And hello from 'historic callerhan'

artykidd

The name is artykidd, everyone. Imagine my joy and surprise when I stumbled upon this little gem of a website. The Dukes of Hazzard was the closest thing I had to a 'nightlife' when growing up and I enjoyed every episode, so much so that I always insisted upon climbing out the window of my mom and dad's vehicles everytime instead of using the door.

Well, I'm anxious to go spelunking about the site and see what here.

:wink:Arty

Hey there artykidd, welcome to Hazzard County. You sound like a pretty smart person if you've already figured out that this website is a "gem".....and we like smart people here. Of course, the folks here also like rednecks that ain't too smart (if not, they would have kicked me out a long time ago). This is a fun place and it will be even funner if you stay around a long time. Anyone who climbed through doors because they love the Dukes is okay in our book. Buckle up for safety.

Hey artykidd!

Welcome to HazzardNet! I'm glad you found this place! I've been here for about a year, and I can tell you that this is a great place! You will meet so many kind people on here, as well as learn a lot!

...And I thought that I was the only person to climb in and out of a vehicle like Bo and Luke! ;)

Laura Duke:D

Hey artykidd!

Welcome to HazzardNet! I'm glad you found this place! I've been here for about a year, and I can tell you that this is a great place! You will meet so many kind people on here, as well as learn a lot!

...And I thought that I was the only person to climb in and out of a vehicle like Bo and Luke! ;)

Laura Duke:D

Hey I tried it as well but it was with a 1984 Caprice Classic and then bragged to my father this was back in the 1980's.

I absolutly love the word you used here - spelunking - it is a brilliant word...got to be my word of the day now :) Glad that you happened to stumble upon us, come have a chat sometime in the chat window, there's usually quite a few of us in there.

If you got any questions, dont hesitate to ask. We dont bite...well Roger might a little...but generally we're friendly people :D Hope to speak with you more soon and welcome to Hazzard Net oh fellow Dukes Worshiper :D

Welcome artykidd!

You sound like a real true, down to earth, honest Dukes Fan! WELCOME ABOARD!! It is nice to have new additions to this site, as well as to see the "regulars" It just so exciting when someone new comes, esspecially someone so enthusiastic about the Dukes and all!

Welcome aboard, and I hope that you stay a LONG while. Enjoy the site!

Oh, and Roger doesn't really bite, he's like the Uncle Jesse of the site, although he may be known for running a few new fellers off... we tend to get crazy on here just like on the Dukes! :-P (sorry roger! couldn't help but join in there!)

Again, welcome!

General Grant