A normal day in Hazzard?

i1976

(Anyone can join in. :) But only ORIGINAL characters, please.)

It was a beautiful day in Hazzard.

Birds were flying in the blue sky and everything seemed peaceful.

It was 7 a.m. o'clock and the town was waking up.

At the Court House Enos was jawning, looking at the papers on the desk. "Possum on a gum bush", he jawned again.

The phone rang.

(Anyone can join in. :) But only ORIGINAL characters, please.)

It was a beautiful day in Hazzard.

Birds were flying in the blue sky and everything seemed peaceful.

It was 7 a.m. o'clock and the town was waking up.

At the Court House Enos was jawning, looking at the papers on the desk. "Possum on a gum bush", he jawned again.

The phone rang.

Daisy says "Hello Enos, I was wandering can you help with something it appears that my jeep is missing lately and I was coming from Boars Nest and it's gone."

Daisy's voice woke up Enos. The deputy was very happy to hear her voice. "Don't worry Daisy. I'll be there as soon as possible".

He left the Court House in a hurry, heading for the Boars Nest with his patrol car.

Daisy was waiting and she was concerned seeing how she accidently left her purse in when she just went to get her coat out of the Boars Nest. She was concerned about idenity theft that she had heard was going around as well.

Enos looked at Daisy; she was very worried and he didn't like to see Daisy worried.

"Ok Daisy. Don't worry. Try to remember if you saw someone strange lately, or if someone approached you. I don't know why you and why your jeep. But it's better to go at the farm. Someone has your housekeys, and if he's heading to the farm, we'll reach him".

Enos looked at Daisy; she was very worried and he didn't like to see Daisy worried.

"Ok Daisy. Don't worry. Try to remember if you saw someone strange lately, or if someone approached you. I don't know why you and why your jeep. But it's better to go at the farm. Someone has your housekeys, and if he's heading to the farm, we'll reach him".

Daisy looks and says "Well Enos I kinda of need a ride home thow he took my Jeep just now."

Enos smiled, "Sure Daisy. Come on".

He drove to the farm with Daisy by his side. He liked it very much.

Daisy asked "Do you think that people who took my jeep are going at the farm?".

Enos shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe by now your jeep is far away from Hazzard, or maybe we'll found it at the farm. If someone is going there with your housekeys, we'll find out there".

Daisy sighed, "Oh my God. If it's not at the farm, where do we go?"

Enos glanced at her, "While I was driving to the Boar's Nest I warned Rosco 'bout your car. And I warned Bo and Luke, and Hazzard folks too. I hope someone saw your jeep somewhere in Hazzard and call us"

Daisy nodded, "I hope to find my jeep. And I hope uncle Jesse isn't in danger, 'cause he's alone at the farm".

Enos smiled, "Sure Daisy. Come on".

He drove to the farm with Daisy by his side. He liked it very much.

Daisy asked "Do you think that people who took my jeep are going at the farm?".

Enos shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe by now your jeep is far away from Hazzard, or maybe we'll found it at the farm. If someone is going there with your housekeys, we'll find out there".

Daisy sighed, "Oh my God. If it's not at the farm, where do we go?"

Enos glanced at her, "While I was driving to the Boar's Nest I warned Rosco 'bout your car. And I warned Bo and Luke, and Hazzard folks too. I hope someone saw your jeep somewhere in Hazzard and call us"

Daisy nodded, "I hope to find my jeep. And I hope uncle Jesse isn't in danger, 'cause he's alone at the farm".

Daisy looks and still hoping nobody's in danger, she didn't have any id not even her license even if her Jeep was here she wouldn't drive home right now. She didn't want to get caught driving with no license that's worst and she was so worried she trying to keep the tears back right now.

Enos kept on driving to the farm, but he couldn't help looking at Daisy.

He noticed she was trying not to cry, so he tried to calm her down, "Hey Dais. Don't worry. We'll find your jeep. I promise you. Call uncle Jesse and tell him we're coming to the farm"

Daisy nodded and took the CB.

Enos kept on driving to the farm, but he couldn't help looking at Daisy.

He noticed she was trying not to cry, so he tried to calm her down, "Hey Dais. Don't worry. We'll find your jeep. I promise you. Call uncle Jesse and tell him we're coming to the farm"

Daisy nodded and took the CB.

Daisy says "Listen Sheperd, this is Bo Peep it seems somebody has stolen my car also my purse and the house keys as well I don't know what to do right now."

