Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Julie says "You dated Kevin before Enos I didn't think you went for Blonde Hair and blue eyes and charming as ever Daisy."

Cue Anybody

"yeah but then the night of the prom i saw Enos's brown hair and his pretty eyes and i knew it was me and him that was meant to be together and he was alone and i asked him to dance with me and he said yes and we automaticly started going out and Kevin found out and Bo told me Kevin wanted to rape me to get revenge and luckily it wasnt true" Daisy said remebering that night in high school and the following week

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"yeah but then the night of the prom i saw Enos's brown hair and his pretty eyes and i knew it was me and him that was meant to be together and he was alone and i asked him to dance with me and he said yes and we automaticly started going out and Kevin found out and Bo told me Kevin wanted to rape me to get revenge and luckily it wasnt true" Daisy said remebering that night in high school and the following week

Julie looked and says "Does Bo realize I like Kevin right now just yet it so I hope he doesn't try any tricks thow."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Yeah, they may have the size advantage but they can't drive you Daisy and they surely don't know the Swamp as well. You could lead them there, and drive back out as well."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "You know between getting caught by Rosco or Enos, and Lefty and Tiny I rather take the first pair at least you know what will happened. Why know what lengths they will go to get what Wildman wants to know and we didn't tell him nothing all he knows is our address and how do we know that Wildman ain't waiting for us at the house just patiently waiting with Uncle Jesse and the rest of our family right now?"

Cue Anybody

Julie says "You know between getting caught by Rosco or Enos, and Lefty and Tiny I rather take the first pair at least you know what will happened. Why know what lengths they will go to get what Wildman wants to know and we didn't tell him nothing all he knows is our address and how do we know that Wildman ain't waiting for us at the house just patiently waiting with Uncle Jesse and the rest of our family right now?"

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiled and nodded and lead the two men into the swamp and hid her jeep and watched them till they left "that was close"

Julie says "Are you sure they won't find us but you know I still have to take care of my license probelm Daisy yet."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i hope they dont and i know you need to get your liscense renewed, you shouldnt have been driving that day anyway you should check you liscense for the experation date so you know before hand there is on on there ya know "Daisy said pulling hers out

Daisy sighed "i hope they dont and i know you need to get your liscense renewed, you shouldnt have been driving that day anyway you should check you liscense for the experation date so you know before hand there is on on there ya know "Daisy said pulling hers out

Julie says "Uncle Jesse doesn't know I hadn't done it right now Daisy, we'll keep it too ourselves okay."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "never thought about that"

Julie says "Okay, well first I got I'll take care of that and we can radio Bo and Luke to meet us anywhere but at home just in case now. And I almost forget about Kevin much you use he was eariler and lets hope nothing happens on the way over there."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Okay, well first I got I'll take care of that and we can radio Bo and Luke to meet us anywhere but at home just in case now. And I almost forget about Kevin much you use he was eariler and lets hope nothing happens on the way over there."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "i cant start my jeep up without them hearing me and finding us i know my way out of the swamp but how are we going to get out"

Daisy nodded "me too i dont wanna get caught again"

Julie says "Yeah me either, but what if they got guns with them now Daisy we'll have big trouble by then."

Back at the Duke Farm

Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse are getting worried because it's been sometime since Daisy and Julie left so she could her license taken care of right now. And now it seems that Enos decision to leniet on Julie wasn't what Rosco wanted right now as well.

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.