A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

Bo says "Very Honest, yeah this guy might be waiting for us at home we better becareful as well then."

This Stalker and Rapist named James Dasani he had it figured out he would wait for Daisy to come home and he noticed nobody was there. He would surprize everybody by being at their house when they came home just waiting in his van, he thinks this will work pretty good.

Balladeer: Boy is James in for the longest wait of his lifetime nobody is coming home for a long time right now. I hope he brought a crossword puzzle along with him to kill time with him, maybe Boss Hogg can help him with the tough clues now it seems he helped Rosco with a few over the years.

This Stalker and Rapist named James Dasani he had it figured out he would wait for Daisy to come home and he noticed nobody was there. He would surprize everybody by being at their house when they came home just waiting in his van, he thinks this will work pretty good.

Balladeer: Boy is James in for the longest wait of his lifetime nobody is coming home for a long time right now. I hope he brought a crossword puzzle along with him to kill time with him, maybe Boss Hogg can help him with the tough clues now it seems he helped Rosco with a few over the years.

Now James didn't know that Daisy wouldnt be coming back with her uncle and cousins but he waited at the back of the farm anyway

Enos, Bo and Luke searched for James all around Hazzard, but they didn't find him; he was disappeared.

But they knew there was only one place where James could be and where they hadn't still look for him.

Luke picked up the CB, "Enos, I think he's waiting at the farm. He doesn't know where Daisy is now, so he's waiting for her at the farm".

Enos nodded, "You're right, Luke".

Enos, Bo and Luke searched for James all around Hazzard, but they didn't find him; he was disappeared.

But they knew there was only one place where James could be and where they hadn't still look for him.

Luke picked up the CB, "Enos, I think he's waiting at the farm. He doesn't know where Daisy is now, so he's waiting for her at the farm".

Enos nodded, "You're right, Luke".

James kept waiting and wandering when Daisy was going to be home right now!

Enos hid near the farm. He didn't know if James was there, but anyway he didn't want James saw his patrol car.

Bo and Luke stopped the General Lee in front of the farm, pretending everything was OK and preteding they weren't looking for James.

Bo whispered to Luke, "Do you think he's here?"

Luke looked carefully around, "I don't know. But if he's here, he'll do something, and when he'll come out Enos will be ready to arrest him, and we'll be glad to help him. We've only to wait for his next move. And we've to pretend everything is Ok, so he won't become suspicious"

They entered the farm.

Finally in the farm, Bo looked at Luke, "Uncle Jesse is at Enos's apartment, and Daisy at the swamp. So James has me, you and Enos to deal with"

Enos hid near the farm. He didn't know if James was there, but anyway he didn't want James saw his patrol car.

Bo and Luke stopped the General Lee in front of the farm, pretending everything was OK and preteding they weren't looking for James.

Bo whispered to Luke, "Do you think he's here?"

Luke looked carefully around, "I don't know. But if he's here, he'll do something, and when he'll come out Enos will be ready to arrest him, and we'll be glad to help him. We've only to wait for his next move. And we've to pretend everything is Ok, so he won't become suspicious"

They entered the farm.

Finally in the farm, Bo looked at Luke, "Uncle Jesse is at Enos's apartment, and Daisy at the swamp. So James has me, you and Enos to deal with"

James decided to try the housekey he stole and she wasn't aware that Daisy wasn't there as well.

Enos saw in the dark someone who's approaching silently e slowly at the farm.

"It's the stalker, finally", he thought.

James tried to use Daisy's housekeys, but he heard a whoosh behind him and then a voice, "Freeze!!!"

Bo and Luke understood that James was out the farm and run to the door.

Enos saw in the dark someone who's approaching silently e slowly at the farm.

"It's the stalker, finally", he thought.

James tried to use Daisy's housekeys, but he heard a whoosh behind him and then a voice, "Freeze!!!"

Bo and Luke understood that James was out the farm and run to the door.

James looks at Enos and cuss's and says "Where's Daisy I saw her leave eariler where she go."

James turned to Enos.

Enos pointed his gun at James, "Don't care where Daisy is. Now you have to deal with me".

Bo and Luke opened the door of the farm. Now they were behind James and Enos was in front of him.

