Hidden Secrets

Julieduke

I just ordered Hidden Secrets from Amazon.com and I'm waiting to get this independent movie with John Schneider in it from 2006.

John plays "Gary Zimmerman" who is the skeptic and Jewish as well. And he helps organize a roofing project in which his dad was roofer and he worked on a few roofs in his day. Well there is one funny from movie and it's from John and it goes "Did God tell you was going to fall off the roof, because if he tells you I'm going to fall off the roof let me Know." Well something like that you'll like the quote he's standing on a ladder talking to Jeremy when he say this.

John plays "Gary Zimmerman" who is the skeptic and Jewish as well. And he helps organize a roofing project in which his dad was roofer and he worked on a few roofs in his day. Well there is one funny from movie and it's from John and it goes "Did God tell you was going to fall off the roof, because if he tells you I'm going to fall off the roof let me Know." Well something like that you'll like the quote he's standing on a ladder talking to Jeremy when he say this.

I just thought I'd mention it because my great-grandfather and the man my father was named after was John Zimmerman. But I don't know if I'm Jewish for sure right now in fact there is alot of facts I don't know about my family right now.