• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy sighed "me too and hopefully he wont"

Back at Honest Wildman Jack's office he had called Tiny and Lefty and asked them to sit down as well.

Jack says "Listen, this brunette Daisy likes the red car but there's something going I can just tell it right now."

Tiny says "You want us to follow her for us then!"

Lefty says "Yeah, we'll get to the bottom of this but this something else in mind right now Boss."

Jack says "Yeah, bring the girl to my office and we'll talk to her about what's she doing right now."

Cue Anybody

Back at Honest Wildman Jack's office he had called Tiny and Lefty and asked them to sit down as well.

Jack says "Listen, this brunette Daisy likes the red car but there's something going I can just tell it right now."

Tiny says "You want us to follow her for us then!"

Lefty says "Yeah, we'll get to the bottom of this but this something else in mind right now Boss."

Jack says "Yeah, bring the girl to my office and we'll talk to her about what's she doing right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy stepped outside of the Boars Nest after her shift to go home and she was grabbed by a man and he tryed to keep her from screaming

Daisy stepped outside of the Boars Nest after her shift to go home and she was grabbed by a man and he tryed to keep her from screaming

Tiny looks at Lefty and they both get what they needed and poor Daisy right now. Lefty grabbed the rag and handed it to Tiny and said "Okay listen, make it quick besides that stuff if strong and beside your bigger than me."

Kevin had heard the screaming and he wandered who that was he looked in the parking lot and he seem the worst thing he had ever scene in his life right now.

Lefty looks and says "Oh shoot that's the special investigator Tiny, please quick about it allreadry and handle him as well."

Tiny had everything taken care of with Daisy, and he went and looked at Kevin and said "You think your going to follow well just try with a flat tire buddy."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

A Little while later Tiny and Lefty arrived at Wildman's office and they brought in Daisy, and she was still out right now. Wildman Jack says "Oh guys, you used too much now we got to wait till the morning to talk to her she's out for the night watch her in the back office allright and makes sure she doesn't get away when she wakes up okay."

Cue Anybody

Edited by Julieduke

A Little while later Tiny and Lefty arrived at Wildman's office and they brought in Daisy, and she was still out right now. Wildman Jack says "Oh guys, you used too much now we got to wait till the morning to talk to her she's out for the night watch her in the back office allright and makes sure she doesn't get away when she wakes up okay."

Cue Anybody

Later that Night, Bo and Luke are wandering where Daisy went to and it seems that they double back and find her jeep is still at the Boars Nest where she left it at.

The Next Morning, Lefty was watching Daisy just resting and he was sure that the she wasn't getting up anytime soon. He had pulled out the sleeper sofa and she resting right by him and he wasn't letting her getting out of the room, he seen her about to wake up so he decided to make sure that she running away now.

At the Duke farm, when Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse woke up still there was no Daisy and now they was really getting worried so it seems that Uncle Jesse called the Sheriff and told him what was wrong. Kevin drove over and says "Have any of you heard from Daisy, listen I know what happened last night Honest Wildman Jack's goons kidnapped her and she was out cold and I have no idea where she's at they shot out my front tire by the time I changed well they was long gone as well."

Cue anybody

Cue Anybody

Later that Night, Bo and Luke are wandering where Daisy went to and it seems that they double back and find her jeep is still at the Boars Nest where she left it at.

The Next Morning, Lefty was watching Daisy just resting and he was sure that the she wasn't getting up anytime soon. He had pulled out the sleeper sofa and she resting right by him and he wasn't letting her getting out of the room, he seen her about to wake up so he decided to make sure that she running away now.

At the Duke farm, when Bo, Luke and Uncle Jesse woke up still there was no Daisy and now they was really getting worried so it seems that Uncle Jesse called the Sheriff and told him what was wrong. Kevin drove over and says "Have any of you heard from Daisy, listen I know what happened last night Honest Wildman Jack's goons kidnapped her and she was out cold and I have no idea where she's at they shot out my front tire by the time I changed well they was long gone as well."

Cue anybody

Cue Anybody

Daisy woke up and saw that she wasnt at home or in her jeep but in an office room and she said "where am i let me out of here"

Daisy woke up and saw that she wasnt at home or in her jeep but in an office room and she said "where am i let me out of here"

Tiny looked at her and said "Your in the office of Honest Wildman Jack's, and he wants to talk to you baby."

Lefty says "We kind of really knocked you out good honey, and you had sleep it off but it worked to our advantage."

Cue anybody

Tiny looked at her and said "Your in the office of Honest Wildman Jack's, and he wants to talk to you baby."

Lefty says "We kind of really knocked you out good honey, and you had sleep it off but it worked to our advantage."

Cue anybody

Daisy sneerd "first of all dont call me baby and second im not tellin' him anything but go to hell"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.