Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

David says "But you sick what's wrong how old are your girls right now and what happened today that cause you to run off and try right now and not take your family with you."

Cue Anybody

"Amili and Kara and about 1 and Ashlyn is about a 9 months old, and i cant take them with me, theyll be better off here, and some guy that wants revenge on mean and my cousin has been chasing up and im scared he'll try again" Daisy said

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"Amili and Kara and about 1 and Ashlyn is about a 9 months old, and i cant take them with me, theyll be better off here, and some guy that wants revenge on mean and my cousin has been chasing up and im scared he'll try again" Daisy said

David says "Is that why your running away, don't you have cops in Hazzard. You can get a restraining one quick question what does your husband do for a living Daisy."

Cue Anybody

"Enos is a deputy and yes we do and weve tried restraining orders he just goes right through em'" Daisy said

Lizzy looked at Fred after everyone else had taken off. "How'd you know Cooter wasn't really Cooter?"

"My father's eyes are the same blue mine are and Belle's are. That and he didn't looked frightened when I pulled out my knife." Lizzy says. "Look keep an eye on Belle for me." Fred nods and Lizzy wanders over to the phone and makes a few phone calls. After that she drives to her father's garage and looks in the window to see Kevin, Milo, and Sledge Beaudry inside pacing back and forth. "Heard you wanted me." Lizzy says.

"Now where pretty girl did you hear that?" Sledge asks.

"Easy I talk to a lot of people."

"Like who?"

"Like Daisy and Julie. Said that since Daisy's married Milo wants me. Good impersonation of my father there. Except for the fact that his eyes are blue and he would have been scared of my knife. So if I go along with this plan will you still be after Julie and Daisy?"

"Not Daisy so much but Julie. Kevin wants his kids back."

"Uh huh. How'd ya do it? How'd you impersonate my father?"

"Came in here and tied him up and forced him to tell us everything about you and Julie and Daisy. After that it was real easy to get him to do what we wanted." Sledge brags.

"Really?" Lizzy asks.

"Yup, we told him if he didn't cooperate we'd kill both of you. You and your pretty daughter. He actually pleaded for us not to harm you. It so sweet." Milo adds.

"So you kidnapped him."

"Held him hostage, kidnapped. Same difference." Milo said.

"And almost a year ago, Kevin and Mile almost pulled off a forced marriage with a shotgun I believe right? And Sledge weren't you the one that had the shotgun?" Lizzy asks.

"We would have pulled it off and had them for wives if it wasn't for you." Milo growls.

"Really?"

"Yeah I figure we take you hostage and force Julie to come to us. Or we'll just do to you what Kevin did to Julie a year ago."

"What's that?" Lizzy asks.

"I'm sure you're good in the sack." Milo smiles.

"Let's see here, four counts of aggravated kidnapping, two counts of rape, four forced marriages, and possibly assault with a deadly weapon. That would be at least 25 years in the state pen if you ever got caught."

"Then it's a good thing this .45 is making sure we don't." Milo said aiming Cooter's gun at Lizzy. Lizzy puts her hands up and backs towards the door.

"You know...I'd like you to meet a few friends before we go."

"Who?" Sledge asks curiously.

"I like to call them the FBI." Lizzy says dropping to her knees and tucking her head between her legs as the FBI's Swat team bursts in.

"Hands up and drop the weapon." The three guys look between each other and then follow orders. The Swat team rushes in and hand cuffs each of them.

"You seemed rather confident there." Milo growls as Agent Todd helps Lizzy up.

"I'm an Actress Milo, I get paid to be confident."

"How did they know?" Milo asks.

"It's called a wire." Lizzy says pulling up her shirt to show it off. Milo tries to get at her as the Swat team leads the three into the back of three police cars. Lizzy smiles as they drive off. "Looks like I won't have to worry about them for a while."

"Not until the trial at least. It'll be held in Atlanta." Agent Todd says. The FBI takes her statement and then lets her go. She runs around the side of the building and rushes to the hospital where she knows Cooter, Bo, Luke, Daisy and Julie are.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looked at Fred after everyone else had taken off. "How'd you know Cooter wasn't really Cooter?"

