Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• daisydukeXenosstrait

• LizzyJackson-Davenport

• Julieduke

"That's good. You know he did this because he didn't want to look like the bad guy. He hurt my baby girl because he doesn't want to look like a bad guy and now I have to." Lizzy sighs.

Bo said "I don't like it as much as you don't. I really wish we didn't have to hurt her..But what else can we do Liz? I don't want to see Belle like that again."

Bo said "I don't like it as much as you don't. I really wish we didn't have to hurt her..But what else can we do Liz? I don't want to see Belle like that again."

"I don't think it's gonna happen now. He knows that she's home for good and that he can only see her on the weekends." Lizzy says. "Now somehow I just have to tell her that."

"Mommy?" Belle asks softly.

Bo sighes and picks her up. "Do you wanna talk to your mamma?"

Belle nods and Bo takes her over to where Lizzy is sitting on the couch and sits down with Belle cuddled against him. "Momma, what's wrong with Dad?"

"I don't know sweetheart. Some people just have a hard time taking care of little kids. They just don't find it as easy as others and so they end up hurting the child. Matt and I think it's a better idea if you were to stay here and just visit him on the weekends." Lizzy sighs.

Belle nods and Bo takes her over to where Lizzy is sitting on the couch and sits down with Belle cuddled against him. "Momma, what's wrong with Dad?"

"I don't know sweetheart. Some people just have a hard time taking care of little kids. They just don't find it as easy as others and so they end up hurting the child. Matt and I think it's a better idea if you were to stay here and just visit him on the weekends." Lizzy sighs.

Belle sighes. "I don't want to, but you and Dad are the parents. I'll not go against what you want Mamma. I love you."

Belle nods. "I understand Mamma..I do."

"Good girl do you want to try some Chicken soup and see if you can keep that down?" Lizzy asks. Belle nods quickly but soon stops.

"My head hurts Mama." Belle says.

"Alright we'll get you some medicine for that as well." Lizzy says. "Bo go put her back to bed and I'll be in in a couple of minutes."

"Good girl do you want to try some Chicken soup and see if you can keep that down?" Lizzy asks. Belle nods quickly but soon stops.

"My head hurts Mama." Belle says.

"Alright we'll get you some medicine for that as well." Lizzy says. "Bo go put her back to bed and I'll be in in a couple of minutes."

Bo nods "Okay." and goes to do what he asks.

Bo nods and goes into the kitchen. "I will always love you." He said to him self.

Lizzy checks in on Sara who is playing in her playpen in the living room and Tessa who is just waking up from her nap. "Hey baby." Lizzy scoops her up and changes her diaper before taking her to living room and putting her in the playpen as well. Then she goes back to the kitchen. "Hey handsome." Lizzy says wrapping her arms around him from behind.

"Hey." Bo answers.

Lizzy checks in on Sara who is playing in her playpen in the living room and Tessa who is just waking up from her nap. "Hey baby." Lizzy scoops her up and changes her diaper before taking her to living room and putting her in the playpen as well. Then she goes back to the kitchen. "Hey handsome." Lizzy says wrapping her arms around him from behind.

"Hey." Bo answers.

Bo then smiled and turned around, wraped his arms around her waist and kisses her. "I love you."

Bo nods. "Okay." Bo does what he's asked and follows Lizzy.

Belle manages to keep down at least half the soup and soda so Lizzy gives her the medicine and then tucks her into bed. She and Bo leave the room and walk back to the living room to watch over the other two. "I can't tell you how much it means to me that you're here helping me out." Lizzy says.

Belle manages to keep down at least half the soup and soda so Lizzy gives her the medicine and then tucks her into bed. She and Bo leave the room and walk back to the living room to watch over the other two. "I can't tell you how much it means to me that you're here helping me out." Lizzy says.

Bo smiles and said "I will always be here, Liz. You know that." He smiles and hugs her again.

Bo smiles and said "I will always be here, Liz. You know that." He smiles and hugs her again.

"I know and I'm thankful for that. I don't think I could do this without you." Lizzy says as the phone rings.

"Bo Duke." Bo answers picking up the phone. "Oh hey...yeah...hmmm...oh really....that's interesting. I'll get back to you on that I've got to think it over and talk it over with my wife but I'll let you know." Bo says. "Thank you...you too...bye." Bo hangs up the phone and looks at Lizzy.

"What was that?"

"My agent...he's got an offer and I'm not sure I can take it right now." Bo says.

"So you're gonna think about it?"

"For a little while then I'm gonna talk it over with you and then get back to him." Bo says.

"Alright." Lizzy says.

"I know and I'm thankful for that. I don't think I could do this without you." Lizzy says as the phone rings.

"Bo Duke." Bo answers picking up the phone. "Oh hey...yeah...hmmm...oh really....that's interesting. I'll get back to you on that I've got to think it over and talk it over with my wife but I'll let you know." Bo says. "Thank you...you too...bye." Bo hangs up the phone and looks at Lizzy.

"What was that?"

"My agent...he's got an offer and I'm not sure I can take it right now." Bo says.

"So you're gonna think about it?"

"For a little while then I'm gonna talk it over with you and then get back to him." Bo says.

"Alright." Lizzy says.

Bo smiles and sits down pulling Lizzy into his lap. "Not sure if I wanna leave again." He holds her. "Lets just enjoy this. The kids are in bed, its quiet. It's all about us right now."

Bo smiles and sits down pulling Lizzy into his lap. "Not sure if I wanna leave again." He holds her. "Lets just enjoy this. The kids are in bed, its quiet. It's all about us right now."

Lizzy nods but clutches her stomach. "What's wrong?" Bo asks.

"I'm not sure it's all about us." Lizzy says.

"Why not?" Bo asks.

"Your little girl." Lizzy sighs pressing a hand against her stomach.

Bo places his hand over hers. "Hey there buddy, why don't you let your Mama rest. Please." Bo says. The baby and Lizzy's stomach settle as Lizzy rubs her hand over it. Bo keeps his hand entwined with Lizzy's as they both rub the baby gently.

"You think it's gonna be a boy?" Lizzy asks.

"After three girls, I think so." Bo answers. Lizzy picks up the remote to the TV and flips it on finding an old western. "You hate this movie." Bo says seeing which one it was.

"Maybe." Lizzy smirks looking at him. Bo grins and pulls Lizzy's face down and kissing her softly.

Lizzy nods but clutches her stomach. "What's wrong?" Bo asks.

"I'm not sure it's all about us." Lizzy says.

"Why not?" Bo asks.

"Your little girl." Lizzy sighs pressing a hand against her stomach.

Bo places his hand over hers. "Hey there buddy, why don't you let your Mama rest. Please." Bo says. The baby and Lizzy's stomach settle as Lizzy rubs her hand over it. Bo keeps his hand entwined with Lizzy's as they both rub the baby gently.

"You think it's gonna be a boy?" Lizzy asks.

"After three girls, I think so." Bo answers. Lizzy picks up the remote to the TV and flips it on finding an old western. "You hate this movie." Bo says seeing which one it was.

"Maybe." Lizzy smirks looking at him. Bo grins and pulls Lizzy's face down and kissing her softly.

Bo smiles "In fact you actually hate anything John Wayne..But okay."

Bo smiles "In fact you actually hate anything John Wayne..But okay."

"You're more of a Clint Eastwood kinda gal." Bo says.

"It wasn't the movie I wanted." Lizzy says. Bo looks at her a bit confused. "It was the noise factor." Lizzy mutters kissing Bo's cheek and then neck.

"Are you sure it won't hurt the baby?" Bo asks.

"Doctor said as long as I'm comfortable with it." Lizzy grins.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.