A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

Uncle Jesse walked over to both and says "It was hard on both of you's I understand what you are going through right now."

Daisy jerked away from Enos's patrol car but she felt a pair of strong arms around her waist stoping her and Enos said "Daisy, i understand your mad but please listen to me im just upset because i was thinkin' of what James did to you"

Daisy jerked away from Enos's patrol car but she felt a pair of strong arms around her waist stoping her and Enos said "Daisy, i understand your mad but please listen to me im just upset because i was thinkin' of what James did to you"

Daisy says "I understand about that you think it don't bother me right now I was so vulnerable right all that time."

Daisy and Enos hugged for awhile, silently.

Uncle Jesse looked away, a bit embarrassed. He coughed lightly.

Enos remembered he wasn't alone with Daisy, so he let her go.

"Enos", Daisy said gently, "stay at the farm for this night, please. I don't want to think of you staying alone at the boarding house or anywhere else".

Daisy and Enos hugged for awhile, silently.

Uncle Jesse looked away, a bit embarrassed. He coughed lightly.

Enos remembered he wasn't alone with Daisy, so he let her go.

"Enos", Daisy said gently, "stay at the farm for this night, please. I don't want to think of you staying alone at the boarding house or anywhere else".

Uncle Jesse says "It's okay Enos I don't mind just please don't stay by yourself tonight allright."

Enos blushed a bit, "I'd like it, but I don't want to bother you".

Daisy smiled, "You don't bother us. Don't worry. Come on"

Daisy got in Enos's car (she didn't want to let him alone), while uncle Jesse drove his truck to the farm.

Uncle Jesse called Bo, Luke and Rosco and told them everything.

Enos blushed a bit, "I'd like it, but I don't want to bother you".

Daisy smiled, "You don't bother us. Don't worry. Come on"

Daisy got in Enos's car (she didn't want to let him alone), while uncle Jesse drove his truck to the farm.

Uncle Jesse called Bo, Luke and Rosco and told them everything.

Daisy looked and was stunned she didn't know that Enos had known James Dasani from California she was really surprized as well.

Daisy felt that Enos was angry with James not only because that man stalked her; she felt that there was something more behind Enos's behaviour.

Daisy kept on talking, "Did you beat him down not only because of me, didn't you?"

Enos looks at Daisy and says "No Daisy he stalks, kidnaps and rapes woman and I can't stand that about him. I seen him in California and but could never catch him at all and I finally stopped him now."

Daisy put her head on Enos's shoulder, keeping silent until they arrived at the farm. She liked to rest on Enos's shoulder, and nobody was looking at them, so she could be very sweet with him (something she didn't used to do when someone was looking at her; she was still embarrassed 'bout their hug in front of uncle Jesse).

Daisy put her head on Enos's shoulder, keeping silent until they arrived at the farm. She liked to rest on Enos's shoulder, and nobody was looking at them, so she could be very sweet with him (something she didn't used to do when someone was looking at her; she was still embarrassed 'bout their hug in front of uncle Jesse).

Daisy says "Home Sweet Home Enos, I'm safe and you was protecting me the whole way home. But how can I go to work without thinking somebody following now."