A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

Finally uncle Jesse arrived where Bo, Luke and Enos were waiting for him.

The man looked at his nephews and at Enos, "What's happened? How did he escape?"

Bo and Luke looked at the ground; they didn't know what to say to their uncle 'cause they didn't want uncle Jesse knew everything 'bout Enos's behaviour.

Enos understood that his friends didn't want to give him away, so he stood up saying "It's all my fault uncle Jesse. It's me to blame if something bad happens to Daisy".

Uncle Jesse looked at him in surprise, then he looked at his nephews and then again at Enos, "Come on boys. You'll tell me everything while I drive you back to the town".

The boys obyed their uncle and followed them and told them everything when they saw the General speed past them they turned around and followed it

Only Luke could do something like that, and he did.

Uncle Jesse and Bo got out the truck. "Enos, stay here and calm you down. You're too much upset", uncle Jesse told Enos.

But Enos shook his head, "Don't worry, uncle Jesse. I'm going to do my duty. I'm going to do what I've missed last time"

Now James had to deal with three Dukes and a very determined cop.

But he'd still a gun in his hand.

Only Luke could do something like that, and he did.

Uncle Jesse and Bo got out the truck. "Enos, stay here and calm you down. You're too much upset", uncle Jesse told Enos.

But Enos shook his head, "Don't worry, uncle Jesse. I'm going to do my duty. I'm going to do what I've missed last time"

Now James had to deal with three Dukes and a very determined cop.

But he'd still a gun in his hand.

Bo looked and says "You know I want the General back Uncle Jesse, I hope he didn't mess it up the tune up Cooter did on the it."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

Enos approached James.

Luke looked at him, a bit worried, "Enos...".

But Enos remained quiet, he let James stand up and he handcuffed him, "This time your stay in Hazzard is really over. Come on".

Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke sighed; Enos was again a cop.

So Bo, Luke and Enos got in the General Lee with James, and uncle Jesse followed them with his truck.

Enos approached James.

Luke looked at him, a bit worried, "Enos...".

But Enos remained quiet, he let James stand up and he handcuffed him, "This time your stay in Hazzard is really over. Come on".

Uncle Jesse, Bo and Luke sighed; Enos was again a cop.

So Bo, Luke and Enos got in the General Lee with James, and uncle Jesse followed them with his truck.

Everybody was really quiet until they got to the jail. It was almost like a funeral right now.

Everybody was really quiet until they got to the jail. It was almost like a funeral right now.

They got to the jail and Enos shoved James in the cell and said "you stay there and dont get any ideas to bust out or you'll be in serious trouble" Enos, having said that sat at a desk nearby and glared at James to make sure he wouldnt escape.

Finally James was in jail.

The Dukes looked at Enos; "Well, now James is in jail. When do L.A.P.D. officers arrive and bring him away?", uncle Jesse asked.

"They told me they'll arrive as soon as possible", Enos answered, with a tired smile.

"Do you need some help, Enos? You look tired", asked Luke.

Enos shook his head, "Don't worry Luke. He's in jail and officers from L.A. are coming. Go home. I'll call you later when they'll bring him away".

The three Dukes said him goodbay and came back to the farm.

Finally James was in jail.

The Dukes looked at Enos; "Well, now James is in jail. When do L.A.P.D. officers arrive and bring him away?", uncle Jesse asked.

"They told me they'll arrive as soon as possible", Enos answered, with a tired smile.

"Do you need some help, Enos? You look tired", asked Luke.

Enos shook his head, "Don't worry Luke. He's in jail and officers from L.A. are coming. Go home. I'll call you later when they'll bring him away".

The three Dukes said him goodbay and came back to the farm.

Enos fell asleep while he was watching James when finally the L.A.P.D officers arrive and took James away wich then Enos called the Dukes to tell them the good news

When Daisy knew that finally James was far away from Hazzard, she relaxed.

Finally she could go back home.

Her cousins told her how they catched James; in effect they didn't tell her everything, especially about what's happened between Enos and James.

Daisy was very happy, "Thank you guys. And I have to thank Enos too for it".

So they went to the Court House.

When Daisy knew that finally James was far away from Hazzard, she relaxed.

Finally she could go back home.

Her cousins told her how they catched James; in effect they didn't tell her everything, especially about what's happened between Enos and James.

Daisy was very happy, "Thank you guys. And I have to thank Enos too for it".

So they went to the Court House.

Daisy hugged Enos and said "thank you for catching that mean man i know you couldnt have done it by yourself"

Enos blushed as usual when Daisy hugged him.

Then Daisy caressed his cheek and smiled at him, so Enos became more and more red, "Uh, Daisy, I'm happy you're safe now".

Daisy hugged him again, "I'd like you to come to the farm for dinner this evenig, sugar".

Enos shook his head, "Thanks Dais, but I've a lot of reports to do".

Daisy was disappointed but anyway she kept on smiling, "OK Enos, see you. Bye".

Daisy, Bo and Luke went back to the farm.

Enos blushed as usual when Daisy hugged him.

Then Daisy caressed his cheek and smiled at him, so Enos became more and more red, "Uh, Daisy, I'm happy you're safe now".

Daisy hugged him again, "I'd like you to come to the farm for dinner this evenig, sugar".

Enos shook his head, "Thanks Dais, but I've a lot of reports to do".

Daisy was disappointed but anyway she kept on smiling, "OK Enos, see you. Bye".

Daisy, Bo and Luke went back to the farm.

Daisy looks at her cousins and says "What's wrong there something your not telling about everything and I swear that Swamp Molly wanted to talk the two of you into doing the samething you did all those years ago now?"

Daisy knew Enos better than anyone else in Hazzard, and Bo and Luke knew it, but they tried to quiet her.

"Don't worry Daisy, Enos is only tired. Come on, uncle Jesse is waiting for us at the farm. Enos will come for dinner another day", said Bo.

Daisy says "Well allright, you know Cousin Alice was showing me something and wanted to make you some of your favorite cookies Bo."