"My father's eyes are the same blue mine are and Belle's are. That and he didn't looked frightened when I pulled out my knife." Lizzy says. "Look keep an eye on Belle for me." Fred nods and Lizzy wanders over to the phone and makes a few phone calls. After that she drives to her father's garage and looks in the window to see Kevin, Milo, and Sledge Beaudry inside pacing back and forth. "Heard you wanted me." Lizzy says.

"Now where pretty girl did you hear that?" Sledge asks.

"Easy I talk to a lot of people."

"Like who?"

"Like Daisy and Julie. Said that since Daisy's married Milo wants me. Good impersonation of my father there. Except for the fact that his eyes are blue and he would have been scared of my knife. So if I go along with this plan will you still be after Julie and Daisy?"

"Not Daisy so much but Julie. Kevin wants his kids back."

"Uh huh. How'd ya do it? How'd you impersonate my father?"

"Came in here and tied him up and forced him to tell us everything about you and Julie and Daisy. After that it was real easy to get him to do what we wanted." Sledge brags.

"Really?" Lizzy asks.

"Yup, we told him if he didn't cooperate we'd kill both of you. You and your pretty daughter. He actually pleaded for us not to harm you. It so sweet." Milo adds.

"So you kidnapped him."

"Held him hostage, kidnapped. Same difference." Milo said.

"And almost a year ago, Kevin and Mile almost pulled off a forced marriage with a shotgun I believe right? And Sledge weren't you the one that had the shotgun?" Lizzy asks.

"We would have pulled it off and had them for wives if it wasn't for you." Milo growls.

"Really?"

"Yeah I figure we take you hostage and force Julie to come to us. Or we'll just do to you what Kevin did to Julie a year ago."

"What's that?" Lizzy asks.

"I'm sure you're good in the sack." Milo smiles.

"Let's see here, four counts of aggravated kidnapping, two counts of rape, four forced marriages, and possibly assault with a deadly weapon. That would be at least 25 years in the state pen if you ever got caught."

"Then it's a good thing this .45 is making sure we don't." Milo said aiming Cooter's gun at Lizzy. Lizzy puts her hands up and backs towards the door.

"You know...I'd like you to meet a few friends before we go."

"Who?" Sledge asks curiously.

"I like to call them the FBI." Lizzy says dropping to her knees and tucking her head between her legs as the FBI's Swat team bursts in.

"Hands up and drop the weapon." The three guys look between each other and then follow orders. The Swat team rushes in and hand cuffs each of them.

"You seemed rather confident there." Milo growls as Agent Todd helps Lizzy up.

"I'm an Actress Milo, I get paid to be confident."

"How did they know?" Milo asks.

"It's called a wire." Lizzy says pulling up her shirt to show it off. Milo tries to get at her as the Swat team leads the three into the back of three police cars. Lizzy smiles as they drive off. "Looks like I won't have to worry about them for a while."

"Not until the trial at least. It'll be held in Atlanta." Agent Todd says. The FBI takes her statement and then lets her go. She runs around the side of the building and rushes to the hospital where she knows Cooter, Bo, Luke, Daisy and Julie are.

Cue anyone.

at the hospital, David is still hanging around Daisy "David, i appreciate you being concerned but go back to KITT and Hollywood" Daisy said

Daisy lookes at David "good ridens to him Liz"

"That's what I say. And that new show 'Baywatch,' is actually an old show they wanted to revamp but legal deals made it impossible." Lizzy says.

"Did you know Daisy wants to go out to Hollywood?" Cooter asks.

"Daisy you really don't want to go out there. You know all the privacy you have here? That will disappear in the blink of an eye. Trust me. I shouldn't really say this but that script I'm taking? The one that's gonna be shot here? They were scouting here a few months ago and they came across some plot that Bo and Luke foiled that's going to be the pilot of our show. It's basically taking some of what goes on in Hazzard and making a show out of it. Like a diary of Bo and Luke's lives. They're gonna pay you and Bo and Luke and Uncle Jesse, Boss, Rosco, and maybe even Cooter to be technical advisors to the show." Lizzy explains.

