Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

When all three girls were safely in the Mustang Lizzy had secretly borrowed from her father Lizzy gunned the engine and roared out of the parking lot and down to Georgia. Once passing the Georgia state line Lizzy looked at both the girls and frowned. "I owe you both the biggest apology in the world." Lizzy says her southern accent being a lot softer and less prominate than it had been. "I can not tell you how sorry I am for getting mad earlier or for leaving like a did. A few days ago and a few years ago. No Julie I'm not pregnant. I guess I should explain though. When I was 17 I was dating Matt Benson. The big bully. I know. Everyone warned me that he was no good. I should have listened I didn't and now I wish could have changed that. A few weeks before I left Matt and I had this really romantic date. My father was really against it. I hated it. Absolutely resented him for it. At the end of the date we ended up at the Sweetwater motel just across the county line. At first I was against it but he was a sweet talker. He talked me into it. A few weeks later right before I left Hazzard my father found out. He went ballistic. I was 17 I shouldn't have slept with the kid. The pregnancy test you found Julie wasn't from this year it was from then. Cooter hated it. He knew it was Matt's. I was getting sick every morning, how could I not be. I was 17 and pregnant. The day I left Hazzard was the day my father and I got into it. If I wasn't going to marry Matt and fess up that it was his kid the least I could do was get rid of it. I refused. I said that the kid deserved to at least grow up with it's mother. Cooter wouldn't hear of it. Told me Mousy was in his name since he gave it to me and I was only 17. I had to hand over the keys and get the heck out of town if I refuse to give the kid up. I heard he spread a rumor around that I was going to my mom's parents out in Cali. I just...I couldn't bring myself to tell all of you that I had indeed screwed up and everyone was right. Matt knows he has a kid but he wasn't nothing to do with her." Lizzy says trying to hold back tears.

"Wow Lizzy I..." Daisy starts.

"I know it doesn't explain everything but it's a start. After I deboarded the plane in Cali I ran into a friend's friend's step-father. My own step-father would have taken me in but I said I had to do it on my own. My friend's step-father loved my southern accent. Took me out to lunch and forced me to explain the situation. Next thing I know I'm in a talent agency reading the script for some small parts. I got signed the next day and from there's it's really history. I got a few small parts here and there and then I landed the lead roll for the biggest movie of the year. Unfortunately I was 6 months pregnant. I turned it down. The filming would last to long and it wasn't fair to anyone. It premiered about four months after Belle was born. That's her name by the way Annabelle Leslie Jackson. I refused to give her my father's last name. I doubt anyone outside of Hazzard besides my friends in Atlanta and my agent know my last name is still Jackson-Davenport. Everyone else just thinks it's Jackson. After Belle was born things picked up again. I lost the baby fat and I was back shooting. I met a stunt man on one the films and he's become like a father too her. Uncle Fred, loves that little girl to death. She's with my step-dad right now. I had to make sure my little girl's godmother didn't get herself killed, Daisy. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but...you'll get her if something happens to me. I called that day and was really mean to you because it was either that or my father would tell everyone I was dead. He said you break off your connections in Hazzard or I'll tell everyone you're dead and you won't have anyone here. I'm so sorry. I really am and I hope that at the very least you'll get some insight on what's been going on." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy pulled off her veil and explained everything and ended with "and me and Julie found we were pregnant, me with my twin girls Aimil Lynn and Kara Lee and Julie with little Patrick and then all of this started and im so worried about my little girls and Patrick and i know Julie is too, and Lizzy i forgive you, and will you really give us Belle if something happens to you?, and would you like to live with us? sorry its a lot of questions"

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy pulled off her veil and explained everything and ended with "and me and Julie found we were pregnant, me with my twin girls Aimil Lynn and Kara Lee and Julie with little Patrick and then all of this started and im so worried about my little girls and Patrick and i know Julie is too, and Lizzy i forgive you, and will you really give us Belle if something happens to you?, and would you like to live with us? sorry its a lot of questions"

