Kid Rock's "ALL Summer Long" -creative?

DaneyDuke

Is Kid Rock's ALL Summer Long - creative?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is Kid Rock's ALL Summer Long - creative?

Well, I really didn't mean Alan Jackson or any of the other artists as being new, new. Just that they are still currently making music and they play their music on the radio stations. Most of my favorites of the newer Country have been out for a while. Toby has been out for around fifteen years, all Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, and Tim McGraw has been making music for several years now. I guess I should have clarified myself a little better. Alan Jackson has been performing/singing Country for like twenty or so years, so he is definately not brand new to the scene...though if y'all wanna hear something sad. (I may have said it before, I'm not sure) They turned Alan Jackson away when he had first came to Nashville to be a singer...said he was too country!

I also have to correct myself...again. I do like Toby Keith and most of his music, like his new song that he currently has out (can't think of the title). There has just been a couple of his songs within the past couple of years that I haven't been too big of a fan of.

You are lucky...I don't think we have any stations like that. The only ones I am aware of only or mainly play the newer stuff. Sunday nights they have two hours for retro country which is for the older stuff - but I never get to listen to it. I am usually busy.

I feel your pain artykidd. That's a sad story.

I do have hope for the future though. I don't know how old you are (I'm 48) but as folks like us get older, I think the demand for retro country is going to increase and radio station owners will see that demand.

I'm 35 and my husband is 57. We did find a station out of Brunswick that plays a good mix of some of the older songs and newer ones. AND, the DJ's don't talk all that much so that is a bonus.