Hello everyone

mike77

I just wanted to say hello. I found this forum today through google and after checking it out a bit I decided to register. Just a little about me my name is Mike and I am in the Army stationed out at Ft. Riley Kansas and am originally from outside Kansas City Missouri. I am married with three kids, two girls and one boy. This was our first year at Dukesfest and we all had a blast. I've never been able to go to one before due to deployments and training but I'm working in a non deployable job right now so it was nice to be able to actually plan a family vacation. I work on my Dukes memorabilia collection here and there when I got some money. Ok well didn't want to bore you too much just wanted to introduce myself before chiming in on post.

Welcome Mike! Let me be the first from Hazzard to thank you for protecting and serving our country!

My hubby is a former Marine...I know all about deployments and Uncle Sam planning your vacations for you! haha.

I'm so glad you got to go to Dukesfest! You probably saw me. I was blessed enough to be one of the Ultimate Dukesfans, so depending on what day you were there, you probably saw me at some point on stage.

Anyway...welcome!!! We're a friendly group- and none of us bite....well...not much!

Welcome to Hazzard, mike77!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, it sounds like you are a true and devoted Duke fan!! We can never have enough of those around here... WELCOME!!! :)

As DaisyMae said, thank you So much for serving our country... you got a standing ovation from me! Thank You!

I am really glad to hear that you got to go to Dukefest with your family. That must have been a great vacation. I never got to go myself, but maybe someday I'll get to check that out.

(oh, congratulations, DaisyMae for being an ultimate Dukefan!)

Again Welcome, mike77 and Thank you for your service to this country. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time here!

General Grant

Hi Mike!

I would also like to stop by and say hi. Welcome to HazzardNet! I think that is so cool that you found this site. I found it last October, and have loved it ever since!

Congrats on making it to Dukesfest! I hope that you took lots of pictures and have great stories to tell. I am one of those that have never gone, so I hope you had a wonderful time!

Well, talk to you later. And, again, welcome! Hope you stick around a long time!

Laura Duke:D

Hi Mike, welcome to Hazzard County. You sure sound like the kind of feller who will really appreciate the Hazzardnet....and we're the kind of folks who always appreciate meeting another Dukes fan. We hope you stay around and aren't just passing through. My wife lived on an Army base in Kansas when her Dad was stationed there (a long time ago). I'll have to find out which one. Thanks for serving your country. Buckle up for safety here 'cause we occasionally drive a little fast.

I'd say thanks for serving my country but...I cant lol because I dont live in America, I'm in England but I can say I respect you so much for doing that job to keep your country safe. True Duke through and through :D

Welcome to Hnet, I was at Dukesfest too with DaisyMae, did you see the trivia? I presented it with the voice man (the guy who did all the Dukes voices, which was so much fun). Glad you had such a good time, it was my first Dukesfest too and probably my last though I hope not. :)

I'd say thanks for serving my country but...I cant lol because I dont live in America, I'm in England but I can say I respect you so much for doing that job to keep your country safe. True Duke through and through :D

Welcome to Hnet, I was at Dukesfest too with DaisyMae, did you see the trivia? I presented it with the voice man (the guy who did all the Dukes voices, which was so much fun). Glad you had such a good time, it was my first Dukesfest too and probably my last though I hope not. :)

Good News everybody my brother signed up with National Guard this week.

• 3 weeks later...