Laura Duke

kit,

That's a great question. And, I can understand how you would think that to be unfair. Now, I hope that someone will kindly correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking that the reason that some people have grey lights is because nobody commented on posts that they wrote on. Now, if someone has a post that they like, they can add to their reputation, and I believe that turns the lights green. Am I correct on that everybody? Hopefully that makes some sense, kit. If not, somebody else might be better at handling this question.

Thanks,

Laura Duke:)

By the way, how did this go from a post on reputation to a post about cheese cake? :lol: What is with everything lately about cheese cake? :wink:

Well Laura if you will read the roll call thread under moderator meetin' minutes you will understand where the cheesecake came from to begin with. Stick around long enough and you'll find out that ANYTHING is possible around here heh.

P.S. Who wants icecream with their cheesecake? I've got chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry but I can get whatever flavor you want if I don't have it already.

B.L.

post-4501-143050810005_thumb.jpg

Edited by B.L. Davenport

kit,

That's a great question. And, I can understand how you would think that to be unfair. Now, I hope that someone will kindly correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking that the reason that some people have grey lights is because nobody commented on posts that they wrote on. Now, if someone has a post that they like, they can add to their reputation, and I believe that turns the lights green. Am I correct on that everybody? Hopefully that makes some sense, kit. If not, somebody else might be better at handling this question.

:

Thank-you Laura, for your explanation...I have always wondered how and why you got a green square instead of the gray one that I remain stuck with. That makes sense to me. ;)

• 9 months later...