"That's what I say. And that new show 'Baywatch,' is actually an old show they wanted to revamp but legal deals made it impossible." Lizzy says.

"Did you know Daisy wants to go out to Hollywood?" Cooter asks.

"Daisy you really don't want to go out there. You know all the privacy you have here? That will disappear in the blink of an eye. Trust me. I shouldn't really say this but that script I'm taking? The one that's gonna be shot here? They were scouting here a few months ago and they came across some plot that Bo and Luke foiled that's going to be the pilot of our show. It's basically taking some of what goes on in Hazzard and making a show out of it. Like a diary of Bo and Luke's lives. They're gonna pay you and Bo and Luke and Uncle Jesse, Boss, Rosco, and maybe even Cooter to be technical advisors to the show." Lizzy explains.

Daisy just lookes at the three people around her "guys, im going to Hollywood, i need money for me, Enos and the girls, and ill take them with me, and dont try to stop me, because im not gonna back down" Daisy said

Daisy just lookes at the three people around her "guys, im going to Hollywood, i need money for me, Enos and the girls, and ill take them with me, and dont try to stop me, because im not gonna back down" Daisy said

"Daisy I don't think you understand. My producers want you to teach me how to be you for about five episodes and they'll pay you about your salary from the boars nest plus tips times about ten. That is a lot of money. They'll do anything to get you guys to help. Maybe they'll even increase that." Lizzy says.

"Daisy I don't think you understand. My producers want you to teach me how to be you for about five episodes and they'll pay you about your salary from the boars nest plus tips times about ten. That is a lot of money. They'll do anything to get you guys to help. Maybe they'll even increase that." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighes "they want me to teach you how to act like me, i really dont think i cant Lizzy, you want acting lessons talk to mister big shot over here" pointing to David and then walking out of the hospital but all three followed her

Daisy sighes "they want me to teach you how to act like me, i really dont think i cant Lizzy, you want acting lessons talk to mister big shot over here" pointing to David and then walking out of the hospital but all three followed her

"Daisy come on. It's not acting lessons that I'm after you know that. That may be how the producers will take it but you know all I want is for us to hang out for a couple of days and you will get paid for it. Come on Daisy you really don't want to go out to Hollywood." Lizzy tries pleading.

"Daisy come on. It's not acting lessons that I'm after you know that. That may be how the producers will take it but you know all I want is for us to hang out for a couple of days and you will get paid for it. Come on Daisy you really don't want to go out to Hollywood." Lizzy tries pleading.

Daisy turns around "ill get money for it, but the only reason you want to hang out with me is because you want to be famous? is that it?" she was almost crying now

Daisy turns around "ill get money for it, but the only reason you want to hang out with me is because you want to be famous? is that it?" she was almost crying now

"No Daisy. I miss my best friend. I really do. You know that Daisy. Look the reason I don't want you going out to Hollywood is because I know what it can do. For the first couple weeks after I got there and started acting my face was spread all over tabloids and they dug up some nasty stuff. Their number one favorite was that I was pregnant and forced to act because no one wanted me. I don't want the tabloids to make you look like an uncaring, selfish jerk because you left your three babies here. Daisy they'll spin it so nasty I know you, you'll be in tears for weeks. Honey I'm just trying to make sure my best friend isn't hurt." Lizzy says.

"No Daisy. I miss my best friend. I really do. You know that Daisy. Look the reason I don't want you going out to Hollywood is because I know what it can do. For the first couple weeks after I got there and started acting my face was spread all over tabloids and they dug up some nasty stuff. Their number one favorite was that I was pregnant and forced to act because no one wanted me. I don't want the tabloids to make you look like an uncaring, selfish jerk because you left your three babies here. Daisy they'll spin it so nasty I know you, you'll be in tears for weeks. Honey I'm just trying to make sure my best friend isn't hurt." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighes "David, what do you think of all of this?, ill take what you said in consideration Liz, but im stronger than you think"

Daisy sighes "David, what do you think of all of this?, ill take what you said in consideration Liz, but im stronger than you think"

David shifts uncomfortably knowing he's going to make one of them mad. "Lizzy has some valid points as much as I hate to admit it. The media will dig up anything and everything they can to make a good story. They'll even make up some stuff if it sounds real enough. I think that maybe you should stick around and help them film a few episodes and if what they pay you still isn't enough then by all means go to Hollywood." David says.

