Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

This will take place just shortly a Hurricane Bruce that hits Miami, Florida and it's so bad that it's uprooting trees and twisting cars like pretzel and ripping off roof from buildings for the fun it came in as a Category 4 and it was mean as hell. It flood the whole city left people stranded and everything else it was worst than Hurricane Katrina. Hurricane Bruce was followed by Hurricane Brian.

Back to the Story, you see the Used cars that Honest Wildman Jack has on his Used Car lot in Hazzard County. Well he's say there in A-1 condition but he doesn't mention they were found after Hurricane Bruce came through. P.S. The description of the Hurricane came from a friend of mine and I don't think he'll mind If I use for this Round Robin thow. Well Wildman Jack has these two guys working so he gets his payment named Tiny and Lefty and they handle if you become late with payments. Now I was thinking we should have some high class cars and some real junk on the lot now Wildman Jack doesn't work with Boss and won't share in the profits as well.

P.S. Anybody is welcomed to join in the story and have fun with it but just keep in Honest Wildman Jack is not to Honet like he say he is.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

This will take place just shortly a Hurricane Bruce that hits Miami, Florida and it's so bad that it's uprooting trees and twisting cars like pretzel and ripping off roof from buildings for the fun it came in as a Category 4 and it was mean as hell. It flood the whole city left people stranded and everything else it was worst than Hurricane Katrina. Hurricane Bruce was followed by Hurricane Brian.

Back to the Story, you see the Used cars that Honest Wildman Jack has on his Used Car lot in Hazzard County. Well he's say there in A-1 condition but he doesn't mention they were found after Hurricane Bruce came through. P.S. The description of the Hurricane came from a friend of mine and I don't think he'll mind If I use for this Round Robin thow. Well Wildman Jack has these two guys working so he gets his payment named Tiny and Lefty and they handle if you become late with payments. Now I was thinking we should have some high class cars and some real junk on the lot now Wildman Jack doesn't work with Boss and won't share in the profits as well.

P.S. Anybody is welcomed to join in the story and have fun with it but just keep in Honest Wildman Jack is not to Honet like he say he is.

Honest Wildman Jack is noticing that his brand new Used Car Lot was attracting alot of attention but that was due to his two sales associates Porsche and Mercedes they was identical twins and they would promises customers anything but a car that would was decent, they knew just about everything on the lot was lemons and they sold them any problems which wasn't easy. A Young man was walking up to Porsche and she says "Hello welcome to Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot and these cars are gems they run A-1 their owners just didn't want them anymore look at the beauties on the lot we have. Look at the late model Mustang Shelby the owner couldn't afford the gas and the insurance anymore and this beautiful Corvette you know it was the samething as well."

Cue Anyone

• 1 month later...
Honest Wildman Jack is noticing that his brand new Used Car Lot was attracting alot of attention but that was due to his two sales associates Porsche and Mercedes they was identical twins and they would promises customers anything but a car that would was decent, they knew just about everything on the lot was lemons and they sold them any problems which wasn't easy. A Young man was walking up to Porsche and she says "Hello welcome to Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot and these cars are gems they run A-1 their owners just didn't want them anymore look at the beauties on the lot we have. Look at the late model Mustang Shelby the owner couldn't afford the gas and the insurance anymore and this beautiful Corvette you know it was the samething as well."

Cue Anyone

Daisy went to the Car Lot after work with her cousins and looked at the cars when she set her eyes on a red convertible "oh man boys look at this cant you just see me in it"

Daisy went to the Car Lot after work with her cousins and looked at the cars when she set her eyes on a red convertible "oh man boys look at this cant you just see me in it"

Bo says "Daisy, I don't trust this lot myself and yes it's nice but how good of shape is this in right now."

Cue Anybody

Bo says "Well let's go then Daisy."

Kevin Patrick O'Neill walks up and says "Daisy, that car used to be a Taxi I just seen the yellow on the bumper can you believe this Bo and Luke."

Cue Anybody

Daisy just stairs at him "so your telln' me that my dream car isnt actually a convertable at all what kind of screwed person would try to make it seem like it would be one"

Daisy just stairs at him "so your telln' me that my dream car isnt actually a convertable at all what kind of screwed person would try to make it seem like it would be one"

Kevin says "Listen, I investigate lots like this he can get in trouble for doing stuff like this Daisy."

Cue Anybody

"ill sure give it a try but im not sure it will work Kev" Daisy turned around and talked to Bo and Luke for a minute and both boys had thier objections

Kevin says "Wait a minute guys, what if she was by herself this might actually work now he would think she doesn't know anything about cars. I'll wait in my car, and see what happens afterwards."

Cue Anybody

"my names Daisy" Daisy said turning around and walking out with Wildman Jack

Wildman says "Well this little beauty has your name written all over it Daisy. It's red and it's a convertable."

Meanwhile across the way Kevin is listening and says "Damm Liar, it used to be a dang taxi that what he's not telling her right now."

Cue Anybody

Wildman says "Well this little beauty has your name written all over it Daisy. It's red and it's a convertable."

Meanwhile across the way Kevin is listening and says "Damm Liar, it used to be a dang taxi that what he's not telling her right now."

Cue Anybody

Daisy went around to the back were Kevin showed her the back bumper and she let out a fake but somehow believable gasp "what this scratch on the back"

Daisy went around to the back were Kevin showed her the back bumper and she let out a fake but somehow believable gasp "what this scratch on the back"

Wildman says "Oh that can you believe the original owner traded this in because somebody scratched his baby in the parking lot at the local Wal-mart. I guess he's got baby yeah just one and time for a new car Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Wildman says "Oh that can you believe the original owner traded this in because somebody scratched his baby in the parking lot at the local Wal-mart. I guess he's got baby yeah just one and time for a new car Daisy."

Cue Anybody

Daisy got up off her knees "well Wildman, im on tight schedual is there anyway i can come back tommarow"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.