• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy smiled a bit "well im 20"

Enos looks at Julie and says "Listen, I just want to talk to you and Daisy about what happened at the lot that's all what did you think I wanted now."

Julie says "You know my car got impounded and I my license expired as well and I don't know what I was thinking Enos really I was scared at the moment you know I almost left without talking to you as well."

Cue Anybody

Enos looks at Julie and says "Listen, I just want to talk to you and Daisy about what happened at the lot that's all what did you think I wanted now."

Julie says "You know my car got impounded and I my license expired as well and I don't know what I was thinking Enos really I was scared at the moment you know I almost left without talking to you as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy told him the story and sighed

Daisy told him the story and sighed

Enos says "Well listen, I'm very proud of both of you but I heard that you girls fought Tiny and Lefty mostly. Listen Kevin, is upset because he let you down I known him a long time as well."

Julie says "Is he single Eno's and when can I get my car back as well."

Cue Anybody

Enos says "Well listen, I'm very proud of both of you but I heard that you girls fought Tiny and Lefty mostly. Listen Kevin, is upset because he let you down I known him a long time as well."

Julie says "Is he single Eno's and when can I get my car back as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy glared at Julie "no hes not single" she said annoyed and Enos said "i dont know Julie"

Daisy glared at Julie "no hes not single" she said annoyed and Enos said "i dont know Julie"

Julie says "Oh Eno's but I paid those tickets I had on them and it was last week I found my receipt just eariler are you sure is there anyway you can give me a little time to get my license renewed it's only been a week and besides nobody seen me driving today anyways."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Oh Eno's but I paid those tickets I had on them and it was last week I found my receipt just eariler are you sure is there anyway you can give me a little time to get my license renewed it's only been a week and besides nobody seen me driving today anyways."

Cue Anybody

Enos said "go get you liscense renewed and ill talk to Rosco"

Daisy smiled "yeah lets go and yeah we were a good team"

Julie says "Says Okay Enos, and listen I will and never let my license expire again this was way too close of call and Daisy. I hope we never run into Wildman Jack, Lefty or Tiny ever again there not very nice my wrists are still sore yet even thow when we got home I used enough lotion to lubricate an elephant but it's still dry where they you know."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Says Okay Enos, and listen I will and never let my license expire again this was way too close of call and Daisy. I hope we never run into Wildman Jack, Lefty or Tiny ever again there not very nice my wrists are still sore yet even thow when we got home I used enough lotion to lubricate an elephant but it's still dry where they you know."

Cue Anybody

Julie looks at Daisy and says "This time I brought something along just in case you just never know Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "So should I go with a grin or a big smile this time knowing I'm worried anymore about this right here. That's was nice of Enos not to say too much Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy nodded "yeah just go in like nothing happend even though something did and yeah Enos is a man of few words and thats why hes my boyfriend because he sweet and shy"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.