"If something happens to me I know Belle would be in good hands with the Dukes. As much as I'm stunned by the offer Daisy I would love to move in with you guys but I can't. If I move back to Hazzard and Cooter finds out he'll petition for custody and you know the judge will give custody to a car mechanic over an actress any day. I can't take that chance. Don't worry your kids will be fine. It seems to me they have something about getting to you and not about your kids. I don't think they'll go after them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"If something happens to me I know Belle would be in good hands with the Dukes. As much as I'm stunned by the offer Daisy I would love to move in with you guys but I can't. If I move back to Hazzard and Cooter finds out he'll petition for custody and you know the judge will give custody to a car mechanic over an actress any day. I can't take that chance. Don't worry your kids will be fine. It seems to me they have something about getting to you and not about your kids. I don't think they'll go after them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "the reason i asked is when Kevin came to kidnapp us i heard him and Milo say how they tried to get Cooter to get the babies and give them to Lulu and then persuade Lulu to not give them back, but anyway its okay if you go back to Cali, just keep in touch, and i know you probebly dont believe me but its true and im going to talk to Cooter but i wont say a thing about you i promise"

Daisy sighed "the reason i asked is when Kevin came to kidnapp us i heard him and Milo say how they tried to get Cooter to get the babies and give them to Lulu and then persuade Lulu to not give them back, but anyway its okay if you go back to Cali, just keep in touch, and i know you probebly dont believe me but its true and im going to talk to Cooter but i wont say a thing about you i promise"

"Thanks. I'm not leaving yet but...you know if you do talk to Cooter do you think you could mention me in a passing? I mean it's been four years maybe he's changed his mind. Maybe you could say you read in a tabloid that I had a kid. See how he feels about it? I don't know why I want to know I guess..." Lizzy trails off trying to figure out what to say.

"Thanks. I'm not leaving yet but...you know if you do talk to Cooter do you think you could mention me in a passing? I mean it's been four years maybe he's changed his mind. Maybe you could say you read in a tabloid that I had a kid. See how he feels about it? I don't know why I want to know I guess..." Lizzy trails off trying to figure out what to say.

yeah you know what drive this car over to his garage and just pull around the corner and ill talk to him and keep out of sight, and when i marry Enos i want you to be one of my brides maids, Julies my maid of honor, dont get jealous" Daisy said

yeah you know what drive this car over to his garage and just pull around the corner and ill talk to him and keep out of sight, and when i marry Enos i want you to be one of my brides maids, Julies my maid of honor, dont get jealous" Daisy said

"Daisy it's more than I could ever ask for. Thank you." Lizzy says. They pull up to the garage and Lizzy pulls around to the back and hops over the fence standing by the back window as Daisy goes inside.

"Daisy." Cooter says coming out of the office. "I thought the wedding wasn't for a few more weeks."

Daisy glared "you thought wrong and im not marrying Milo, and how could you take that offer to take my girls away from me and Enos, i thought you were my friend, the rest of the Dukes friend at that, but now i know i cant trust you, were are my girls and weres Julies little boy"

Daisy glared "you thought wrong and im not marrying Milo, and how could you take that offer to take my girls away from me and Enos, i thought you were my friend, the rest of the Dukes friend at that, but now i know i cant trust you, were are my girls and weres Julies little boy"

"Wait what? Marry Milo? I thought you were marrying Enos in a few weeks." Cooter says.

"Wait what? Marry Milo? I thought you were marrying Enos in a few weeks." Cooter says.

"um no Milo and Kevin came back and Milo tryed to force me to marry him because our last wedding i walked away before he could say the vows, and i heard Kevin and Milo talking that they came and told you to take my girls and little Patrick away from me and Julie and all of that" Daisy said

"um no Milo and Kevin came back and Milo tryed to force me to marry him because our last wedding i walked away before he could say the vows, and i heard Kevin and Milo talking that they came and told you to take my girls and little Patrick away from me and Julie and all of that" Daisy said

"Kevin? Yeah he came in here but asked if I knew anything about an '89 Firebird. I told him that there wasn't one in the county never the less a thousand miles from here." Cooter says.

"Kevin? Yeah he came in here but asked if I knew anything about an '89 Firebird. I told him that there wasn't one in the county never the less a thousand miles from here." Cooter says.

"he must have said all of that stuff just to make me mad then, but i am marrying Enos and i heard he picked a certain mechanic to be the best man" Daisy smiled but she felt stupid "and now i feel so stupid"

"he must have said all of that stuff just to make me mad then, but i am marrying Enos and i heard he picked a certain mechanic to be the best man" Daisy smiled but she felt stupid "and now i feel so stupid"

"Don't worry about it Daisy. I may not be that intelligent but I don't betray my friends." Cooter says.

"Just family." Lizzy mutters outside the window.