When Daisy heard her uncle's voice relaxed. "Daisy, honey, calm down. We'll find your jeep. Where are you?"

Daisy sighed in relief, "I'm with Enos. I'm fine, don't worry, but..."

Suddenly Enos stopped his patrol car. "Look Daisy. Behind that bush. It's your jeep".

Daisy nearly shouted, "Yes, it's my jeep".

She was going out the patrol car to reach her jeep when Enos put a hand on her shoulder, "Stop Dais. Maybe there's someone out there. It could be dangerous. Stay here and wait for me. I'm going to check everything's OK"

When Daisy heard her uncle's voice relaxed. "Daisy, honey, calm down. We'll find your jeep. Where are you?"

Daisy sighed in relief, "I'm with Enos. I'm fine, don't worry, but..."

Suddenly Enos stopped his patrol car. "Look Daisy. Behind that bush. It's your jeep".

Daisy nearly shouted, "Yes, it's my jeep".

She was going out the patrol car to reach her jeep when Enos put a hand on her shoulder, "Stop Dais. Maybe there's someone out there. It could be dangerous. Stay here and wait for me. I'm going to check everything's OK"

Daisy says "Enos becareful, listen your riight it might be trap it might've been a set-up they might be waiting for me right now."

Enos smiled, "Don't worry Daisy. I'll be careful. And if there's someone waiting for you, he'll have me to deal with before he can reach you. Wait here and hide in the car".

Daisy grabbed his arm stopping him, "I'm afraid of stay here alone waiting for you. Let me come with you, please".

Enos looked at her in confusion. Daisy usually was a very strong woman and nothing seemed to scare her, but that day she appeared very weak.

He nodded, "Ok. But be careful. Stay behind me". He drew his gun and they silently approached at the bush where Daisy's jeep was.

Enos smiled, "Don't worry Daisy. I'll be careful. And if there's someone waiting for you, he'll have me to deal with before he can reach you. Wait here and hide in the car".

Daisy grabbed his arm stopping him, "I'm afraid of stay here alone waiting for you. Let me come with you, please".

Enos looked at her in confusion. Daisy usually was a very strong woman and nothing seemed to scare her, but that day she appeared very weak.

He nodded, "Ok. But be careful. Stay behind me". He drew his gun and they silently approached at the bush where Daisy's jeep was.

Daisy was staying behind Enos like he had told her and she didn't seem to find anything unusual yet.

Daisy was holding her breath while Enos was walking in front of her.

They were approaching at the jeep, and everything seemed quiet.

Enos thought that they're worrying too much and maybe there was no need to worry at all. Anyway, he was a cop and he had to be careful until he was sure everything was OK, especially 'cause he was with a civilian (especially 'cause that civilian was Daisy).

Finally they arrived at the jeep.

Nobody was there.

Enos looked around, then he looked at Daisy, "Ok Dais. Everything's OK. Your car is here. Look for your purse now".

Daisy got in her jeep, "Maybe my purse and my housekeys are in the car".

Enos nodded, then he walked around the jeep looking at the ground.

Suddenly they heard a noise coming from nearby.

Daisy was holding her breath while Enos was walking in front of her.

They were approaching at the jeep, and everything seemed quiet.

Enos thought that they're worrying too much and maybe there was no need to worry at all. Anyway, he was a cop and he had to be careful until he was sure everything was OK, especially 'cause he was with a civilian (especially 'cause that civilian was Daisy).

Finally they arrived at the jeep.

Nobody was there.

Enos looked around, then he looked at Daisy, "Ok Dais. Everything's OK. Your car is here. Look for your purse now".

Daisy got in her jeep, "Maybe my purse and my housekeys are in the car".

Enos nodded, then he walked around the jeep looking at the ground.

Suddenly they heard a noise coming from nearby.

They didnt know wat the noise was so Daisy got out of the jeep and tried to go take a look but Enos stopped her and said "No, you let me check this one out for my self" and Daisy reluctanly stood a little ways away from the jeep and staired after Enos and thinking to her self "Please, Enos be careful" (i gave it a try)

They didnt know wat the noise was so Daisy got out of the jeep and tried to go take a look but Enos stopped her and said "No, you let me check this one out for my self" and Daisy reluctanly stood a little ways away from the jeep and staired after Enos and thinking to her self "Please, Enos be careful" (i gave it a try)

The car thief was there and he looked up and seen that he had company not knowing that they had found the jeep alreadry he was glad he found the right girl now.

The thief hid behind a bush, hoping the cop didn't notice his presence and wondering how to reach the girl.

