Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

"You're more of a Clint Eastwood kinda gal." Bo says.

"It wasn't the movie I wanted." Lizzy says. Bo looks at her a bit confused. "It was the noise factor." Lizzy mutters kissing Bo's cheek and then neck.

"Are you sure it won't hurt the baby?" Bo asks.

"Doctor said as long as I'm comfortable with it." Lizzy grins.

Bo smiles and said "Good. Oh, and just remember this. I'll be happy with whatever it is. Don't ever doubt that." He then kissed her and grinned his signature grin right back.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

Bo smiles and said "Good. Oh, and just remember this. I'll be happy with whatever it is. Don't ever doubt that." He then kissed her and grinned his signature grin right back.

Bo flipped off the TV then picked Lizzy up taking her back down the hallway to their bedroom. "Are you sure?" Bo asked gently.

"Of course I am." Lizzy answers pulling him to her.

"Are you worried?" Bo asks sometime later.

"About what?" Lizzy asks.

"The baby and where we go from here." Bo says.

"No. Because I will always have you." Lizzy says.

Bo flipped off the TV then picked Lizzy up taking her back down the hallway to their bedroom. "Are you sure?" Bo asked gently.

"Of course I am." Lizzy answers pulling him to her.

"Are you worried?" Bo asks sometime later.

"About what?" Lizzy asks.

"The baby and where we go from here." Bo says.

"No. Because I will always have you." Lizzy says.

Bo smiles. "Good. And I am glad that I'll always have you."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
"Love ya too." Lizzy answers falling asleep on her back. Soon they are woken by Tessa's cry.

"Sleep beautiful I'll get her." Bo says climbing out of bed. After a quick diaper change and feeding Bo gets Tessa to fall back asleep and then goes back to bed himself.

A few days pass and finally Belle is back on her feet and feeling better than ever. Things had fallen back into a routine and Bo was still contemplating the offer.

• 2 months later...
"Sleep beautiful I'll get her." Bo says climbing out of bed. After a quick diaper change and feeding Bo gets Tessa to fall back asleep and then goes back to bed himself.

A few days pass and finally Belle is back on her feet and feeling better than ever. Things had fallen back into a routine and Bo was still contemplating the offer.

Bo was fighting with him self. He didn't want to leave his family. Everything had just fallen back into balence, and he didn't want that to be ruined. At this time, Bo wished he'd had some type of advice.

Bo was fighting with him self. He didn't want to leave his family. Everything had just fallen back into balence, and he didn't want that to be ruined. At this time, Bo wished he'd had some type of advice.

Suddenly seemingly out of no where the phone rang. "Duke residence." Bo says.

"Bo?" Luke asks.

"Luke? Man it's been forever." Bo says.

"Hey bud. I'm...sorry I've missed out on the little ones. I wish I could have been there for that but...Life got away from me. Anyway I'm coming home." Luke says.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Spend some time getting to know my nieces and all of Daisy's kids." Luke says.

"Maybe we can talk too." Bo says.

"Sure bud." Luke says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.