Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighed "Lefty is right outside the door and oh heck Julie there comes our cousins"

Julie says "Getting past him is going to be tough, but somehow Bo and Luke are always there but there probaly mad at me for getting involved but what about you Daisy."

Tiny looks and says "Hey where do you think your going girls."

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Getting past him is going to be tough, but somehow Bo and Luke are always there but there probaly mad at me for getting involved but what about you Daisy."

Tiny looks and says "Hey where do you think your going girls."

Cue Anybody

"Bo and Luke wont be mad at me i dont think and were not going anywhere" Daisy lied

"Bo and Luke wont be mad at me i dont think and were not going anywhere" Daisy lied

Tiny says "Well come let's get back to where you were before then."

Julie says "No way, I'm not going I didn't want to buy one of your lemons to begin half of them got flats in the lot."

Lefty comes up and says "That's what I thought girls now."

Julie kicks Lefty in the knee and he falls down because he is reminded of his high school football injury now.

Cue Anybody

Bo looked at Luke and says "Oh come on Julie and Daisy need our help did you see that Julie just kicked that guy in the knee Luke. I think I taught her that move now."

Cue Anybody

Lefty shoved Daisy down on the ground and held her down and she was fighting him off the best she could she was strong but he was stronger than her

Lefty shoved Daisy down on the ground and held her down and she was fighting him off the best she could she was strong but he was stronger than her

Tiny went and grabbed Julie and says "Hey Lefty bring her inside incase anybody else decides to do something stupid now and we need some rope now."

Julie says "Let go of me right now, I don't want to be here and HELP, HELP, HELP."

Cue Anybody

Daisy yelled to "HELP! wered Kevin go wheres Bo and Luke"

Kevin was outcold in the office and it seemed that Wildman got up and got control of his own office right now. Tiny dragged Julie in and she wouldn't stop yelling and he looks at Wildman and says " You got any rope around here there bound to get out again and she kicked Lefty in the knee the other one well there wild girls here."

Cue Anybody

Kevin was outcold in the office and it seemed that Wildman got up and got control of his own office right now. Tiny dragged Julie in and she wouldn't stop yelling and he looks at Wildman and says " You got any rope around here there bound to get out again and she kicked Lefty in the knee the other one well there wild girls here."

Cue Anybody

"were not wild were just trying to get out of here ALIVE!" Daisy shouted resisting to be tied up

"were not wild were just trying to get out of here ALIVE!" Daisy shouted resisting to be tied up

Julie says "Untie me now, your hurting me right now."

Tiny looks at Lefty hey we forget something didn't we could really use them Wildman, that Orange Charger is out there again.

Julie looks at Daisy and says "Don't worry Bo and Luke are out there right now!"

Cue Anybody

Julie says "Untie me now, your hurting me right now."

Tiny looks at Lefty hey we forget something didn't we could really use them Wildman, that Orange Charger is out there again.

Cue Anybody

Daisy realized Bo and Luke were there and tried to signel them behind her back with out Tiny and Lefty seeing them and it worked they saw her signal

Daisy realized Bo and Luke were there and tried to signel them behind her back with out Tiny and Lefty seeing them and it worked they saw her signal

Julie was losing her battle is seemed that Tiny was just a wee bit stronger than she was in more ways than one.

Julie says "Let go of me, I don't want to be here right now. HELP."

Tiny drags Julie and she is still struggling with him and he just looks at Lefty right now he says "Somedays."

Cue Anybody

Julie was losing her battle is seemed that Tiny was just a wee bit stronger than she was in more ways than one.

Julie says "Let go of me, I don't want to be here right now. HELP."

Tiny drags Julie and she is still struggling with him and he just looks at Lefty right now he says "Somedays."

Cue Anybody

Daisy was loosing her temper and rembered her pocket knife Luke gave her for christmas and motioned for Julie to get it out of her pouch on her belt she learned this move from Bo and Luke.

Daisy was loosing her temper and rembered her pocket knife Luke gave her for christmas and motioned for Julie to get it out of her pouch on her belt she learned this move from Bo and Luke.

Julie was about to and Tiny dragged her the other way and it was too late for them. Julie says "Sorry, let go of me right now and untie I don't like this what are going to do I can still bug you Tiny."

Tiny drags her inside and finish's up and says "Not for long Blondie!"

Cue Anybody

Julie was about to and Tiny dragged her the other way and it was too late for them. Julie says "Sorry, let go of me right now and untie I don't like this what are going to do I can still bug you Tiny."

Tiny drags her inside and finish's up and says "Not for long Blondie!"

Cue Anybody

Daisy finally got her pocket knife out and somehow untied her self and hoped up knocked Lefty and Tiny out and threw the knife and Julie "HURRY!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.