Enos had a strange feeling: he didn't see anyone but he felt like if someone was looking at him. Maybe Daisy was right: someone was waiting for her, but why? And why stealing her car?

He took a careful look around, trying to hear every noise.

Finally Enos noticed a little movement and a rustle from a bush.

The thief saw the cop approaching to him, "Damn cop", he thought, "he saw me". So he tried to escape.

Enos saw the man coming out the bush and running away.

"Freeze and put your hands up", he shouted, pointing his gun at the man.

The thief hid behind a bush, hoping the cop didn't notice his presence and wondering how to reach the girl.

Enos had a strange feeling: he didn't see anyone but he felt like if someone was looking at him. Maybe Daisy was right: someone was waiting for her, but why? And why stealing her car?

He took a careful look around, trying to hear every noise.

Finally Enos noticed a little movement and a rustle from a bush.

The thief saw the cop approaching to him, "Damn cop", he thought, "he saw me". So he tried to escape.

Enos saw the man coming out the bush and running away.

"Freeze and put your hands up", he shouted, pointing his gun at the man.

The thief comes out and grabs Daisy and says "Cop you won't shoot me I got a gun with me."

Enos froze when he saw that man grabbing Daisy.

Daisy tried to wiggle out of the thief, but he was too much big and strong for her. Both Enos and the man had their gun, but the thief had also an hostage.

It was a very bad situation for Enos, and for Daisy too.

Enos pretended to be calm, "Let the girl free. I'm waiting for backup", he knew it was a lie 'cause nobody knew where they were excatly and nobody was coming for help them, but he kept on talking, "It's better for you to surrender. You can't go far from here".

Enos swallowed hoping the thief believed in his words.

The thief seemed a bit confused; he was wondering if someone was really nearby. But finally he shook his head, "We're alone, nobody's coming here, so drop your gun and put your hands up".

Enos had no choice, so he dropped his gun and he put his hands up.

Meanwhile, at the farm, uncle Jesse was wondering why Enos and Daisy weren't still there. He was worried 'cause they didn't answer to him, so he decided to call Bo and Luke.

He picked up the CB, "Shepherd to Lost Sheep"

Enos froze when he saw that man grabbing Daisy.

Daisy tried to wiggle out of the thief, but he was too much big and strong for her. Both Enos and the man had their gun, but the thief had also an hostage.

It was a very bad situation for Enos, and for Daisy too.

Enos pretended to be calm, "Let the girl free. I'm waiting for backup", he knew it was a lie 'cause nobody knew where they were excatly and nobody was coming for help them, but he kept on talking, "It's better for you to surrender. You can't go far from here".

Enos swallowed hoping the thief believed in his words.

The thief seemed a bit confused; he was wondering if someone was really nearby. But finally he shook his head, "We're alone, nobody's coming here, so drop your gun and put your hands up".

Enos had no choice, so he dropped his gun and he put his hands up.

Meanwhile, at the farm, uncle Jesse was wondering why Enos and Daisy weren't still there. He was worried 'cause they didn't answer to him, so he decided to call Bo and Luke.

He picked up the CB, "Shepherd to Lost Sheep"

Bo and Luke got the CB call but told Uncle Jesse they didnt know were Enos and Daisy were which made Uncle Jesse even more nervous so he tried all the channels on Daisys CB but she couldnt answer because the guy had a firm grip on her and fianlly Uncle Jesse decided to give up and try later.

Meanwhile Bo and Luke were trying to find Enos and Daisy.

The boys knew that if uncle Jesse was worried, there was something to worry for.

They knew everything 'bout Daisy's jeep because of previous Enos's call, and now Enos and Daisy didn't answer to their calls.

They had a bad feeling.

Luke was thoughtful, "Enos told us he was going to the Boar's Nest to meet Daisy. He told us that someone stole Daisy's jeep and her purse and housekeys too".

Bo nodded, "Yeah. Daisy was worried 'bout her housekeys, so she called uncle Jesse......and ".

Luke continued his cousin's thought, "And uncle Jesse told us they were going to the farm, so they can't be far from the farm. Maybe they had an accident. We have to find them".

Bo and Luke were right; Enos and Daisy had an accident on the way to the farm, but not a car's accident.

Daisy thought to her self "Bo, Luke please get here i need u more than ever, were are they more importantly why is Enos just standing there why cant he help" after having that said in her mind she thought of fighting back but couldnt because it would get herself and Enos killed and she didnt want that so she decided to do as the man told her.