody

Daisy revved her engin and started twords the farm "okay were out of there"

Lefty and Tiny was still lost when they heard Daisy start up and Tiny was driving and says "Which way do we take to get out of here and where are those girls?"

Lefty says "Turn down this way we might run into them on the way out you know Wildman still wants to talk to them right now."

Cue Anybody

Lefty and Tiny was still lost when they heard Daisy start up and Tiny was driving and says "Which way do we take to get out of here and where are those girls?"

Lefty says "Turn down this way we might run into them on the way out you know Wildman still wants to talk to them right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy and Julie were about home when they saw Tiny and Leftys car coming at them and they swerved "dANGIT" Daisy yelled

Daisy and Julie were about home when they saw Tiny and Leftys car coming at them and they swerved "dANGIT" Daisy yelled

Julie says "Damm, there right there Daisy how did they find us so quickly I got my box cutter with me just in case.(What Julie keeps calling a box cutter is actually a switchblade which was a birthday present from her brother which he taught her how to use the thing as well."

Lefty says "Hey there's those girls I sure hope they don't mind coming with us right now Tiny and watch those two as well you remember last time. I'll take the little blonde and you take the brunette she's your type."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Damm, there right there Daisy how did they find us so quickly I got my box cutter with me just in case.(What Julie keeps calling a box cutter is actually a switchblade which was a birthday present from her brother which he taught her how to use the thing as well."

Lefty says "Hey there's those girls I sure hope they don't mind coming with us right now Tiny and watch those two as well you remember last time. I'll take the little blonde and you take the brunette she's your type."

Cue Anybody

Daisy jeep wouldnt start back up "we gotta get out and run"

Daisy was caught by Tiny and she took out her pocket knife and stabbed him the the arm

Tiny grabbed her other arm and pulled out his gun and says "Now I'll take that, and your coming with me right now you sure are stubborn you know my boss still wants to talk to you as well. And drop that because I'm quite strong as well."

Lefty looked at Julie and grabbed her up and looked at her and says "I'm glad you tripped kid, you made this easier and please drop that knife right now and your sure a little spitfire as well."

Cue Anybody

Tiny grabbed her other arm and pulled out his gun and says "Now I'll take that, and your coming with me right now you sure are stubborn you know my boss still wants to talk to you as well. And drop that because I'm quite strong as well."

Lefty looked at Julie and grabbed her up and looked at her and says "I'm glad you tripped kid, you made this easier and please drop that knife right now and your sure a little spitfire as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed and dropped the pocket knife hoping it would be a clue and it was when Bo and Luke passed by

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.