BO or LUKE

Who is your favorite...  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite...

• Bo
    • Luke
    • Cooter

I know what ya'll mean! after I posted the poll, I got to thinking about Enos.....Ya know, I like all of them. I mean think about it......

I always use to think how cool it would be if Uncle Jesse was my uncle!

And you can't help but fill a little bit sorry for Rosco.

And Cletus........You've got to fill really sorry for him!:rofl:

try and picture Hazzard County without Boss! If you really think about it if you took one person out of the show, it wouldn't be the same!!!

There's something wrong with your poll, DixieRoss. It won't let me vote for Rosco... :deputy:

Truthfully, the Dukes was one of those shows where the whole was greater than the sum of the parts. It wouldn't be the same without all the characters as we know them. The Duke family, Cooter, Enos, Cletus, Rosco, Boss and even our re-acurring characters like Lulu, Miz Tisdale, Maybelle, Hughie Hogg, ect. So, you can't really choose just one. It's hard! LOL

Well...I voted for Bo. But I have to agree with all that was said - I\'ve always said that you can\'t have one without the other (Bo and Luke) but that also goes for everyone. The show wouldn\'t be the same if you were to take anyone out - they all seem to add onto eachother to make the show as great as it is.

I love both the boys equally, you cant have one without the other because otherwise it just wouldn\'t be the same...the boys wouldn\'t be the boys! lol. But this time I voted for Luke because in my darkest hour during school (I suffered a lot of bullying for my smarts) he kept on reminding me that it was cool to be smart, people turn to you for advice and you do more good than just following the crowd. So today, for that, Luke gets my vote :)

• 2 years later...

Everyone in the cast was great and added to the show so I mean no disrespect toward Bo, but Luke was my favorite character (and all my buddies and I had probably our first crush on Daisy lol). As a kid my buddies and I were always finding an excuse to "play" the Dukes of Hazzard. I always wanted to be Luke because I took education very seriously, he was a great fighter, and did most of the most dangerous stunts.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...