Happy Birthday Cooter

I just want to add that we sure owe Cooter our thanks. I can't even imagine what the show would have been like without him fixing up all of the Dukes busted vehicles. Without him, none of the Dukes would have ever been able to go anywhere. They would have had to change the name of the show from "The Dukes of Hazzard" to "The Dukes of the Duke Farm". Somehow it just wouldn't have been the same. We hope you had a great birthday Cooter. You sure deserved it.

Well, here I am...late. You can always count on me to be late! :-P But, I still wanted to come and sing happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Ben and Cooter!

Happy Birthday to you!

...And I know you'll have many more!

By the way Roger, did you start reading his book? How is it?

Laura Duke:D

• 11 months later...
Happy birthday Cooter!!!! (Aug 30)

Meet all of us at the Boar's Nest to celebrate. (I still have a buttermilk moustache from celebrating Enos's birthday a couple days ago)

Cooter's birthday and Enos's birthday run so close together, we all might as well spend the whole weekend at the Boar's Nest celebrating with these two fellers. Happy birthday on Sunday Cooter. Without you, them Duke boys would be riding around on bicycles. I'd still like them if they rode bicycles. It just wouldn't be as fun watching them run from Rosco. (make that, getting caught by Rosco)

cooter's birthday and enos's birthday run so close together, we all might as well spend the whole weekend at the boar's nest celebrating with these two fellers. Happy birthday on sunday cooter. Without you, them duke boys would be riding around on bicycles. I'd still like them if they rode bicycles. It just wouldn't be as fun watching them run from rosco. (make that, getting caught by rosco)

happy b-day cooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Duke boys getting caught by ol' Rosco, Roger? Never thought there'd be a day you'd switch sides and be rooting for Rosco over the boys, but then again, I've been proven wrong a time or two before. I think the boys could avoid getting caught by Rosco even if they rode bicycles...with a little help of Luke's smarts and all, they'd outsmart Rosco. :D Plus without Cooter, ol' Rosco would be without a car as well to chase the boys in. . .

Sorry Roger, I had to give you a hard time there...plus stick up for poor ol' Bo and Luke at the same time. ;) Please don't be too mad at me - honestly, I was only giving you a hard time.

Happy Birthday, Cooter...hope your day is a good one. Thankfully all of Hazzard had you to work on their vehicles...especially Bo and Luke and the law. :D

Garrett, I could never be mad at a dedicated Dukes fan like you.

Especially when you're right and I'm wrong.

You got me on two good points. Even if all the Dukes had were bicycles, they could still outsmart Rosco in his patrol car.

And, Rosco wouldn't have a patrol car anyways if it weren't for Cooter constantly fixing it.

It's not too often that ya git one over on yer old Uncle Jesse. Don't get used to it. LOL

First of all, I am glad you're aren't mad at me, because that wasn't my intention. I had to give you a hard time saying that.

Second of all...I hate to prove anyone wrong, but especially ol' Uncle Jesse...so in that accord, I am glad not to get use to it. But it sure feels good to finally be right for once. ;)

Though it would be interesting to see the kind of ideas the Dukes would come up with on out smarting Rosco if by chance he did have a patrol car and they were left with only bikes. Perhaps they'd take buckets of nails out to lay on the ground to flatten Rosco's tires. . . LOL. Good thing they had ol' Cooter. :D

LOL Sounds like a good idea for a fanfic or RP.

We could put Uncle Jesse on a bicycle too. It would be funny to see Miz Tisdale on her motorcylce riding a wheelie past him!

Actually, she probably wouldn't ride past him. She'd stop to flirt with him. Hey, this fanfic idea is really starting to unfold!!

Just kidding!

(I hope Cooter doesn't mind us getting off the subject)

LOL Sounds like a good idea for a fanfic or RP.

We could put Uncle Jesse on a bicycle too. It would be funny to see Miz Tisdale on her motorcylce riding a wheelie past him!

Actually, she probably wouldn't ride past him. She'd stop to flirt with him. Hey, this fanfic idea is really starting to unfold!!

Just kidding!

(I hope Cooter doesn't mind us getting off the subject)

LOL........i have a bmx bike now thats painted like the General Lee..too bad Cooter only works on cars...i need my chain repaird and my tires aird up lol...but Cooters not a bike repair mean

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Happy Birthday Cooter!

(Today....Aug 30)

Let's meet at the Boar's Nest tonight to celebrate. Garrett's buying buttermilk for Enos's birthday.

I hear B.L.'s buying the first round for your birthday. Rumor is that you're drinking 10w30 on ice with a straw. You're going to be needing a designated driver.