Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Enos took Daisy to bed and shut the door behind him. He looked at Lizzy, Luke, and Bo who had picked up his three little girls. "Hey Enos there's this kids jamboree thing at the gym in Capital City. Luke, Bo, and I thought we'd take the girls and give you and Daisy some time to get some sleep and relax together without worrying about these three." Lizzy says.

"I'm trusting my one year old twins to these two?" Enos asks.

"No you're trusting me with these three. Don't worry, I've got a four year old. I know how to handle these ones. Luke and Bo will be there if I need help. Come on Enos you know you and Daisy both need this time off." Lizzy says.

"Alright, but be careful. You know Daisy'll be after you with a frying pan if you don't bring her kids back in perfect health." Enos says. Lizzy nods and the six make their way to Capital City and enjoy their day out.

Daisy slept most of the day and didnt wake up till the girls and everyone else got back

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy slept most of the day and didnt wake up till the girls and everyone else got back

Lizzy plopped down on the couch hugging Ashlyn to her chest. "I have not been around little kids in far to long." Lizzy says.

"Makes you want one doesn't it?" Bo asks sitting next to her with one of the twins.

"Poopy diapers, screaming kids, bottle feedings? No way at least not for another couple of years. I'll take my five year old for now thank you."

"Mommy." A tiny voice cried as little footsteps were heard throughout the house.

"Hush hon, Aunt Daisy's asleep." Lizzy says as Belle climbs on the couch.

Lizzy plopped down on the couch hugging Ashlyn to her chest. "I have not been around little kids in far to long." Lizzy says.

"Makes you want one doesn't it?" Bo asks sitting next to her with one of the twins.

"Poopy diapers, screaming kids, bottle feedings? No way at least not for another couple of years. I'll take my five year old for now thank you."

"Mommy." A tiny voice cried as little footsteps were heard throughout the house.

"Hush hon, Aunt Daisy's asleep." Lizzy says as Belle climbs on the couch.

Daisy gets up "not anymore"

"yeah but for some reason it was quieter" Daisy said

Lizzy bits her lip and looks at Bo and Luke who nod. "Why's it got to be me?" Lizzy mutters. "We took the girls to a jamboree class in Capital City today. Enos said we could and they're back in perfect health. Speaking of back, how'd you get here darlin'?" Lizzy asks Belle.

"Uncle Freddy brought me. We got to ride in a big arrow-plane." Belle says.

"You said a few days." Fred says coming into the living room. "It's been two weeks. Which reminds me you don't have that much longer to make up your mind about that script."

Lizzy bits her lip and looks at Bo and Luke who nod. "Why's it got to be me?" Lizzy mutters. "We took the girls to a jamboree class in Capital City today. Enos said we could and they're back in perfect health. Speaking of back, how'd you get here darlin'?" Lizzy asks Belle.

"Uncle Freddy brought me. We got to ride in a big arrow-plane." Belle says.

"You said a few days." Fred says coming into the living room. "It's been two weeks. Which reminds me you don't have that much longer to make up your mind about that script."

Daisy looked at Lizzy then took Ashlyn from her

"At least for now, give it a couple years." Lizzy says smiling. Then her expression turned serious. "Daisy what would you think if I took a script to film a show that was filmed here in Hazzard?"

Daisy looked at her "well, if you think its a good offer, take it i dont wanna stop ya, id love to see you in a movie, you lucky your famous, im not"

Daisy said "Cooter wont do anything, quit worrying" she was still a little cranky

"I don't know that," Lizzy hissed. "He was so angry when I left that there will always be that doubt he's gonna do something with my little girl. How would you like it knowing you can't see your best friend for the fear your kid is going to disappear?"

Bo stood handing his twin to Enos and took Lizzy by the shoulders. "Look at me. Cooter can threaten all he wants but you know I will never let him take Belle. She is your daughter and she loves you. Think about this from his point of view. He wanted to frighten you and it worked but now he's truly sorry for ever doing it. You'd be extremely upset if you never got to see Belle again isn't he feeling the same?" Bo asks.

