Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Julie says "Well let's see I got two kids and married and expecting number three easy sailing Bo."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Belle races over to where Patrick and Scarlett are playing and rips the doll from Scarlett's hands causing her to cry. "That's mine." Belle says.

"Annabelle Julianna Jackson." Lizzy says slowly and sternly. Belle's lower lip starts to tremble knowing that any time her mom calls her full name she's in big trouble.

"I'm sorry." Belle says softly handing the doll back to Scarlett and slowly going to her room to sit on her bed.

Cue anyone.

Belle races over to where Patrick and Scarlett are playing and rips the doll from Scarlett's hands causing her to cry. "That's mine." Belle says.

"Annabelle Julianna Jackson." Lizzy says slowly and sternly. Belle's lower lip starts to tremble knowing that any time her mom calls her full name she's in big trouble.

"I'm sorry." Belle says softly handing the doll back to Scarlett and slowly going to her room to sit on her bed.

Cue anyone.

Julie says "Scarlett, now don't let your temper get the best of you she told you she was sorry about it okay."

Scarlett says "Okay Mommy, but it wasn't very nice now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Daisy lookes at Enos talking to Rosco, she didnt know they were talking about her

"I'm worried about her Enos. Things haven't been well here in Hazzard and it may not be good for her to be under the kind of stress being here would put her under.

Ten minutes after Belle had gone into her room Bo opens the door. "Honey..." Belle doesn't look up and continues to stare at her shoes quietly. Bo walks over and kneels in front of the young girl. "Belle look at me." Belle looks up and Bo can see tear streaks on her face. "Can you tell me why you got so grabby? You haven't touch that doll in all the time I've been here and now suddenly it's your new best friend?" Belle just stares at him with a sad look. "Honey I asked you a question and I want an answer."

"Mommy says when she uses my full name I'm to go to my room and sit for twenty minutes with out saying anything to think about what I've done." Belle says then claps a hand over her mouth.

"It's alright. I want an answer to my question."

"I just...I don't know..." Belle says.

"You think it's because you're used to not having to share with anyone? You share with Daisy's kids all the time."

"Their toys Daddy. I don't have to worry about them breaking my stuff."

"Belle you're gonna be a big sister soon and that means you're gonna have to learn to share even if you don't want to."

"I'm sorry Daddy." Belle says lowering her eyes again.

"I want you to go out there and apologize to Scarlett."

"Because I shouldn't have taken the toy. She wasn't going to break it she just wanted to play." Belle says softly sliding off the bed.

"Good girl." Bo says. Belle walks out into the living room and sits down next to Scarlett ignoring the slightly angry look on Lizzy's face.

"I'm sorry I took it from you. It wasn't right you weren't going to harm it. Will you forgive me?" Belle asks.

Cue anyone.

"I'm worried about her Enos. Things haven't been well here in Hazzard and it may not be good for her to be under the kind of stress being here would put her under.

Ten minutes after Belle had gone into her room Bo opens the door. "Honey..." Belle doesn't look up and continues to stare at her shoes quietly. Bo walks over and kneels in front of the young girl. "Belle look at me." Belle looks up and Bo can see tear streaks on her face. "Can you tell me why you got so grabby? You haven't touch that doll in all the time I've been here and now suddenly it's your new best friend?" Belle just stares at him with a sad look. "Honey I asked you a question and I want an answer."

"Mommy says when she uses my full name I'm to go to my room and sit for twenty minutes with out saying anything to think about what I've done." Belle says then claps a hand over her mouth.

"It's alright. I want an answer to my question."

"I just...I don't know..." Belle says.

"You think it's because you're used to not having to share with anyone? You share with Daisy's kids all the time."

"Their toys Daddy. I don't have to worry about them breaking my stuff."

"Belle you're gonna be a big sister soon and that means you're gonna have to learn to share even if you don't want to."

"I'm sorry Daddy." Belle says lowering her eyes again.

"I want you to go out there and apologize to Scarlett."

"Because I shouldn't have taken the toy. She wasn't going to break it she just wanted to play." Belle says softly sliding off the bed.

"Good girl." Bo says. Belle walks out into the living room and sits down next to Scarlett ignoring the slightly angry look on Lizzy's face.

"I'm sorry I took it from you. It wasn't right you weren't going to harm it. Will you forgive me?" Belle asks.

Cue anyone.

Scarlett says "Okay, she's pretty thow."

Cue Anybody

Daisy tells Enos shes going home to rest and lookes and him and Rosco and is hiding her pain again and she heads home with the girls

"Enos you go home and take care of her." Rosco says.

"Yes sir." Enos says going after his wife.

Lizzy watches Belle and Scarlett for a few moments and then turns to Bo. "What do you think you're doing?" Lizzy growls softly.

"I'm making sure the daughter I'm about to adopt knows that no matter how mad we get at her we still love her. Twenty minutes? Lizzy she's six years old. She's been an only child for six years and she's scared this baby is going to take us away from her. Sharing is not big on her list of things to do." Bo says.

"You're interfering..."

"Because I love you and although I don't want her to think I'm contradicting you I don't want her to spend to much time being in trouble. She's only six Lizzy."

"How I deal with my daughter is none of your concern." Lizzy says storming to her room and slamming the door.

Cue anyone.

"Enos you go home and take care of her." Rosco says.

"Yes sir." Enos says going after his wife.

Lizzy watches Belle and Scarlett for a few moments and then turns to Bo. "What do you think you're doing?" Lizzy growls softly.

"I'm making sure the daughter I'm about to adopt knows that no matter how mad we get at her we still love her. Twenty minutes? Lizzy she's six years old. She's been an only child for six years and she's scared this baby is going to take us away from her. Sharing is not big on her list of things to do." Bo says.

"You're interfering..."

"Because I love you and although I don't want her to think I'm contradicting you I don't want her to spend to much time being in trouble. She's only six Lizzy."

"How I deal with my daughter is none of your concern." Lizzy says storming to her room and slamming the door.

Cue anyone.

Julie goes over to Lizzy in the room says "You know Lizzy Aaron did the samething to me as well it's just something they go through as well. Give my brother sometime wait this out and don't be too mad at him as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or Anybody

Julie goes over to Lizzy in the room says "You know Lizzy Aaron did the samething to me as well it's just something they go through as well. Give my brother sometime wait this out and don't be too mad at him as well."

Daisy says as she sees Enos get in her jeep "Enos, what're you doing you gotta work"

"I'm just not used to someone contradicting me as I raise my kid. I'm scared she's gonna start hating me if he's always the good guy." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.