We've All Got To Grow Up Sometime

runningwild

By this time, Bo was smiling so much that his cheeks were beginning to ache. He could always rely on TJ whenever he was down to cheer him back up again...especially when he\'d just woken up. It was then more than any other time of day that TJ was the most cuddly...

He ruffled his son\'s hair gently after the kiss on the nose, being sure to hold onto him incase he fell backwards.

\"Daddy loves you big too Teej...and theres a surprise waiting for you in the lounge...\"

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo laughed and nodded...for one so small he sure was a bright spark.

"Ya huh, she's out there waitin' t'see ya kiddo..."

Daisy looked up a little as she heard the childish yell of her name, giggling before looking to Sammy and Enos.

"I think TJ's awake..."

Sammy laughed and nodded. "Sure sounds like it...he takes waking up from sleep a lot better than Bo does..."

Abi too heard the scream. "Auntie's here?!"

Luke smiled and nodded.

Abi quickly got out of bed making a beeline for the living room, near toppling over TJ who had the same idea. "Outta my way!!!!"

TJ shoved her. "Me firs'!"

With that they shoved and pulled and yanked all the way to where Daisy was both yelling at the same time, "AUNTIE!!!!!!!"

Sammy giggled. "S'quite a welcome you got there."

Daisy laughed, shaking her head as she saw the two fight over who was going to get to her first.

"Your telling me..."

Letting out a shrill whistle, she soon brought the two kids to an abrupt stop just a few paces away from her, saying gently.

"Now...you dont gotta fight t'get t'me...I got two arms, I can pick ya both up at the same time...but not until you's apologised t'each other...that ain't no way t'treat yer cousin...either of ya..."

Sammy smiled as she watched Daisy handle the exciteable youngsters, glancing up at Bo who was watching amused from the hallway. All he could do was shrug, having been intending to carry TJ out till he had prctically bounced off the bed and hurried out the room in his excitement.

"That's because Uncle Bo never learned..." Daisy reasoned back, while TJ meanwhile had turned his attention back to his father. Even though he was only young, he could tell that Luke's intended bantering was actually annoying and aggrivating Bo's temper further. Breaking away from Daisy, he quietly toddled over to Bo and tugged on his trouser leg.

Bo looked down, forgetting what angry response he was going to give Luke back upon seeing TJ, picking him gently.

"What's up little man?"

TJ cuddled his dad softly, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Wove Daddy..."

Sammy had also noticed the change in colour and sighed softly, glad that TJ had been able to diffuse the situation before another argument that Bo was in the center of broke out. Shaking her head a little, she glanced at Enos who was standing around awkwardly again, putting a hand on his shoulder and saying gently.

"Enos why don't ya go sit with Luke in the lounge and chat while me and Daisy do dinner...I'm sure he'd love to hear bout the police work you do in LA...he's always been inta solving crimes and things but...i'm sure you already know that...it'd be a welcome distraction I think..."

Bo's attention meanwhile was back on TJ, hugging his boy close with a small smile, knowing that once again he had been close to losing his temper. He had to admit, he was getting a bit tired of this now, but it wasn't something he could help...