"I...I...I'm scared. I really don't want to hold him from seeing his only granddaughter but there's the fact he's been so adamant about taking her that I'm frightened one of these days he's going to do it. " Lizzy says softly with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know that," Lizzy hissed. "He was so angry when I left that there will always be that doubt he's gonna do something with my little girl. How would you like it knowing you can't see your best friend for the fear your kid is going to disappear?"

Bo stood handing his twin to Enos and took Lizzy by the shoulders. "Look at me. Cooter can threaten all he wants but you know I will never let him take Belle. She is your daughter and she loves you. Think about this from his point of view. He wanted to frighten you and it worked but now he's truly sorry for ever doing it. You'd be extremely upset if you never got to see Belle again isn't he feeling the same?" Bo asks.

"I...I...I'm scared. I really don't want to hold him from seeing his only granddaughter but there's the fact he's been so adamant about taking her that I'm frightened one of these days he's going to do it. " Lizzy says softly with tears in her eyes.

Daisy looked at her then looked down "you dont gotta yell, and Cooters not gonna do anything" just then Cooter came in and grabbed Daisy by the arm, being careful not to make her drop Ashlyn

Daisy looked at her then looked down "you dont gotta yell, and Cooters not gonna do anything" just then Cooter came in and grabbed Daisy by the arm, being careful not to make her drop Ashlyn

Lizzy pulled back from Bo and whipped around angrily her temper flaring. She whipped out her bowie knife and held it out. "If you don't let her go so help me god I will kill you. Just because I left Hazzard doesn't mean I've left my talents behind." Lizzy growls but strangely Cooter doesn't look afraid. Lizzy also begins to see something strange about him.

Lizzy pulled back from Bo and whipped around angrily her temper flaring. She whipped out her bowie knife and held it out. "If you don't let her go so help me god I will kill you. Just because I left Hazzard doesn't mean I've left my talents behind." Lizzy growls but strangely Cooter doesn't look afraid. Lizzy also begins to see something strange about him.

Daisy tries to pull away "Cooter, let me go"

Daisy tries to pull away "Cooter, let me go"

Julie had Patrick and her little girl named Scarlett appriotately named for only three months she wouldn't go to sleep for anybody but Uncle Jesse she looks and says "Oh my, oh not this again my docter says that my blood pressure can't take much stress right now. I'm alreadry looking over my shoulder for Kevin as is now this. Listen everybody you know I still got that restraining order on Kevin after last year geez I don't want him why doesn't he just get over by now. What must I do move to California to get away from everything going on right now."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

Julie had Patrick and her little girl named Scarlett appriotately named for only three months she wouldn't go to sleep for anybody but Uncle Jesse she looks and says "Oh my, oh not this again my docter says that my blood pressure can't take much stress right now. I'm alreadry looking over my shoulder for Kevin as is now this. Listen everybody you know I still got that restraining order on Kevin after last year geez I don't want him why doesn't he just get over by now. What must I do move to California to get away from everything going on right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy tries to pull away from Cooter but he pulls a gun, what no one didnt know was that this wasnt Cooter then the real actual Cooter actually camt through the door

Daisy tries to pull away from Cooter but he pulls a gun, what no one didnt know was that this wasnt Cooter then the real actual Cooter actually camt through the door

Julie looked behind her and just signed and was relieved and she turned around and hand her baby too him as to signal Lizzy who the real Cooter actually was she wanted to act natural even saying how the baby missed him as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Julie says "Really, so much drama in my life why these people just leave me and Daisy alone alreadry and Lizzy for that much. Oh by the way if you really her father what version of her name does she can't stand now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Daisy said though weakly still being held by the imposter "what does that have to do with this and will some body either get this guy off of me or take Ashlyn out of my arms before i drop her"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.