Ballader: Boy, I wonder what James is going to do in such a situation.

James turned to Enos.

Enos pointed his gun at James, "Don't care where Daisy is. Now you have to deal with me".

Bo and Luke opened the door of the farm. Now they were behind James and Enos was in front of him.

Ballader: Boy, I wonder what James is going to do in such a situation.

James says "You know, it seems you did bring help with you right now but that don't mean nothing I'm getting away from you cop."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport

James says "You know, it seems you did bring help with you right now but that don't mean nothing I'm getting away from you cop."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport[/Q

Bo sneerd "just try it buddy" James turned around and sluged him and Luke slugged James for puching Bo and then the fight started and Enos got in the middle wich didnt help much

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport[/Q

Bo sneerd "just try it buddy" James turned around and sluged him and Luke slugged James for puching Bo and then the fight started and Enos got in the middle wich didnt help much

James says "Well it seems your tougher that I thought you was now this was pretty slick here but I'm still going to get away from here and find Daisy."

"You're not gonna find Daisy", Enos grabbed James and punched him with all his strength. He hated that man; he hated everyone who bothered Daisy, and the thought that James raped some women in the past (and now he wanted Daisy) made him more and more enraged.

James fell to the ground.

Enos grabbed him and he was going to punch him again, when Bo and Luke stopped him; they didn't ever seen Enos so angry.

"Hey buddy, you already beat him down. Do you want to kill him?"

"You're not gonna find Daisy", Enos grabbed James and punched him with all his strength. He hated that man; he hated everyone who bothered Daisy, and the thought that James raped some women in the past (and now he wanted Daisy) made him more and more enraged.

James fell to the ground.

Enos grabbed him and he was going to punch him again, when Bo and Luke stopped him; they didn't ever seen Enos so angry.

"Hey buddy, you already beat him down. Do you want to kill him?"

Enos just let James go and said "no he'd be better off in jail where he belongs " and with that they tied James up so he coudnt get away again and it wasnt easy to tie him up as he was strong but they finaly got him tied up and Enos calmed down.

"Come on. Your stay in Hazzard is over. I'm going to call LAPD; you'll wait in jail until they arrive", so Enos dragged James in his patrol car, controlling the man was unarmed.

Bo and Luke never saw Enos so rough with someone, but everyone was angry with James.

"Do you need some help, Enos?" asked Luke.

Enos shook his head, "Don't worry Luke. He has no chance to escape, or I kill him. Anyway, it's better Daisy stays there until he's in LAPD hands"

Bo nodded, "You're right. But it's better we follow you. I want to see him in jail"

Enos looked at him and smiled, "Ok".

Enos's patrol car headed for Hazzard followed by the General.

"Come on. Your stay in Hazzard is over. I'm going to call LAPD; you'll wait in jail until they arrive", so Enos dragged James in his patrol car, controlling the man was unarmed.

Bo and Luke never saw Enos so rough with someone, but everyone was angry with James.

"Do you need some help, Enos?" asked Luke.

Enos shook his head, "Don't worry Luke. He has no chance to escape, or I kill him. Anyway, it's better Daisy stays there until he's in LAPD hands"

Bo nodded, "You're right. But it's better we follow you. I want to see him in jail"

Enos looked at him and smiled, "Ok".

Enos's patrol car headed for Hazzard followed by the General.

Daisy had paced nervously she had wondered when Enos would catch her stalker and she wish this would all go away right now.

Bo and Luke kept on following Enos's car.

"Enos was really angry", said Bo.

Luke nodded, "Yeah. That man stalked Daisy. We are angry, and Enos too. You know; Enos doesn't stand someone bothers Daisy. It's a quiet and shy boy, and it's so strange to see him like that... but he's right"

Enos was driving silently.

The stalker was in the back seat; he had handcuffs and he couldn't move. Moreover that cop hit him badly.

"Hey cop, are you in love with tha woman, don't you? She's a woman to fall in love with, really. Her legs, her..."

"Shut up!", said Enos angrily, "don't talk 'bout Daisy. And don't try to provoke me, 'cause I'm not gonna to stop until you're in jail".

James remained silent. He knew his stay in Hazzard was really over.