"Don't worry about it Daisy. I may not be that intelligent but I don't betray my friends." Cooter says.

"Just family." Lizzy mutters outside the window.

Daisy sighes "i better go get this off before Enos sees me, he might think i wanna get married today but the weddings in like two weeks, and i ever see Milo or Kevin again there literaly dead" Daisy said and then "oh and i read in a magazine it said something about Lizzy but i dont remember what"

Daisy sighes "i better go get this off before Enos sees me, he might think i wanna get married today but the weddings in like two weeks, and i ever see Milo or Kevin again there literaly dead" Daisy said and then "oh and i read in a magazine it said something about Lizzy but i dont remember what"

"Probably that she has a new guy or something. It's her deal. She wants to screw up her life then let her." Cooter says.

"I knew he still didn't care." Lizzy mutters trying to hold in tears.

"Probably that she has a new guy or something. It's her deal. She wants to screw up her life then let her." Cooter says.

"I knew he still didn't care." Lizzy mutters trying to hold in tears.

Daisy lost it she slaped Cooter "you are the most idiotic and insensitve person i ever met" and then stormed out of the garade "after that hes gonna think twice about being Enos's best man, why did i do that" she said getting in the car

Daisy lost it she slaped Cooter "you are the most idiotic and insensitve person i ever met" and then stormed out of the garade "after that hes gonna think twice about being Enos's best man, why did i do that" she said getting in the car

"I really thought he'd care." Lizzy says trying her best to keep the tears at bay as she started the engine.

the day of the wedding Cooter came up to Daisy and it was a good thing Lizzy was hiding at that point but Daisy wished she could just crawl under a rock with the way Cooter was standing in front of her

"I'm not exactly sure why you slapped me but you tell that screw up of a daughter of mine if she comes back to Hazzard I'll have her in front of a judge in the blink of an eye." Cooter warns.

"I'm not exactly sure why you slapped me but you tell that screw up of a daughter of mine if she comes back to Hazzard I'll have her in front of a judge in the blink of an eye." Cooter warns.

Daisy was still mad "Cooter just shut up, Lizzy has changed, just quit bad mouthing her" she stormed off crying making Enos come up next to Cooter and Bo and Luke too

Daisy was still mad "Cooter just shut up, Lizzy has changed, just quit bad mouthing her" she stormed off crying making Enos come up next to Cooter and Bo and Luke too

"You know sometimes you make me want to shake you so hard your brains rattle. Do you really want to do to Lizzy what her mother did to you?" Luke asks.

"How do you know?" Cooter asks.

"You think we don't talk to her?" Luke asks.

"You know sometimes you make me want to shake you so hard your brains rattle. Do you really want to do to Lizzy what her mother did to you?" Luke asks.

"How do you know?" Cooter asks.

"You think we don't talk to her?" Luke asks.

Daisy sighed and walked up to them "just leave him alone guys hes mad at me and he probably doesnt want to talk to a Duke after i slaped him that day and i really dont want to be around him im afraid hed come after me"

Daisy sighed and walked up to them "just leave him alone guys hes mad at me and he probably doesnt want to talk to a Duke after i slaped him that day and i really dont want to be around him im afraid hed come after me"

"I know y'all think I did the wrong thing but I stand by it." Cooter says.

Lizzy blinks back tears as she walks out from behind a tree. "You know I had a hell of a time growing up without my father. I always wondered who he was and why I looked so much like him. I always pictured him as the type of man who would love me unconditionally and never turn me out. Now you did that because I made a mistake. I was wrong when I asked Mom if I could come live with you at 13. I should have stuck with David. He cares and he loves me. You don't." Lizzy snaps walking away with tears running down her face. Bo looks at Cooter and shakes his head before following Lizzy.

"I know y'all think I did the wrong thing but I stand by it." Cooter says.

Lizzy blinks back tears as she walks out from behind a tree. "You know I had a hell of a time growing up without my father. I always wondered who he was and why I looked so much like him. I always pictured him as the type of man who would love me unconditionally and never turn me out. Now you did that because I made a mistake. I was wrong when I asked Mom if I could come live with you at 13. I should have stuck with David. He cares and he loves me. You don't." Lizzy snaps walking away with tears running down her face. Bo looks at Cooter and shakes his head before following Lizzy.

Daisy slaps Cooter again and runs after Bo and Lizzy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.