"You know, he's got a good point. I hate admitting that. You stay here and help us make these few episodes and if what you get in compensation isn't enough for you, you and I will fly back to Cali and I will guarantee you my agent will book you a few guest spots." Lizzy says.

David shifts uncomfortably knowing he's going to make one of them mad. "Lizzy has some valid points as much as I hate to admit it. The media will dig up anything and everything they can to make a good story. They'll even make up some stuff if it sounds real enough. I think that maybe you should stick around and help them film a few episodes and if what they pay you still isn't enough then by all means go to Hollywood." David says.

"You know, he's got a good point. I hate admitting that. You stay here and help us make these few episodes and if what you get in compensation isn't enough for you, you and I will fly back to Cali and I will guarantee you my agent will book you a few guest spots." Lizzy says.

Daisy smiles "me, you and David, if he wants and can, better get started hanging out before this ends" Daisy says

Daisy grabbed Davids arm "lets go" just then Enos steps in front of her "dangit" she says to her self

"Come on kid I know he's rich and I know he's hot but he's also a stuck up, arrogant, little, son of a..." Lizzy starts.

"Tongue." Cooter warns.

"Gun." Lizzy answers. "Beside you've got a great guy here you don't need him. And David do I need to remind you again that you're married?" Lizzy snaps.

"Ain't no harm in flirting." David says.

"Come on kid I know he's rich and I know he's hot but he's also a stuck up, arrogant, little, son of a..." Lizzy starts.

"Tongue." Cooter warns.

"Gun." Lizzy answers. "Beside you've got a great guy here you don't need him. And David do I need to remind you again that you're married?" Lizzy snaps.

"Ain't no harm in flirting." David says.

Daisy gets mad and lookes at Enos "if me hanging out with David Hasselhoff is going to make you so mad Enos then i wont" and storms twords Enoss car

Daisy gets mad and lookes at Enos "if me hanging out with David Hasselhoff is going to make you so mad Enos then i wont" and storms twords Enoss car

"I've never seen someone so temperamental." Lizzy says.

"Look in the mirror lately?" David asks.

"You have no right to be here anyway." Lizzy snaps.

"That's where you're wrong. Hanks of Danger landed on my desk this morning with the part of Ace the Mechanic circled." David says.

"No," Lizzy groans.

"I've never seen someone so temperamental." Lizzy says.

"Look in the mirror lately?" David asks.

"You have no right to be here anyway." Lizzy snaps.

"That's where you're wrong. Hanks of Danger landed on my desk this morning with the part of Ace the Mechanic circled." David says.

"No," Lizzy groans.

Daisy goes back to David " stick to Knight Rider and your precious car, now you two, Lizzy, David, come on, sorry Enos ive gotta be with my friends to day"

Daisy goes back to David " stick to Knight Rider and your precious car, now you two, Lizzy, David, come on, sorry Enos ive gotta be with my friends to day"

As much as Enos doesn't like it he sighs and lets them go. "It's just too bad for you Lizzy, I've already said yes." David says.

"Great my worst enemy gets to hang around with my father for a few months." Lizzy says. "So where exactly are we going?"

As much as Enos doesn't like it he sighs and lets them go. "It's just too bad for you Lizzy, I've already said yes." David says.

"Great my worst enemy gets to hang around with my father for a few months." Lizzy says. "So where exactly are we going?"

"i really dont know, and i hated David last month as much you do know but i learnd to put it aside, you dont know how he tried to kill me driving that dang car of his, anyway were do you two wanna go?" David said

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.