Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

Daisy got up off her knees "well Wildman, im on tight schedual is there anyway i can come back tommarow"

Wildman says "I don't see why not I'll be here and I don't mind you coming back at all Daisy."

Wildman watchs Daisy walk away and says "Tiny, go follow that girl I want to know who she talks to okay."

Cue Anybody

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Daisy hated body guards "i hate to have a body guard but if hes gonna send someone to spy on me im gonna have to get Bo and Luke involved in this"

Kevin says "And I'll look out for this Tiny and his associate did he catch on that you knew about that is used to be a Taxi Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy smiled "when i mentioned it he started acting really weired for some reason like he didnt know how i found out"

Kevin says "Well watch your back Daisy, he likes to rip people off doesn't like when people find out what's hes doing. I bet he told you some good bs about the scratch as well."

Cue Anybody

Kevin says "Well watch your back Daisy, he likes to rip people off doesn't like when people find out what's hes doing. I bet he told you some good bs about the scratch as well."

Cue Anybody

Daisy thought of something "what if he gets serious about me buyin' that car and i dont have money but he tries to force me to buy it"

Daisy thought of something "what if he gets serious about me buyin' that car and i dont have money but he tries to force me to buy it"

Kevin says "Well that's another matter alltogether just stay away from any of his muscle okay they can be mean from what I hear he calls them the fianancing department on paper."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "well see ya at the same place tommarow i guess well bye"

Kevin says "Okay Daisy, I see you tomorrow."

Tiny watches Daisy walk over to a Orange Stock Car and says "Oh, Wildman is just gonna love this one of them is a cop for sure and those guys I can't get close now."

Cue Anybody

Bo looks at his cousin and says "You too, that guy has been watching you ever since you left lets lose him Luke. And Daisy, don't worry about it your doing the community a big favor right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy sighed "whatever thats supposed to mean i believe you and thats why you and Luke are gonna be my body guards in case Wildman Jack decides to send that goon to spy on me whereever i go"

Daisy sighed "whatever thats supposed to mean i believe you and thats why you and Luke are gonna be my body guards in case Wildman Jack decides to send that goon to spy on me whereever i go"

Bo says "I'd be pleased to do that and besides there not getting to you Daisy."

Luke says "Yeah me too, and we'll be ready Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.